PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

love skating
06-30-2010, 05:43 AM
I haven't been reading the spoilers, but man ABC sure spoiled a lot in the upcoming scenes! :eek: They basically spoiled final three and I think final two. I guess they're figuring that everyone's reading the spoilers anyway. :D

Catherine M
06-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Reality Steve decided to spoil "The Bachelor Pad" this morning.

One of the couples that ends up together is a surprise!

Jesse Beck & Peyton! Wouldn't have thought she'd be his type at all.

Final four who are still in the running for the money (final episode won't be filmed till September)

Dave & Natalie

Kiptyn & Tenley

Boo to having to watch Tenley all season again. Her voice grates on my nerves. I just knew that Dave would do well in this format. He first gets together with Jessie from Toronto and then moves on to Natalie.

merrywidow
06-30-2010, 06:02 PM
My main complaint concerning Craig was that he never shut up. How could he have fallen for her? He never gave her a chance to speak. You could tell by her body language when on their date that she wasn't into him so I wasn't surprised when she let him go. Personally, I don't think she has much to choose from. It wouldn't surprise me if she chooses no one.

Jenny
06-30-2010, 10:10 PM
I haven't been reading the spoilers, but man ABC sure spoiled a lot in the upcoming scenes! :eek: They basically spoiled final three and I think final two. I guess they're figuring that everyone's reading the spoilers anyway. :D

I was just reading elsewhere that it's a common tactic of soap operas to have the audience know something the characters don't, and that people keep tuning in to see what happens when they finally find out. It's being discussed on a Big Brother board, because they usually have some secret that we know (this year it's a mole/saboteur) that the players don't.

Maybe that's the tactic that the Bachelor has now embraced, given that there are so many spoilers out there anyway. Instead of marketing it as something that will surprise us, market it as something we'll want to see because we already know what's going on. Kinda makes the audience feel superior I guess, and it's less taxing on the brain because you already know the answers and don't really need to think about it, but rather just sit back and watch it all unfold.

talldrink
07-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Rocky, that was funny - who knew? Suspicions that Jake is gay? heehee

merrywidow
07-01-2010, 05:32 PM
According to Jake's former girl friend (Tanya? Talia?) Jake's only plan was to go on the Bachelor in hopes of promoting his acting career. Saw her interviewed on one of the entertainment gossip TV shows last night.

Jenny
07-01-2010, 05:39 PM
According to Jake's former girl friend (Tanya? Talia?) Jake's only plan was to go on the Bachelor in hopes of promoting his acting career. Saw her interviewed on one of the entertainment gossip TV shows last night.

There's a shocker. I hope they didn't pay too much for that "exclusive."

Catherine M
07-01-2010, 06:46 PM
There's a shocker. I hope they didn't pay too much for that "exclusive."

:lol:

Way back in the middle of Jillian's season it was being reported that Jake wanted out of the flying business and back to acting.

So I guess we all should hate Reid and Kip even more for saying "no thanks" to Fleiss cause if one of those guys had been the Bachelor, Jake would have ended up being nothing more than some 6th place finisher on Jillian's season that pulled a Messnick.

So thanks for nothing Reid & Kip!

Rob
07-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Dave & Natalie

That is a match made in heaven!

shan
07-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Here is a spoof of the Bachelorette on youtube. The guy impersonating Kasey cracks me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGt5yVPA83k&feature=popular

dbell1
07-06-2010, 02:06 AM
I can't wait until Princess Giggles gets her wittle bitty heart broken. :P

Who else is waiting for the Vienna Jake :drama: fest? :watch:

Lacey
07-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Is that the dude who was married before and didn't like his wife's career? That would be a relationship buster for me.

Lacey
07-06-2010, 02:36 AM
OK Jake and Vienna are hysterical, he said, she said, but I am surprising myself by kind of going with her side of the story, and the man seems to have a temper.

dbell1
07-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Wow. :eek: Remind me to stay single. :scream:

Catherine M
07-06-2010, 03:26 AM
OK Jake and Vienna are hysterical, he said, she said, but I am surprising myself by kind of going with her side of the story, and the man seems to have a temper.

Over at FORT someone reminded everyone that at the beginning of Jake's season in the "upcoming this season on the bachelor", he was shown having a big ole fit during an interview Q&A, getting really mad and knocking over a chair/lamp; I think it was the camping date to Big Sur. For whatever reason, that incident never made it the main episode later. So yeah, the guy is bad news.

I'm totally on Vienna's side but she should just take her tabloid money and run far, far away from Hollywood as she doesn't stand a chance.

As for Ali, I'm just waiting for the trainwreck in Tahiti and then its time for the Bachelor Pad!!