PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

shan
08-02-2010, 08:37 PM
http://realitysteve.com/2010/08/02/what-happens-in-the-finale-and-what-happened-to-the-e-special-8210/all/1/

:watch:

Catherine M
08-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Good for RS in admitting he was wrong.

I won't hold it against him that he had bad intel but the ladies over at FORT sure will!!

*Jen*
08-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Interesting. Will have to watch and see :watch:

haribobo
08-03-2010, 02:08 AM
WTF?!? Ali and Roberto are in the water surrounded by stingrays! Aren't those totally lethal and dangerous? I suppose they know something I don't? Are these "tame" stingrays? :P

Jenna
08-03-2010, 02:32 AM
WTF?!? Ali and Roberto are in the water surrounded by stingrays! Aren't those totally lethal and dangerous? I suppose they know something I don't? Are these "tame" stingrays? :P

I definitely think so. Those rays probably had their singers removed. I doubt production would want to risk a lawsuit like that.

Anyway, it was very obvious to me that Ali was in love with Roberto. I think she did right by Chris by not making him have to wait any longer.

haribobo
08-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Phew. Nice work, Ali. Chris took that pretty well- he's a great dude. I'll be your soulmate, Chris! Thank god this season is ending finally. I couldn't take another week of this...

Ooh, Roberto showering! Ali would have to be a fool to turn down that body! :swoon:

Rock2
08-03-2010, 02:46 AM
Well we now know who she picked. They're not a match, sorry. Well she wasn't much of a match with anyone on the show, hardly...

One thing about Ali. Looking at the family genes, she's about a cheeseburger away from a size 18 so she better be careful. She better keep herself up because she's not naturally sinewy...and it's not like she has intelligence to fall back on...

Jenna
08-03-2010, 02:53 AM
Well we now know who she picked. They're not a match, sorry. Well she wasn't much of a match with anyone on the show, hardly...

One thing about Ali. Looking at the family genes, she's about a cheeseburger away from a size 18 so she better be careful. She better keep herself up because she's not naturally sinewy...and it's not like she has intelligence to fall back on...

Can't you say anything constructive? :rolleyes:

Rock2
08-03-2010, 02:55 AM
Yes. They kiss very well. Just like how I kiss my sister. So sweet....

Lacey
08-03-2010, 03:18 AM
Chris actually wore a nice shirt and a blazer, well maybe it is the top half of a suit, with his jeans for the After The Final Rose show. Maybe he is campaigning to be the next Bach. Oh, and Frank backed out of his promised final faceoff with Ali tonight, chicken dweeb.

dbell1
08-03-2010, 04:00 AM
I've snarked about her all season, but they were so damned cute together that I'm actually rooting for them. :lol:

Wonder if Chris and dad had a change of heart about his being the next bach? He seemed awful nice tonight. :watch:

bardtoob
08-03-2010, 06:47 AM
Long before very many were eliminated, Ali's face would light up when asked about Roberto. You can't compete with that.

Jenny
08-03-2010, 01:37 PM
I've snarked about her all season, but they were so damned cute together that I'm actually rooting for them. :lol:

After loathing Ali all season and being indifferent to Roberto, I admit I got a little misty in the end. :)

Catherine M
08-03-2010, 02:04 PM
I mainly snark about this show but there's a part of me that thinks Ali & Roberto will make it.

Who knows, but they have a better shot than most of the other couples cause I actually think they are compatible.

Jenny
08-03-2010, 02:36 PM
I mainly snark about this show but there's a part of me that thinks Ali & Roberto will make it.

Who knows, but they have a better shot than most of the other couples cause I actually think they are compatible.

I agree. The story they told about going to the same movie in separate cities says a lot I think. I was also interested to hear that they are settling in San Diego and not LA, and that he's got his insurance business up and running.

RS says both have been invited to DWTS (announcement this month during BP), but at the same time, it does sound like they are preparing for a "normal" life and not completely focused on more famewhoring (coughJakecough), so I think that bodes well too.