PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Catherine M
06-18-2010, 05:07 PM
We know that Ali has wanted to be on Reality TV for awhile; she past applied for the Real World and Survivor. She hit the jackpot with being asked to be the Bachelorette, after her fine audition of crying her eyes off over Jake!

anyhoo, there was a post on RS blog that basically said that Ali was on the show for the payout (have seen the $600,000 figure bounced around on the boards) and for the fame. She's loving the post show press and wants to do Dancing with the Stars next, like Jake did.

I guess we'll have to see if any additional news comes out about how/when the breakup with Roberto occured, if she picked him at all.

Jenny, I don't think Fleiss is pissed at all. He LOVES Ali, has said she's his favorite, blah, blah, blah. I think he's thrilled that he has wounded Cape Cod Chris as the beloved Final 2, who he can now bring onto the show with this huge fanbase. Look for Chris edit to take an even more "tragic" edit in the coming weeks, especially on Hometown dates. And look for more pimping by Chris Harrison.

The fact that Roberto and Ali aren't happily together doesn't mean anything to Fleiss. The guy is EVILLE, EVILLE, EVILLE.

shan
06-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Oooh I will resist the temptation to peek!!!

Jenny
06-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Catherine - I don't think I need spoiler tags here as we've discussed this before - I always assumed that Fleiss has been hyping Ali "favourite ever blah blah puke" to hype the show in pre-season and early on, no? I mean, should we believe anything this guy says? :lol:

Catherine M
06-18-2010, 08:17 PM
No, we should not believe one word that comes out of Fleiss' mouth. The guy is just so sleezy but I still love him for the trainwreck program that he puts on my TV each Monday. Just like I love that lady who's name I'm blanking on that runs Big Brother.

That said, I do think there is some truth to what Fleiss is saying about Ali. He loves it when people tow the line and do what they are told. And it seems that Ali's desire for fame and fortune (sorry, can't resist using that phase when writing about dear Ali) has made her extremely easy to control. Just look at the spoilers for this seasons. Lots of DRAMA coming up and that means more buzz and more ratings and therefore more money in Fleiss pocket.

I think control is why Reid fizzed out as the Bachelor. He wanted more control of his potential season, Fleiss said no to his demands and we ended up with Jake. Worked out for everyone: Reid has Miss USA and Jake gets to be part of Team Fleiss out in Lala land! I look for Ali to be on Team Fleiss when her season ends too. She's gunning for the DWTS gig and rumor has it that we could see a situation where she's on and Vienna too.

shan
06-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Well Ali seems to enjoy dancing on the B'ette....

Jenny
06-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Just like I love that lady who's name I'm blanking on that runs Big Brother.

Alison :)

I think control is why Reid fizzed out as the Bachelor. He wanted more control of his potential season, Fleiss said no to his demands and we ended up with Jake.

This makes perfect sense. I don't think Reid is so much a control freak as somewhat inflexible, and likely too sincere to go along with a lot of the shenanigans.

Jake OTOH seems like the type who likes to be ordered about and told what to do - starting with his mother.

Catherine M
06-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Have plans for tonight so I'll have to catch tonight's Iceland adventures at another time.

Hope no one gets too close to all that molten lava!!!

PeterG
06-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Hope no one gets too close to all that molten lava!!!

Are you being literal, or do we have a new petname for Ali? :D

I so do love watching this trash with all of you. Just wish y'all could join me in my bachelor apartment. I'd even spring for pizza pops! Just wish you would stay tuned in to ABC for True Beauty. It's possibly even MORE crap-tastic than the Bachelor/ette! :cool:

P.S. I was being literal about the bachelor apartment...I'm too poor for a bedroom! ;)

shan
06-22-2010, 02:14 AM
Ok, so its The Wrestler vs. Krazy Kasey!!! Who will come out on top? I don't like either of them, so I don't really care. I do think its :rofl: that Kasey mentioned that he likes pain. I'm kind of disappointed b/c we haven't heard "I'm here to guard and protect Ali's heart." tonight, but I guess the tattoo is supposed to convey that.

Freespirit
06-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Who got the boot tonight?

shan
06-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Kasey and a guy whose name I never could remember, because he was virtually invisible...

Freespirit
06-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Thanks...........glad Kasey is gone at least.

shan
06-22-2010, 06:42 AM
The other guy's name is Chris N.

Kasey was ridiculous and I'm glad he's gone. Although I did get a kick out of the fact that the music changed to the dramatic when he was in a scene....

Catherine M
06-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Read on People Magazine online this morning that Jake and Vienna are done.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20396018,00.html

No reason is given for the split. I figured once he went all Hollywood with his "acting" career, he'd be looking to upgrade.

Be interesting to see if Vienna spills some dirt in the tabloids if it wasn't mutal.

Jenny
06-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Be interesting to see if Vienna spills some dirt in the tabloids if it wasn't mutal.

Maybe she'll be added to the Bachelor Pad cast??