PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

professordeb
06-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Saw an article in a localish paper and apparently Craig M (aka guy from Sarnia/Toronto) says that he "just wasn't into Ali"
link here http://www.lfpress.com/entertainment/tv/2010/06/04/14260606.html
It almost sounds as though when the men try out for the show, they aren't aware of who is going to be the Bachelorette - or am I reading it wrong?
Think it's funny him saying he was just funning with "weatherman" who seems a bit uptight.

PeterG
06-05-2010, 05:21 PM
...it's funny him saying he was just funning with "weatherman" who seems a bit uptight.

He has an interesting idea of "fun" when numerous men in the house wanted to beat the crap out of him. I'm thinking Craig should start hanging out at biker bars and dishing out LOTS and LOTS of fun to all the guys there... :lol:

Catherine M
06-06-2010, 02:34 AM
Craig M is a real piece of work.

And I really wonder if he is going to be on the Bachelor Pad?? Anyone up to checking some of his favorite bars this weekend in Toronto to see if he's around as filming begins on Monday and the contestants flew in to LA this weekend?? Anyone??? j/k

Those that said "no" to Bachelor Pad include:

Tanner, everyone's favorite foot guy, cause he has a girlfriend now
Jesse C, cause he's dating one of Jason's rejects (some girl that left on the first night)
Deanna, cause she's still with one of the twins

bobalina77
06-06-2010, 05:40 AM
He has an interesting idea of "fun" when numerous men in the house wanted to beat the crap out of him. I'm thinking Craig should start hanging out at biker bars and dishing out LOTS and LOTS of fun to all the guys there... :lol:

Now that I would pay to see :lol:

shan
06-06-2010, 08:37 PM
So what is the purpose of the "The Bachelor Pad"? Is it like Big Brother with contests/eliminations?

Catherine M
06-06-2010, 09:47 PM
So what is the purpose of the "The Bachelor Pad"? Is it like Big Brother with contests/eliminations?

Not really sure.

Its been described as a cross between Survivor & Big Brother with challenges/voting people out of the pad with aspects of Bachelor/ette, with people being encouraged to hook up. As the contestants get voted out, they might spill and what happens could be common knowledge before the show starts on August 9th.

PeterG
06-07-2010, 02:49 AM

Trash-TASTIC....FUN!!!! :cheer2::fan::summer::watch::hat1::D

Catherine M
06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
More Info on who is rumored who is going to be on "The Bachelor Pad" has come out on FORT. Suppose to be 10 guys and 10 girls; few names are missing but I'm sure they'll be leaked soon.

Girls

Jake's season

Gia
Jessie
Elizabeth
Tenley
Valisha

Jason's season

Nikki
Natalie

Aaron's season

Gwen

Guys:

Ali's season

Jonathon
Craig M
Justin

Yes, I just knew that Craig M would be on!! Can't wait!

Jillian's season

David
Juan
John
Kip
Mathue
Wes

Rob
06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
No Jesse Csincsak?

Surprised at Kip - seems like he'd have better offers even in the famewhore category. Like a cable TV show on community service or D-list Celebrity Apprentice or something.

Catherine M
06-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Someone posted on FORT that Jesse Csincsak said "no" cause he has a girlfriend--one of Jason's rejects. Might have been that he wasn't asked to do the show and is just using that as an excuse but it seems like pretty much everyone on the show is "single" so its looking like that those that didn't want to hook up turned things down as Deanna and Holly, two that have NEVER turned down a chance to be on TeeVee also said "no" cause they are with the Twins.

Not sure why Kip said yes as this doesn't seem his type of show. But then do we really know Kip?? Any TV is better than no TV in the Reality TV world.

Rob
06-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Oh, you said that before, but I was thinking Jesse from Jillian's season - I can't remember his last name.

Catherine M
06-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Oh, you said that before, but I was thinking Jesse from Jillian's season - I can't remember his last name.

Jesse Kovacs or something like that.

loved him too but I'm not sure if he's on or not. Some think that Craig & Justin aren't on so you never know, Jesse K might be.

Just for the record, Chris L is my new TV Boyfriend!!

shan
06-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't remember Kirk or Steve before tonight?

haribobo
06-08-2010, 04:00 AM
oh dear. Where to start? This season is incorrigible. Absolute garbage. The drama blowups are so set-up and more obvious than ever. Yet, I love it and will still watch thru the season. If for no reason other than to ogle some of those hot bods.....I'm starting to think every season only really starts with a few real contendors and 20 jokes. The other guys are put in it for drama/storylines or are just not even close in terms of looks. At least during Deanna and Jillians seasons there were 5-6 contendors, but this year the guys are more ridiculous than ever. Let's look at the guys and you can boil it down pretty easy...

Chris Lambton- hot, nice, contendor.
Chris N. - who? shaggy hair dude. great body, no chance
Craig Robinson - ugly, dork, drama monger. there for drama only. GTFO nobody cares what you think of Justin. We all know you are just jealous of his good looks. you can go back to lawyering thanks bye
Frank Neuschaefer- hot but goes crazy with jealousy/delusional guy.
Jesse Beck- HOT. HOT HOT HOT. :swoon: Will get the "too young/no connection" dump. Like the hot guy who was dumped on the train in Jillian's season.
Jonathan Novack- give me a friggin break with this guy
Justin Rego- hot, seeming contendor but probably turns out to be sleazy. The "danger" good looking guy- IE Wes reincarnated.
Kasey Kahl - weird voice, psycho, there for storyline
Kirk DeWindt- hot, contendor
Roberto Martinez- hot, sweet, contendor
Ty Brown- overreacting hick. Reminds me of that David guy who flipped open Jillian's blouse.

Eliminated-
Hunter Wagner- she was waay out of his league, plus he was a dud
John Crivello- ditto
Steve Kocsis- ditto

I can pretty much call the final 6 right now as Chris L., Jesse, Roberto, Frank, Justin, and Kirk. Ty will turn out to be a jerk, Weatherman and shaggy were done before they started, Kasey will live out his psycho storyline and then go like a bee who has lost his stinger, and lawyer creep will do about the same. I call Chris, Kirk, and Roberto as final 3.

I couldn't believe all the drama about Justin walking up to her house. Big friggin deal. Pathetic. Roberto date was hot. Barenaked song was so terrible, how awful that they had to dance to it and pretend they loved it. Frank should be espeically ashamed of himself for his practically headbanging to that treacle. Nervous weatherman is getting soooooo old. He is gay and doesnt like kissing girls. We get it. Dump him now please.

Jenny
06-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Surprised at Kip - seems like he'd have better offers even in the famewhore category. Like a cable TV show on community service or D-list Celebrity Apprentice or something.

Surprised at first too, but when you think about it, it's possible his whole persona during Jillian's season was just to get the girl. The fact is that he went on a reality show, so clearly there's part of him that wants that form of fame (because I doubt he has trouble meeting girls in RL). Now that he's had a taste of it, he wants more.

Plus it's the best showcase for his abs - the girls in the house will be falling all over their implants to get a piece of him. :watch: