PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

shan
06-22-2010, 03:57 PM
No, not Jake and Vienna! I thought they would be together forever. :drama:

Catherine M
06-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Maybe she'll be added to the Bachelor Pad cast??

Not this season as its almost done filming.

She'd have to wait for season #2, if there is one.

Matheu from DeAnna's season who was axed from the cast at the last minute did an interview with Radar online. I can't link from that site while at work but basically he said that he was too "normal" for the cast and that people had been together in the past on all these "reunion" events that Jesse Csinsak organizes ie booze cruises to Mexico and ski trips to Colorado. Mainly mentioned Elizabeth with Jesse Kovacs and Tenley with Kip.

Rob
06-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Alison :)

This makes perfect sense. I don't think Reid is so much a control freak as somewhat inflexible, and likely too sincere to go along with a lot of the shenanigans.

Jake OTOH seems like the type who likes to be ordered about and told what to do - starting with his mother.
ITA, Reid is obviously attracted to celebrity and probably wanted a little publicity for his real estate practice, but he seems to have remained a realtor - maybe he just wanted a jump start to an HGTV or other similar type of gig. But he's not an actor and is reluctant to take direction. Jake was very clearly trying to get back into acting or entertainment and will take direction. Such a shocker he split with Vienna so soon (not).

So glad I don't have to hear Kasey till Men Tell All. He is totally bizarre. Chris N. has to be the quietest contestant to last this long - he was so awkward. No surprises there. Can't wait for next week!

bobalina77
06-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Ok, so its The Wrestler vs. Krazy Kasey!!! Who will come out on top? I don't like either of them, so I don't really care. I do think its :rofl: that Kasey mentioned that he likes pain.

I thought I heard him say that but it was so quick that I was like.. did he really just say that?? :scream: :rofl: Glad he's gone but seriously.. being left on a mountain? Harshest break up ever :lol:

Justin is getting on my nerves.. he's beyond cocky now. I like Kirk a lot. He seems really sweet and down to earth.

Catherine M
06-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah, Kasey getting left on some mountain def is the worst dumping on this show.

Other top ones:

1. Peyton getting left on the aircraft carrier while Lt. Dork and Tessa fly off on a helicopter. I guess she has rebounded enough since she back for more on "Bachelor Pad".

2. Robby the bartender getting dumped off the train in Canada during Jillian's season. That was pretty harsh but he was only yards from the train depot so I don't think he was in any danger.

3. Deanna sending poor Richard home on his "Cinderella" date in a cab!

4. Blanking on his name from Jillian's season that was sent home on his date on a LA transit bus. That's actually my favorite dumping!!

bobalina77
06-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Oh!! And Chris N's one on one time was hilarious!

A: Tell me about your funny, silly side?
C: I like Mexican food...

He honestly thought that went well?? lmao!

shan
06-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Kasey getting left on some mountain def is the worst dumping on this show.

Other top ones:

1. Peyton getting left on the aircraft carrier while Lt. Dork and Tessa fly off on a helicopter. I guess she has rebounded enough since she back for more on "Bachelor Pad".

2. Robby the bartender getting dumped off the train in Canada during Jillian's season. That was pretty harsh but he was only yards from the train depot so I don't think he was in any danger.

3. Deanna sending poor Richard home on his "Cinderella" date in a cab!

4. Blanking on his name from Jillian's season that was sent home on his date on a LA transit bus. That's actually my favorite dumping!!

Robby getting dumped on the side of the train tracks was my favorite until seeing Kasey get smaller and smaller as the helicopter lifted off! :rofl:

dbell1
06-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Well, knock me over with a feather - Jake and Vienna are over. :rofl:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20396018,00.html

soxxy
06-22-2010, 08:32 PM
I thought Jake and Vienna would have lasted longer. So now it's Krista and Ryan and, um, I know there are more.

Catherine M
06-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Reality Steve is claiming that Ed and Jillian are over too. He was in Chicago over the weekend and the word on the street is that they are done.

No surprise there as the guy had TWO Girlfriends at home when he got engaged to Jillian. People over at FORT are saying that they aren't surprised cause Jilian has been tweeting "sad" stuff lately.

Oh, latest from Reality Steve on Ali:

He said that he is 100% sure that she picked no one. He is not sure who gets to play Deanna and gets to the podium second, but whatever happens, she turns down both Roberto and Chris.

Wonder if she really did fall for Frank????? Or did she just not care!?!?! Can't wait to see how it all plays out!

Chris for the Bachelor!!!

Rob
06-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Hmm, birds of a feather really do flock together:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-jake-pavelka-dumped-vienna-girardi-felt-she-was-cheating-11220.php

I wonder if people will have the same reaction to Ali as they did to Brad.

Lacey
06-22-2010, 09:56 PM
I believe I read that Vienna's aunt or stepmother said that Vienna and Jake did not have a real relationship...whatever that means, dum dee dum dum. Oh and she gave the ring back, but he has to give it back to the show.

luenatic
06-22-2010, 10:04 PM
I believe I read that Vienna's aunt or stepmother said that Vienna and Jake did not have a real relationship...whatever that means,

Lacey, do we need a little talk about the birds and the bees?

Catherine M
06-22-2010, 10:05 PM
I wonder if people will have the same reaction to Ali as they did to Brad.

I think it will come to how she dumps Chris and Roberto.

If she is edited to being gutted over Frank leaving, that he was her true final 1, she might find alot sympathy. But if it looks like she was stringing two guys along, the publicity will be brutal, as it was for Brad.

Rob
06-22-2010, 10:36 PM
So far we have:

Picked No One - Brad
Didn't last much past the end of filming/AFTR/broadcast or a just few more photos ops after that: Jen, Travis, Jason (pick #1), Lorenzo (pick #1), Jake, Bob, Jesse
A few months, but no cigar: Deanna, Andy Baldwin, Aaron, Alex (while 2 timing with Trista), Matt, Andy (Jen), Lorenzo (pick #2)
A year or almost: Meredith, Jillian
Several years with much turbulence: Charlie, Byron
Married: Trista, Jason (pick #2)