PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

bobalina77
06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I think Ali was hammered at the cocktail party. She was totally slurring her words and being way too giggly.

Catherine M
06-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Reality Steve has a new blog up. Its very long but the main thing is that he spills on some of the rejects that will be appearing on "The Bachelor Pad" later this summer. its going to film now so they have plenty of time to edit all the DRAMA!

Hope you at least watch that, Rob!

- Kip, which is surprising as he turned down the Bachelor. Guess he thinks this is better.

-Wes, he better bring his GUITAR!

-Natalie

-Jessie S., I think that's the girl from Toronto from Jake's season; so many Jessie/Jesse to keep track of

-Juan

-Tenley, ugh can't stand her baby voice. RS mentions that she and Kip have been seeing each other lately so look for them to be a "couple" on the show.

David, you knew he and Juan had to be reunited sooner than later!!!

Nikki

John, from Jillian's season; don't remember him at all.

Mathue, loved him on Jillian's season so great that's he's back

Gia, who I'm sure the guys will be fighting over!

Jenny
06-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Oh goody, a bunch of people I know! Also, Jessie is the girl who will also appear in this season as the go-between in Justin's girlfriend dramz.

PeterG
06-01-2010, 07:04 PM
I found Frank less irksome/creepy last night. I think he has a nervous energy than when in high gear is quite :yikes: but when he calms down, he's an okay guy. But Ali didn't seem to be honestly in to him. It was like she was trying too hard.

The scene where Craig R. was riding Justin was totally :blah: to me. As if Justin was the first person in the history of this show to have a connection to the entertainment industry. Craig R. has nothing going for him IMHO.

Interesting that when everybody left the beach and the crippled guy (Justin) struggled to hop off the sand WHILE holding two crutches...nobody offered help (including Ali). If I had been Ali, and I had seen one of the other guys help Justin, that guy would have scored big points with me.

LOVED the calendar shoot. These guys have BODIES!!! And all of them are naturally smooth! :lol: But what's with Weatherman acting all coy and then exiting the changing stall with a ROCKING body and TOTALLY doing his little speedo justice? So DEMURE, our Jonathan! :rolleyes:

When Ty was strumming his guitar on the beach and doing something which I believe resembled "singing" (quotation marks used on purpose), I looked at Ali trying to be into him (and into that moment) and thought, "good acting, girl!!!" :D

Weatherman's obsession with Craig was :eek:!!! Such a little gossip girl running to Ali with all his dirt. It appeared Jonathan spent his entire one-on-one time talking about Craig M. Seems the little closet case is MUCH more into the bad boy of the house than he is into Ali...

I liked that Ali did the driving when she and her date were given a hot car to drive somewhere (and didn't submissively hand over the "man's job" to her date). :40beers:

Jesse seems like a really nice guy (and EXTREMELY hawt), but did anyone notice a personality in any way, shape or form with this dude?? :confused:

I wish she'd kept the other cute Chris and ditched Craig R or Hunter.

This!! When Ali was getting to the final roses, I kept thinking, "don't let CUTECHRIS go!!!" :wuzrobbed ETA: I have (hate?) to admit that...I find Craig M. VERY physically appealing. Total head case/jerk, but VERY attractive. :grope:

Oh.. looks like she slaps someone at some point.. drama drama!

That was shown during the filming of Bare Naked Ladies new video. So I'm guessing it was a scripted moment for the video's storyline.

Cruella
06-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Cruella!!!! You lived in Sarnia!!! Mind sharing any details?

Ummm, not here. ;)

bobalina77
06-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Weatherman was only obsessed with Craig M because Craig M was obsessed with making his life miserable. I totally don't blame him for wanting him the hell out of the house, and Ali was the only one who was gonna make that happen. Craig M was just there to taunt the guys into hitting him.. as you could tell by quiet Jesse's reaction to him. Who wants to live with that? He was like the bully in the school yard.

Didn't realize they were gonna be filming a BNL video.. how lame. Not BNL.. I actually like them.. but I would love for her to really slap one of them for saying something moronic.

professordeb
06-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Chris Harrison's blog on episode 2:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-ali-episode-2/

Interesting that it was Jesse that almost kicked everyone's favorite guy from Sarnia's ass. Would have loved to have seen that!

Please, please, please, don't believe that he is anyone's favourite guy in Sarnia. Kind of found it interesting that he said he was from Toronto (AKA, the center of the universe if some are to be believed :lol:)

Jenny
06-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Weatherman's obsession with Craig was :eek:!!! Such a little gossip girl running to Ali with all his dirt. It appeared Jonathan spent his entire one-on-one time talking about Craig M. Seems the little closet case is MUCH more into the bad boy of the house than he is into Ali...

