PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

haribobo
07-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Haha! Is that really good sarcasm or did you not hear about Jillian and Ed splitting up? :P Why didn't she choose Kip or Reid again? Ugh. I never liked Ed.

shan
07-20-2010, 12:50 AM
I don't know if I can watch tonight, I barely made it through the hometown dates. This is "fantasy suite" night, right? :scream:

haribobo
07-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Ali just told Chris that she loves his giggle. Teehee. Coming from Ms. Giggles herself, that's quite a compliment. :lol:

I'm pretty freakin jealous of Ali right about now...

Now they are stealing pearls from oysters. Have these fools never read that Steinbeck book...

Twizzler
07-20-2010, 01:59 AM
I've noticed that she has danced in most episodes. Perhaps she's hoping to parlay public sympathy into a DWTS gig ala Melissa R?

Actually, I read in Us Weekly or People (forgot which one) that she is going to be on this Fall.

dbell1
07-20-2010, 02:27 AM
If Frank says 'like' one more time, I'm gonna slap him and make him dress fuglier :P

PeterG
07-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Is that really good sarcasm...

Why yes, it is. Welcome to the thread! ;)

Actually, I read in Us Weekly or People (forgot which one) that she is going to be on this Fall.

DWTS or Wipeout? :D

Twizzler
07-20-2010, 03:00 AM

Ha ha!! DWTS.

Jenny
07-20-2010, 02:23 PM
I loathe Ali. OK Frank is no saint and yes he might have mentioned that he had some inner conflict all this time, but her holier-than-thou declarations about his selfishness was just too much.

While she's droning on about commitment - from three men at once no less - she is snogging the other two without hesitation. And she's freaked Frank waited until now? How short is her memory when she did the same thing to Jake just a few months earlier?

And if she says one more time "I gave up evvvverryything" I think I will actually puke. She gave up a nameless job in ad sales to be star of her own tv show and make more money in a few months than she has in years and get clothes and travel and get tons of attention and have 25 hot men to herself. WTF did she give up?

I somehow have missed every Roberto 1-1 this season, but if she doesn't pick Chris, she may become the most hated woman in reality tv. He's got the storybook sad story small town all American boy, he's nice as can be, he's declared his love for all the world to hear, he's making plans for the future (first born child named after mom!), and she's been stringing him along big time. If he doesn't find his mom substitute, I mean soulmate, he's pretty much guaranteed to be the next Bachelor.

Did they show Nicole btw? Impressions?

Rob
07-20-2010, 03:00 PM
:rofl: Or Downfall, where they drop the prizes, the contestants, and their friends off the side of a building if the contestant doesn't get the answer right. Frank and Ali could go right over the edge.

In fact, Celebrity Wipeout would be brilliant, wouldn't it.

On a higher note, Bachelor Pad looks absolutely craptacular!

Catherine M
07-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Well after following this crapfest for 8 weeks, I missed last night's big meltdown with Frank. We were late getting out of Houston yesterday afternoon and I didn't get home in time to watch and of course the DVR wasn't set right. Grrrr. So I'll try to watch online sometime this week.

Since I hate Ali more than any other Bachelorette, I hope she does become the most hated woman in America. And you know she will if she breaks Chris' heart.

And I for one am counting down the days till "The Bachelor Pad".

Winnipeg
07-20-2010, 04:30 PM
The Frank turn of events was surprising but I think he was honest and these things do happen in the real world. Nicole seemed level headed IMO and I can see why he would like her.

I don't really get her reaction but??????????

Jenny
07-20-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't really get her reaction but??????????

It's because she's the one whose selfish, and fails to see the irony of expecting a whole flock of men to pledge their commitment and love to her, even as she casts off a couple of them each week.

If Frank was her chosen one, then I could see being heartbroken etc over it, but this came just a day or two after she not only spent the night with Chris, but let him tell her he loves her and start talking about their future together. I didn't see the Roberto date, but sounds like it was about the same.

If she really hasn't decided between the three men at this point, then her reaction should have been surprise, perhaps disappointment, but wishing him well because obviously it wasn't going to work out and she still has two others to choose from. In some ways he did her a favour by bowing out before the end, and while he still had unresolved issues.

What this is really about is her ego. She wanted these 25 men and the world to fall in love with her, and to be the centre of attention. It's not turning out that way, so she's pissed. To me, the fact that she so readily wanted to tell the other two guys about Frank (and in the process basically told them nothing) says again how she wants everyone to know this is her show, and no one is going to steal the limelight from her.

Rob
07-20-2010, 06:05 PM
She definitely got into the future together discussion with Roberto, who told her he was falling in love with her. And they went to the suite with the last shot showing Ali unbuttoning his shirt.

dbell1
07-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Did they show Nicole btw? Impressions?

I thought Nicole was an emotionless robot until she looked at Frank and said in a dead voice "I missed you". No clue what she's missed about him. His personality? Fashionless sense? Snazzy high school tux? Dork glasses? :shuffle:

As for Ali - well, we got standard giggly, flirty, hairtossing, horny Ali last night. As an added bonus, we got to watch her cry before Frank told her goodbye. :rofl: Then she did the sand flinging soap opera sobbing thing. Been there, seen that last season. :P

Roberto of the odd eyebrows seems to be in love with heart shaped lagoons and DeadMomChris eh, he's probably found someone perfect for him by now/inked a contract to be the next Bach.

Me - I'm enjoying the trainwreck. Bring on the Men Tell All! :watch:

*Jen*
07-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Me - I'm enjoying the trainwreck. Bring on the Men Tell All! :watch:

:watch: Oh yeah :watch:

It's clear that she was going to pick Frank...but I REALLY wanted to see his GF slap him when he went to talk to her and he was going on about how he was falling for Ali.

They way they've cut the preview for the finale, it makes it look like she's going to pick someone (I'm about to risk everything for love) but why would she?

If she picks someone, I hope it's Roberto. Chris mentions his mother way too often to not have some serious issues.