PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Catherine M
05-07-2010, 09:14 PM
So I'm bored today at work so I thought I'd nose around FORT and see what's up with Ali's filming. And its done! Everyone is back in the States and the premiere will be on May 24th.

Since I really didn't care for Ali last season, I decided to catch up on the spoilers. Ok, I read the spoilers every season, no matter what!

Some interesting stuff so far! Looks like Fleiss and company have done a great job with casting some real tools! Just think of a bunch of Dave's from Jillian's season! Hopefully they'll be a Reid or two in the mix but I doubt it.

Looking forward to another fun filled season of bad fashion, drinking, "man code" breaking, egos, and tears!!

Jenny
05-07-2010, 09:24 PM
I *might* watch this given that my only other summer show is BB - although I don't like Ali much, and I did kinda like Jillian (at least until she picked Ed). If you could kindly provide a link to the best one-stop shop for boot order, I'd be most grateful. :)

Freespirit
05-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Ali was not my fav either, but will watch out of curiosity.

Catherine M
05-07-2010, 09:35 PM
This thread on FORT's Spoiler board is a good summary of what they know so far:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelorette-spoilers/86242-quick-recap-4-22-2010-a.html

Post #86 has a tenative boot order but they don't know the names of a couple of the guys who make it to the end.

Of course Reality Steve knows everything and is planning on spilling what he knows about Ali's season in a bit. When he posts, I'll let everyone who wants to be spoiled, know. And as usual, feel free to PM if you don't want to bother wading through RS and/or FORT.

According to RS, Justin is this year's Vienna/Wes and will be hated by EVERYONE. Can't wait for that!

PeterG
05-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Ali is one of my least favourite Bachelor/ette characters ever.

That said, I'm hoping the residence will have one LARGE pool/jacuzzi area and that each man will have access to a limitless speedo collection.

:)

Jenny
05-07-2010, 10:01 PM
That said, I'm hoping the residence will have one LARGE pool/jacuzzi area and that each man will have access to a limitless speedo collection.

:summer: to that!

Freespirit
05-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Didn't hate Vienna. Liked her better than Ali for sure.

shan
05-08-2010, 03:04 AM
I liked Ali at the beginning of the season, but couldn't stand her after she was so hateful about Vienna (not that I liked her much either). Then the whole whiny I can't stay because of my job and then "calling" to try to get Jake back.... :scream:

I think I'll watch for the trainwrecky possiblities...

icedance21
05-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Ali is one of my least favourite Bachelor/ette characters ever.
I have to admit that when I heard she was the new Bachelorette, I was :scream:. I thought maybe they would go for Tenley, but one advantage of Ali over Tenley is that she has a much stronger personality and will create lots of :drama:, I'm sure. Tenley would have been very tame and :yawn: as the Bachelorette. I'll still be :watch:.

shan
05-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't think I could watch Tenley as the B'ette. She seems like a nice girl, but her voice drove me crazy.

bobalina77
05-08-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't think I could listen to Tenley for another season.

I'm not really as big a fan of the Bachelorette as I am of The Bachelor. The girls on the Bachelor just make me laugh because of how desperate they seem.. which I guess is kinda mean, but if you're gonna put yourself on national tv you kinda deserve it :lol:

PeterG
05-10-2010, 04:17 AM
If Jake and Vienna could have simply rushed their break-up, then Vienna could have been the Bachelorette. :rofl:

talldrink
05-10-2010, 04:38 AM
I didn't know Jake and Vienna broke up! They seemed so RIGHT for each other, lol! Gosh what a surprise, haha!!

Rob
05-10-2010, 04:09 PM
I liked Ali at the start, but wound up not liking her at all after all her games and drama. If they had to recycle, I'd have preferred Gia. So I am all for a huge trainwreck of a season.

Catherine M
05-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Wow, more spoilers are up on FORT. Lets just say this season is going to be an epic trainwreck!! Can't wait!!!