PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

bobalina77
05-18-2010, 05:02 PM
You've got it all wrong. They have average sized heads and REALLY big shoulders.

:P

Ahh.. that's probably it. Either way they look like the shrunken head guy (http://filmsack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/982006_0914_beetlejuice294.jpeg) from Beetlejuice..

Catherine M
05-18-2010, 05:40 PM
I wonder how many of this season's rejects will be begging Reid for phone numbers of Miss USA contestants!?!?! And yeah, he needs to feed Kristin ASAP. Maybe some fondue?

Catherine M
05-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Just a reminder that Ali's journey for fame and fortune begins tonight. And maybe she just might find a boyfriend for the next 6 months!

Can't wait for the bad fashion, DRAMA and best of all, TEARS!!

haribobo
05-25-2010, 02:23 AM
ugh. Str8 tools and their hunting and their wrestling and their big gross hairy dogs. I like the teacher who took care of his mama tho. He seems nice.

kobe
05-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Couldn't ABC get her some better hair extensions, and a more flattering dress?

Catherine M
05-25-2010, 03:23 AM
Couldn't ABC get her some better hair extensions, and a more flattering dress?

Ali's hair is just awful.

And Poor thing, having to walk around with that thing on her ass.

Not impressed with this cast at all. Deanna and Jillian had a much better bunch to choose from!

bobalina77
05-25-2010, 04:20 PM
I kinda like Weatherman guy.. he's cute in an awkward kinda way. What is with the dude who thinks he's McDreamy? Seriously.. Patrick Dempsey you are not so quit trying! I like Justin the wrestler.. I like that he can make fun of what he does, even though he doesn't like it when other people do :lol: It's kinda like when I make fun of my brother.. totally okay when I do it, but when someone else does you know I'm gonna stick up for him.

Sounds like some major drama in the future. Once again this is gonna turn into our guilty pleasure Monday nights :lol:

Oh.. and Ali's hair was awful. I didn't mind her dress so much though.

Rob
05-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Not that much obvious eye candy in this group, but I thought there was some cute potential in: Roberto, the 3 named Chris, Jesse, Ty minus the huge ears, Kasey except that he's fragile, maybe Kirk. Justin might be cute, but you can tell he's a tool. Ditto for Craig. I thought Frank was totally annoying.

bobalina77
05-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Was Frank the one who was all playing protector? The "I know some of these guys are here for the wrong reasons and I want to make sure you don't get hurt blah blah blah" guy? He bugged me. Came across as very condescending.

Rob
05-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Was Frank the one who was all playing protector? The "I know some of these guys are here for the wrong reasons and I want to make sure you don't get hurt blah blah blah" guy? He bugged me. Came across as very condescending.

No Frank was the hyper one with the glasses who gave up his lucrative job to follow his bliss and moved to Paris to write screenplays.

Not sure the name of the protector guy, but he had kind of a long face. Craig R? Not the big haired/striped tie Craig- the other one.

Catherine M
05-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Yeah not alot of potential for a new TV boyfriend in this group.

Did like Ty, Jesse, Kirk and Cape Cod Chris. Thought Phil was nice but since he was axed, I guess not.

Couple of them pinged my gaydar big time but that happens every season---I'm looking at you Weather TV guy.

Thinking about having a viewing party for friends for the fantasy date episode as Ali's meltdown on the beach looks EPIC!!

PeterG
05-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Before the show started, I was thinking, "surely these guys will be more interesting and attractive than their abc.com profiles/pics". So I decided to take notes. :D

My report:

1. Justin. I love him! He seems like a real sweet guy. But as soon as people found out he was in the “entertainment” industry, he immediately became Wes 2.0. And I don’t think Justin is that kind of guy at all. I’m expecting/hoping for a big turn-around from the other men about him. Plus Justin nailed it on the head with picking Frank, Jason and Craig M. as the possible problem guys.

2. Jesse. The "Peculiar" man. Didn’t quite deliver the joke well enough about the name of his hometown, but he is HAWT!!!

3. Roberto. Another hottie. Might be somebody who gets by on his looks and doesn’t have enough to offer in other ways. But he is definitely worthy of an ogle or two during the upcoming weeks! :D

4. Chris H. Hot Vancouver realtor. Don’t remember anything else about him. :lol:

5. Ty (Nashville guy). Seems like a nice guy, but could be personality-deficient. Did this guy have shoulders that were as wide as he is tall? Or was it just the shirt he was wearing? :eek:

6. Kasey. The sensitive guy. He’s cute, but his speaking voice seemed strange to me, like he was really swallowing his words. But then I wondered if he is hearing impaired, so cannot hear how he or others sound. Usually people let others know about this kind of thing right away, so maybe he’s not using that to get sympathy interest. (But that didn’t work for teacher/landscaper Chris who got the boot after saying his deceased Mom was still together with his Dad…)

7. Kirk. Scrapbook dude. I kinda liked the scrapbook but was also kinda with the other guys who mocked him. But I would have mocked him quietly and to myself. :lol:

8. Hunter. Ukulele dude. I liked his song and found it endearing. But then sensitive-guy became catty-guy about too many other men, so he lost points with me there.

9. Craig R. (the tattle tale). I can see you wanting to let Ali know that there is some guy who is trouble and she doesn’t see it. But 45 minutes in?? :rolleyes:

10. Craig M. (hair guy) had moments where I think there may be a good guy in there, but he doesn’t seem to let that side show often. I’m thinking he was kept around only to create drama. But I like the hair. I wanna run my hands through it. :rofl:

11. Jonathan (weatherman). I started off liking him, but that changed quickly. Is there anything worse than a funny guy who…is not really funny? :(

12. Screenwriter Frank did not start out all that great in my eyes, and in each scene he seemed worse and worse. Clingy and needy. Blech. And not to be superficial at all, but he has big googly eyes that kinda freak me out!!!

Guys who didn’t make the cut, but are worth a mention anyway:

Shooter (aka Derrick). Did I understand his story correctly? Was the first thing he shared about himself to Ali is that one of his endearing qualities is that he…umm…arrives quite early sexually? :confused: :eek:

Poor Tyler M. - showing up in cowboy boots as an homage to Ali…but she wasn’t the lady who exited her limo wearing cowboy boots. Too bad for me...like Jillian, I dig cowboys!

Jason. Started off strong with being silly and exiting the limo through the wrong side. And the backflip off the limo was cool (with most guys I would have found it a turn-off…too over the top). But then he opened his mouth! What a negative dude…he only talked trashed about anything and everyone. Don’t lit the door hit you on the way out, dude…

bobalina77
05-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Frank was the first one they showed who is living with his parents?

My bf and I were like OMG :eek: when Shooter was telling his story. Seriously.. dude :duh: :wall:

Peter we were wondering the same thing about Kasey.. his voice definitely sounded like he was hearing impaired, and I thought it odd that no one mentioned anything.

Freespirit
05-27-2010, 05:52 AM
Didn't like Ali on the Bachelor, but don't mind her for some reason as the Bachelorette. What is with that dress she had on. It looked like it was a couple sizes too big. She had to pick it up and carry it around like a sack. It kept falling off her shoulder. I felt sorry for her. Who in the heck picked that thing out for her?

Rob
05-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Peter we were wondering the same thing about Kasey.. his voice definitely sounded like he was hearing impaired, and I thought it odd that no one mentioned anything.
I had the same reaction too.