View Full Version : Rebuildling trust in a work relationship

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

rfisher
05-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Sounds more like a pseud to me

That would be my guess.

genegri
05-19-2010, 01:01 AM
I still think it's MUCH more likely that a random internet person started reading the thread and decided to be a bully to a vulnerable poster.

Possible. And I suppose Mods can see IP addresses and might be able to tell if it's from the same area, heehee.

But the maliciousness in that post is a bit too much, if it's from a random troll. We have had trolls before, but usually not like that. :lol: Plus the fact the her laptop was taken away and possibly given to her co-workers and the fact her co-workers didn't like her (according to BC). Of course, all guesses on my part.

Either way, BC, I hope everything worked out well. Even if it didn't, I think it's a blessing in disguise. Hugs!

michiruwater
05-19-2010, 01:04 AM
I don't think it's a random troll. I think it's a poster here who wanted to get their input and want to do it under a new name.We've had plenty of malicious posters in the past.

numbers123
05-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Plus the fact the her laptop was taken away and possibly given to her co-workers and the fact her co-workers didn't like her (according to BC).

why would the company give her laptop to her co-workers? The laptop would be given to IT and HR to clear, not to any of her co-workers.

genegri
05-19-2010, 01:09 AM
^ Oh, in one of her posts, BC said her co-workers might be given access to her laptop to retrieve some work related files. Something like that. I don't remember her exact post.

agalisgv
05-19-2010, 01:19 AM
Just because BC said that doesn't mean it would actually happen. Computers are usually cleared by IT before being assigned. For one, you have to redo the passwords and such.

genegri
05-19-2010, 01:25 AM
^ I know. I am not saying it is so. But I just thought that was a possibility.

Anyway, for all we know, BC might still be working there and she may already have got her lappy back.

AYS
05-19-2010, 01:26 AM
I don't think it's a random troll. I think it's a poster here who wanted to get their input and want to do it under a new name.We've had plenty of malicious posters in the past.
Yes, I imagine it is this. And as far as malicious posters, that's not just in the past, there are always some around.

The post isn't bannable or even warning-worthy, but it's just one more drop of negativity in a world that really doesn't need any more, IMO.

I don't pretend to understand the whole situation there, but I'm sorry for BC nevertheless.

Anita18
05-19-2010, 01:31 AM
^ I know. I am not saying it is so. But I just thought that was a possibility.

Anyway, for all we know, BC might still be working there and she may already have got her lappy back.
Yeah, I think agalisgv is right - IT would have had at least had to get through the login password. While they were doing that they probably got work files off themselves. No coworkers (unless she worked in the IT dept :lol: ) would have been involved.

That is assuming that BC was fired and her laptop was immediately taken away. Lots of presumptions there. :lol: I hope you're doing okay BaileyCatts, wherever you are!

WindSpirit
05-19-2010, 01:35 AM
No? You don't think NoSymphathy is one of her co-workers? Didn't I say that already?

Well, I think it's a very likely explanation. And I think there's very little possibility for that.

Now listen. Someone wanted to get a raise out of people in this thread and it looks like they've succeeded. My advice is to get back on track and ignore people wanting negative attention.

genegri
05-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I think agalisgv is right - IT would have had at least had to get through the login password. While they were doing that they probably got work files off themselves. No coworkers (unless she worked in the IT dept :lol: ) would have been involved.

That's exactly what I was thinking! :lol: The bolded part - one of the co-workers working for IT. heehee

That is assuming that BC was fired and her laptop was immediately taken away. Lots of presumptions there. :lol: I hope you're doing okay BaileyCatts, wherever you are!

Her lappy was taken away.

Anyway, hopefully BC will do just fine one way or another. :)

AYS
05-19-2010, 01:57 AM

kimkom
05-19-2010, 01:58 AM

Too many tabs open AYS? :P

Cupid
05-19-2010, 02:14 AM
I hope she updates us soon. AND I hope she still has her job.

UMBS Go Blue
05-19-2010, 02:34 AM
Not to fan the flames any further, but it's 9:30pm Eastern Time and we still haven't heard from BC. I sincerely hope she's well. Please, BaileyCatts, if you're reading this, know that this isn't the end of the world. Don't do anything irrational to yourself. (((BaileyCatts))) :(