:lol:

Rob
06-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Reality Steve has a new blog up. Its very long but the main thing is that he spills on some of the rejects that will be appearing on "The Bachelor Pad" later this summer. its going to film now so they have plenty of time to edit all the DRAMA!

Hope you at least watch that, Rob!

Oh I will join you in the Pad! Not giving up this one yet either, but I am tired of Ali.

Catherine M
06-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Oh I will join you in the Pad! Not giving up this one yet either, but I am tired of Ali.

Good as I'd hate for you to miss out on all the fun.

Word on FORT is that Jonathon the weatherman is going to be one of the 20 people on "The Bachelor Pad". He quit his weather job for other "entertainment opportunities".

So you just know if they have cast Jonathon, Craig from Sarnia/Toronto is going to be on too!!

Oh, there's an extra clip floating around from episode two that shows Cape Cod Chris yelling at Craig M big time.

I wonder why they didn't show that. Guess they have to keep Chris' possible final 1 image "clean". Or if he's not the final 1, then for being the next bachelor. Wouldn't look good for him to be part of all the Craig DRAMA.

PeterG
06-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Word on FORT is that Jonathon the weatherman is going to be one of the 20 people on "The Bachelor Pad". He quit his weather job for other "entertainment opportunities".

So everybody freaking out over Justin being in the "entertainment" industry...they should have been more concerned about Jonathan? Was Weatherman one of the people giving Justin a tough time about his line of work?

Oh, there's an extra clip floating around from episode two that shows Cape Cod Chris yelling at Craig M big time.

I searched on youtube for this, but didn't find it. Would like to see this if anyone has a link! :D

bobalina77
06-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Good as I'd hate for you to miss out on all the fun.

So you just know if they have cast Jonathon, Craig from Sarnia/Toronto is going to be on too!!

I wonder why they didn't show that. Guess they have to keep Chris' possible final 1 image "clean". Or if he's not the final 1, then for being the next bachelor. Wouldn't look good for him to be part of all the Craig DRAMA.

They should have.. it's not like Craig M didn't deserve it. I wish more of the guys had gone off on him.

Catherine M
06-03-2010, 10:02 PM
So everybody freaking out over Justin being in the "entertainment" industry...they should have been more concerned about Jonathan? Was Weatherman one of the people giving Justin a tough time about his line of work?

Not only Jonathon but Craig from Sarnia/Toronto said something in one of his post show interviews that he's looking to break into "entertainment".

He did mention that Chris L, Roberto and Kirk were good guys and seem to be there for the right reasons.

I searched on youtube for this, but didn't find it. Would like to see this if anyone has a link! :D

I'm at work so I don't have the link handy. Its on ABC's site but I don't know if you can watch via Canada as I think I've seen some of the FORTers saying that ABC blocks outside the US IPs.

And just a FYI.

People Magazine's new issue has a pretty detailed article about what is going to happen in the upcoming season with Frank, Kacey and Justin .

So even mainstream press is picking up on what happens this season. Interesting as in the past Fleiss has been able to keep the spoilers just on Bachelor boards and Reality Steve.

Catherine M
06-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Ok, the clip of Chris L yelling at Craig M was from the season preview, not an un-aired portion of episode two. Got confused from the caps on FORT and thought it was part of the unseen footage of epi 2 on ABC's site but couldn't check till I got home from work as we aren't allowed to stream video at work. Sorry for the confusion. And still wondering why they didn't show what happened.

Anyhoo, The cap of the confrontation is in Chris' spoiler thread on FORT if anyone wants to see it. Its pretty impressive, how angry he is!

Jenny
06-04-2010, 01:10 PM
People Magazine's new issue has a pretty detailed article about what is going to happen in the upcoming season with Frank, Kacey and Justin .

So even mainstream press is picking up on what happens this season. Interesting as in the past Fleiss has been able to keep the spoilers just on Bachelor boards and Reality Steve.

I can't imagine they are trying too hard at this point. They know that the fans are going to figure most of it out, and that Reality Steve will give as much away as he can, so I think it's a case of "if you can't beat'm, join'm."

Otherwise, they wouldn't do the detailed "coming ups" that virtually tell you who will make it to the end and what the major drama points will be - they know that people don't watch this show for the suspense, but rather for the drama and trainwreck of it. They also wouldn't film in locations like New York where fans who know who the Bachelorette is can spot them.

As for the spoiler, fyi those are the same three guys mentioned in Reality Steve's detailed spoilers I posted earlier, for those interested.