PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

dbell1
06-29-2010, 03:25 AM
Gee, didn't see Craig going home at all. I'm shocked. :lol:

Looks like Ali's in for more crying. Think she's going for the waterproof mascara endorsement? :shuffle:

shan
06-29-2010, 03:35 AM
All the money that ABC spends on this show and they can't find one brush/comb to give to Ali for her hair?!!?

Justin going through the shrubs/trees was great!!

Ali's hair was a hot mess the entire episode. I thought if she pulled it back/put it up it would look better, but then I saw her Rose Ceremony hair....

Justin going through the shrubs/trees was great!!

He's an idiot and a jerk, but I was kind of happy for him to get away.

This was the eternal episode. It felt like 5 hours.

Jenny
06-29-2010, 02:01 PM
This was the eternal episode. It felt like 5 hours.

I can only imagine the shooting. Even when Frank was speaking sincerely in the underground cavern, Ali gets this look on her face like she's thinking about something totally different (where's the bathroom in this cave? If they're going to make me walk through water they should spring for a better pedicure. I hope I get a new cocktail dress for the party I'm going to cancel tomorrow night ...).

What was so bad about Craig? Granted I've only watched bits and pieces of this, and he's not particularly attractive, but I don't get the hate for him. Frank is creepy obsessed with Ali, Chris is creepy obsessed with his mother, and yet everyone loves them. I don't get it!

Also, for those who didn't spoil, Justin actually had two girlfriends back home, but the producers felt that was too complicated and only showed one. Apparently the one not used in the show, and therefore not contracted, spilled the beans to Reality Steve months ago.

Catherine M
06-29-2010, 02:22 PM
What was so bad about Craig? Granted I've only watched bits and pieces of this, and he's not particularly attractive, but I don't get the hate for him. Frank is creepy obsessed with Ali, Chris is creepy obsessed with his mother, and yet everyone loves them. I don't get it!

I warmed up to Craig alot during the last couple of episodes. He's going to make some girl in Philly very happy.

As for Chris, I'm beginning to cool on him as something does seem off about him. Can't say we are broken up yet but it could happen soon.

Frank is beyond creepy. Can't stand him.

Probably will DVR the show next week so I don't have to watch the Vienna/Jake break up interview crap.

And just from a 15 second clip, I'm just know I'm going to love the Bachelor Pad. Between that and Big Brother, August is going to be a fun, fun, fun month for trashy reality TV!!

Jenny
06-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I was bothered by Chris' cocktail attire again as well - sneakers? It looks stupid on rock stars and chefs too, but even more so in these elegant settings they create, when all the men are in suits and Ali is always in a cocktail dress. Maybe it's his ideal of style or something, but it ain't working.

haribobo
06-29-2010, 03:24 PM
What was so bad about Craig? Granted I've only watched bits and pieces of this, and he's not particularly attractive, but I don't get the hate for him.

Craig is awful. No thank you to Craig. "Always positive" my arse. He's as fake as can be. He was decently charming while with Ali, but when with the guys he's just a smarmy dirtbag who ganged up on Justin for no reason. Yes, what was revealed about Justin was awful in this ep, but at the time Craig and Ty were bullying him a few episodes ago, it was just unnecessary jerkiness. And that face....ouch. It's awful to say but seriously, did the guy really think he stood a shot with Ali looking like that? :o

dbell1
06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Craig reminded me of a potato.

Was I the only one going "FALL FALL" when Justin was hopping over shrubbery? Or wanting Ali and Frank the rug carrier to trip and land in the water? :shuffle:

I don't like any of the guys she has left.

shan
06-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Yeah, what was with carrying the rug on their entire date. Frank looked like a painter heading off to work. :lol: Couldn't the production staff have taken that for them? Oh wait, that would have looked fake, having someone magically carry your shopping. We wouldn't the Bachelorette to seem unrealistic!! :scream:

Can you see any of these clowns being the next Bachelor?

PeterG
06-29-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't like any of the guys she has left.

Can you see any of these clowns being the next Bachelor?

What's wrong with Roberto? Kyle? :confused:

And I think Chris is a good guy. The Mom thing is a little out there, but everybody has their quirks. I personally think it's much better when someone is open about their eccentricities (as opposed to those who has theirs discovered AFTER someone else has made a commitment to them).

Rock2
06-29-2010, 06:50 PM
I believe I read that Vienna's aunt or stepmother said that Vienna and Jake did not have a real relationship...whatever that means.

I think it means that these things typically have a chance of panning out only if the Bachelor is straight.

shan
06-29-2010, 07:16 PM
What's wrong with Roberto? Kyle?

I forgot about Roberto b/c he was virtually non-existent during this episode. I guess he'd be okay as the Bachelor, to me he comes across as slightly boring. But it could be the edit. Who's Kyle?

dbell1
06-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Roberto is a smarmy weasel with odd eyebrows. :P (YMMV Peter) :lol:

I just think that casting these days is just that. No one is on the show for 'true love'. It's more like 'have an interesting story so we can cast you as the lead for next season' or 'let's submarine our current lead with all these side stories'.

I blame ABC for turning 3 of these fame hos into DWTS contestants.

*Jen*
06-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Craig is awful. No thank you to Craig. "Always positive" my arse. He's as fake as can be. He was decently charming while with Ali, but when with the guys he's just a smarmy dirtbag who ganged up on Justin for no reason. Yes, what was revealed about Justin was awful in this ep, but at the time Craig and Ty were bullying him a few episodes ago, it was just unnecessary jerkiness. And that face....ouch. It's awful to say but seriously, did the guy really think he stood a shot with Ali looking like that? :o

I didn't like him - I thought he was annoying. Did he have to mention 100 times that he wanted one on one time with Ali because he hadn't had a one on one date?

BUT - he called Justin on his bullshit in episode one. I was spoiled, I knew what was coming with Justin (which is why I found it amusing when people who hadn't read the spoilers posted in here about how they liked Justin ;) )but knowing he had not one but two girlfriends at home, I was impressed that Craig saw through him and didn't put up with him. It didn't seem like bullying or unneccesary jerkiness when I was watching knowing that they were totally right about him :P I thought he deserved it.

bobalina77
06-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Did they ever say how Jessie knew this Jessica chick? I can't remember. It all seemed a little staged and fake to me.. like dbell said.. a bad audition for a soap opera. What self respecting girl would ever go through with a plan like that? I would hope that most of us would kick the guy to the curb if he ever came up with a convoluted plan like that :lol:

Frank's having second thoughts.. shocker.. the rest of the guys seem pretty cool though. I'm not sure why she wouldn't want to hook up with any one of them. Oh.. except Ty because as much as he SAYS he's grown and is okay with an "untraditional" relationship where the woman works I don't believe it. If he has "traditional" values he can't change to mold to whatever woman he happens to be dating. It didn't work the first time (obviously) and it won't work again. He needs to find a woman with the same values.. they are out there. Did you all see Ali's face when he started talking about that? :lol:

Catherine M
06-30-2010, 01:11 AM
So I was watching the "Daily 10" on E! tonight and they had a blurb on a new US magazine claim that Ali and Roberto knew each other before the show filmed. That they were part of the same circle of "friends" or something like that.

Will be interesting to see where this claim goes, if anywhere.