PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Catherine M
06-23-2010, 10:16 PM
So I decided to check out Reality Steve's latest on "The Bachelor Pad".

Going to be an epic trainwreck of trashy TV so I hope everyone's on board!!

And it looks like the rules were being made up as they go along too.

The show will go something like this:

1. Challenges are held with one male and one female winning.

2. Winner gets to choose 3 people to go on a date.

3. Winner then hands out one rose on the date for special time and that person being immune to the next vote out.

4. The "couple" then gets to decide if they want to make use of the "fantasy suite" which will be a special room upstairs in the mansion.

Those not immune from vote will face their peers with the girls voting for which guy they want to see leave and vise versa.

Show will only be six episodes but that should be just enough to tie me over till Football season gets really started!!

Jenny
06-23-2010, 10:20 PM
I'm going to need this if we have another Jeff and Jordan season on BB.

Lacey
06-23-2010, 11:11 PM
Huh, what? Jeff and Jordan redux?

dbell1
06-23-2010, 11:12 PM
So far we have:

Picked No One - Brad
Didn't last much past the end of filming/AFTR/broadcast or a just few more photos ops after that: Jen, Travis, Jason (pick #1), Lorenzo (pick #1), Jake, Bob, Jesse
A few months, but no cigar: Deanna, Andy Baldwin, Aaron, Alex (while 2 timing with Trista), Matt, Andy (Jen), Lorenzo (pick #2)
A year or almost: Meredith, Jillian
Several years with much turbulence: Charlie, Byron
Married: Trista, Jason (pick #2)

Jesse was a 'plane ticket', so I'm thinking he deserves a spot of his own for waffling. :lol:

Blob gave a 'friendship ring'. Was still my favorite final 2 when it looked like Kelly was going to push him into the water as he was stuttering about how much he liked her BUT... I would have paid to see that!

Trista for the win!! :cheer2:

Oh, and Vienna's been seen 'weeping' while wearing her ring. :watch:

Catherine M
06-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Well the latest in Bachelorette land is that some ex of Ali's is shopping around nude pics of her but hasn't had a taker yet due to the high price.

Wonder if Fleiss would buy them to "protect" Ali or buy them and then leak them to get even more publicity???? I'll go with no. 2!

shan
06-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Bumping for tonights episode!

Catherine M
06-29-2010, 01:19 AM
All the money that ABC spends on this show and they can't find one brush/comb to give to Ali for her hair?!!?

Justin going through the shrubs/trees was great!!

danafan
06-29-2010, 01:21 AM
Damn. I didn't want Justin to be the one with the girlfriend....

dbell1
06-29-2010, 01:35 AM
All the money that ABC spends on this show and they can't find one brush/comb to give to Ali for her hair?!!?

Justin going through the shrubs/trees was great!!

It looked like a big cheesy audition for a crappy soap opera to me. The hair tossing and the scorned girlfriend on the couch telling her story, the saved voice mails, Fleiss must be loving this season - probably cast the guy knowing about the gf.

Istanbul is a gorgeous city. Too bad it's hosting this trainwreck. :lol:

Does Ali have bandaids on her heels?

Catherine M
06-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Seeing Instanbul up close is the only reason I'm going to finish the episode out now that the Justin drama is over with.

Oh Robert O, Kirk, Craig and Chris wrestling will keep me watching.

I know this isn't a popular opinion but I think its "wrong" that Craig wasn't given a one on one before Frank got two. I know, its Fleiss we are talking about. I guess I'll take heart from when Frank dumps her ass in a couple of weeks and she cries her eyes out.

Lacey
06-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Not just wrestling, oil wrestling.

dbell1
06-29-2010, 02:15 AM
She's got zero chemistry with Craig. Moved away from the guy like he was a big oozing cold sore. :lol:

ETA - did Frank really carry a rug all over the date? :rofl:

Catherine M
06-29-2010, 02:49 AM
Bring on the bachelor Pad!

Seeing the preview clip has been the highlight of the second hour.

and its quite obvious after tonight why she picks no one. It was Frank all the way.

Lacey
06-29-2010, 03:01 AM
Why do they give away so much in the promo?

Catherine M
06-29-2010, 03:22 AM
Why do they give away so much in the promo?

Cause its all been out there, even in the mainstream press, what happens this season.

People magazine did a couple page spread a few weeks ago, all about Frank and what goes down with him. So Fleiss wants to build it up so everyone tunes in to see for themselves what happened.