PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Jenny
06-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Comments on last night - missed the first half hour, but saw most of the rest:

Sneeeky editors making us think Ali was whoring it up, when it was all for a music video :lol:

Craig R (lawyer) was *hammered* for nearly all the guys-only scenes! When they were standing on the driveway he was actually swaying from side to side. I can't imagine how bored the guys get waiting and waiting and waiting for something to happen.

Jesse - what was with the jeans "suit"? I would have eliminated him on that basis alone. It's a cocktail party, everyone is in suits, Ali is in a gown, and you don't bother.

Justin - I don't particularly like him, but they aren't doing much of a job of explaining to us why the guys hate him so much. Similar to past seasons with Vienna and Juan, I just don't get it.

Kasey - are we ever going to find out that he's hearing impaired? Because it's bizarre that no one has commented on that voice. There's definitely something going on there, but if we haven't had a preview yet, I don't think they'll cover it.

Chris L - sorry fans, but he's creeping me out. WAY too obsessed with his deceased mother. I appreciate a family man, I can see where her death still hurts as it's very recent, but the TATTOO? Seriously, do you want to be rubbing your man's back or some other :grope: and see that for the rest of your life?? :scream:

Frank is freaking me out as much as Jonathan - obsessive much?

Ali is still not working for me. During most of her date with Hunter, she was looking past him, like at cue cards or signals from the crew. I feel she's very insincere, esp compared to Jillian, who was engaged with everyone she talked to.

And poor Hunter, talking about taking it slow. Ali does not want to take it slow! She wants to make out with as many guys as she can get away with, paw as many of their bodies as possible, all while innocently searching for love coughfamecough. He should have been on an earlier Bachelorette, when it might have been more of a dating show and less of a fame/fun/travel/making out show.

I like the house Ali is staying in :)

Catherine M
06-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Chris L and John trying to catch the mouse was the best part of the episode! goes to show you how bored these guys are while sitting around, waiting for their "dates". No wonder they are all hammered! Since I really don't like Ali at all, scenes like this is what I want to see, not her and her bad hair on some crappy date!

Sorry to see John and Steve's blue eyes go but gotta keep the Weatherman, Justin and Kacey around for DRAMA!

Looking forward to the beginning of their trip around the world!

professordeb
06-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Please, please, please get rid of that little weasel aka the weatherman. I am somewhat ticked that he is still around.
Ali almost seemed insightful as to why she's keeping Justin around when she alluded to everyone in the house not like Vienna yet Jake kept her around. Hmmmm ...

Catherine M
06-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Ali almost seemed insightful as to why she's keeping Justin around when she alluded to everyone in the house not like Vienna yet Jake kept her around. Hmmmm ...

I thought that very interesting too.

There was Ali last season, the lead mean girl, getting all the others in a frenzy to get Jake to dump Vienna. I know Jake wasn't the most popular guy around here but I was actually quite happy with him to ignore the Mean girl pack and keep someone he was interested in, even if she was extremely unpopular. And it seems to have worked out ok for them. Still doubt they'll last but they've had a nice 9 months together and seem happy.

Now fast forward and Ali finds herself with her own Vienna. I just don't know if its producer driven to keep Justin around or she really likes him.

Jenny
06-08-2010, 03:40 PM
I have to think that any of these bachelors and bachelorettes narrow things down pretty quickly to a few they really like, a couple of maybes and the rest the producers can do what they want with, no?

Catherine M
06-08-2010, 04:07 PM
I have to think that any of these bachelors and bachelorettes narrow things down pretty quickly to a few they really like, a couple of maybes and the rest the producers can do what they want with, no?

Yeah, I think Ali has a top four/five right now so she and the producers are just working on filling in the cast with the other roses. I'm sure she's interested in Robert O, Cape Cod Chris, and Frank. Maybe Kirk.

So then we are left with:

Ty, who fills in this season's country singer angling for their big break

Kacey, who fills in this season's crazy stalker

Craig, who fills in this season's narrator and shit stirrer

Jesse, who fills in this season's young eye candy ie just go stand over there mute without your shirt on

Jonathon, this season's neurotic mess

Justin, this season's Wes sans guitar

Chris N, this season's mute person ie Jessie from last season

Hunter, John and Steve had no more use to the story so they had to go.

Rob
06-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Just for the record, Chris L is my new TV Boyfriend!!

Roberto is mine - he's my type anyway. Jesse might get my vote if not for the tattoos and the fact that he has nothing to say.

Ali really gets on my nerves. Can she enunciate a word now and then? Its all slurred together even when she's not toasted.

love skating
06-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Next week's Kasey date looks very uncomfortable - should be great fun to watch! :P

I like Justin. Sometimes I hate the one everyone in the house hates and sometimes I like them - this time I like him.

I feel bad for the weatherman. I think he's just very nervous - he has no game. I don't think he's a bad guy, but I don't see him with Ali.

And I like Ali, but unlike many I always did. Her hair is a hot mess though!

luna_skater
06-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Frank is creeping me out. I see serious stalker potential in that guy.

The Weatherman is gayer than Christmas. Can't wait to see him in the Broadway episode next week.

I am also completely baffled by the fact NO ONE has mentioned Kasey's odd voice. His "singing" in next week's preview looks amazingly painful. :yikes:

I hate myself for watching this. But I just. Can't. Stop.

Freespirit
06-08-2010, 06:18 PM
I love Ali's laugh, but her hair looks an uncombed mess most of the time. Get a hairdresser!

Cruella
06-08-2010, 09:11 PM
I love Ali's laugh, but her hair looks an uncombed mess most of the time. Get a hairdresser!

More like, get a new Weaveologist!

bobalina77
06-08-2010, 09:25 PM
I think everyone hated Vienna because she acted like the spoiled princess Paris Hilton wannabe. I honestly don't get why they all hate Justin though. Is it just because he's a wrestler? They all keep saying he's there for the wrong reasons but no one's ever actually said what those "wrong reasons" are. Frank is screenwriter.. is he there for the wrong reasons too? If anyone has the potential to get connections out of this, it's him.

The other difference between Justin and Vienna is that Vienna said repeatedly (as did her family) that she's just not liked by other women.. where as Justin said that he usually makes friends fairly easily and this is the first time he's ever had any issues with a group of guys.

That Craig lawyer guy.. I wanna slap that smarmy, arrogant look off his face everytime they show him. What an ass!

Freespirit
06-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Not sure why she is keeping Craig the lawyer around. Maybe she likes his "bankable" income! He seems kind of smarmy to me.

*Jen*
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Not sure why she is keeping Craig the lawyer around. Maybe she likes his "bankable" income! He seems kind of smarmy to me.

It's late here. I'm tired. I could have sworn you said spankable :shuffle: I disagreed which is why I read twice and saw bankable the second time!

fsfann
06-08-2010, 11:13 PM
...Like others, I "hate" this show,b ut I can't seem to turn it off.. (I'm also now hooked on "True Beauty". How bad is that?! Oh my.

My take:

- Justin grows on me each week. I thought he was an idiot on the first episode, but I actually think he is quite genuine with his intentions.
- Craig (lawyer) is an IDIOT.
- Kasey's voice is weird. He has to have a hearing impairment. What was up with him last night? weirdo.
- Chris L - I like him, but he seems a bit too obsessed with his mother...again - the producers could be producing it with this angle...
- Jonathan - weather man has to go. He is an idiot...awkward... all he talks about is the other guys.
- Frank - Don't like him.
- Kirk - I like this guy.