PDA

View Full Version : Rebuildling trust in a work relationship

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Debbie S
05-19-2010, 03:02 AM
I don't think it's a random troll. I think it's a poster here who wanted to get their input and want to do it under a new name.We've had plenty of malicious posters in the past.I agree. The poster disabled reputation - that would suggest this is a person who knows how FSU works, not just some random person who followed a link in a traffic log or browser history.

I hope BC is OK.

agalisgv
05-19-2010, 03:11 AM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

kimkom
05-19-2010, 03:12 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Veronika
05-19-2010, 03:13 AM
It's much more interesting if you post under your own name...

Prancer
05-19-2010, 03:16 AM
What, you think I actually registered to engage in "snarky" banter about Figure Skating? :yawn:

No, as it would appear from your familiarity with the board that you are already registered for such a purpose, in which case:

I opened up my private messages box

You obviously know that discussing the content of PMs on forums is uncool.

If you want to get away with pretending to be a genuinely new registration, don't block your reputation first thing--true newbies never know how to do that.

BigB08822
05-19-2010, 03:22 AM
Who knew this would all get so entertaining! :watch:

Still waiting to hear from Bailey!

michiruwater
05-19-2010, 03:23 AM
I am so glad I'm not so insecure a person that I would go through the trouble of registering a whole new account just to kick a puppy when it's down. I mean, what effort involved to merely publicly make it clear that I have so little control over my own life that I have to belittle others in an attempt to make myself feel better.

Of course, I'm not a "21 year old something who didn't know any better". I'm not quite 21 yet :)

WindSpirit
05-19-2010, 03:31 AM
What, you think I actually registered to engage in "snarky" banter about Figure Skating? :yawn: Yawn indeed. I have no patience for people like you, so begone. Re-emerge and not only will your new incarnation be banned, but your regular user name, too. How about that, sweet cheeks?

Prancer
05-19-2010, 03:31 AM
Well, allrighty, then.

Now listen. Someone wanted to get a raise out of people in this thread and it looks like they've succeeded. My advice is to get back on track and ignore people wanting negative attention.

Nuff said.

dbell1
05-19-2010, 04:02 AM
:( I really hope Baileycatt's is okay. To hell with the job, the delay is worrisome. :(

BelleBway
05-19-2010, 04:06 AM
I'm also getting a bit worried about Baileycatts... please if you're reading this, let us know you are ok. I've been thinking about you all day.

Eden
05-19-2010, 04:25 AM
BaileyCatts, when one door closes, another one opens. {{{hugs}}}

BaileyCatts
05-19-2010, 04:43 AM
First I want to say that I saw the warnings about the troll before seeing the messages, so I did not read them and used "ignore". I will not take that bait. Not in this thread or any of the other features on this board, so don't bother.

Second, I want to thank those of you for listening and offering your support, for that's all I asked, someone to listen. People post their personal problems on this board all the time because they just want someone to listen and offer support and guidance and just want someone to talk to. Thank you for that.

I still don't have an outcome. They are still discussing the matter and will contact me 'soon'. I don't know if that means, Wednesday, Thursday, or what. So now I am still waiting. I will post back when I know more.

kimkom
05-19-2010, 04:47 AM
I still don't have an outcome. They are still discussing the matter and will contact me 'soon'. I don't know if that means, Wednesday, Thursday, or what. So now I am still waiting. I will post back when I know more.

Did you meet with them today, BC? Seems to me, if they were going to fire you, they would have done it today. :confused:

Aussie Willy
05-19-2010, 04:52 AM
That sucks that you are left in limbo.

Have you been thinking about other options? Or waiting to see what happens?