PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Catherine M
06-16-2010, 03:41 PM
People Magazine has the cast of the Bachelor Pad up in pictures with little bio blurbs, for those that can't remember who some of these people are coughAshleycough:

http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20055177_20394313,00.html

Would love to know what David's arm tattoo says. Wonder if its a homage to his mom!??!!?

Jenny
06-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Oh this is going to be delicious.

Catherine M
06-16-2010, 04:39 PM
I just noticed that my 5,000th post was about the Bachelor Pad!!!

I think that is very, very appropriate!

Can't wait for August 9th to see how everyone reacts to having the cameras back on them once again!

Rob
06-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Would love to know what David's arm tattoo says. Wonder if its a homage to his mom!??!!?
Or his Man Code? It looks like maybe Serenity and Honor

Jenny
06-16-2010, 07:15 PM
At least there are decent pictures of them all - some actually look better than I remember them! The pre-show photos of the current Bachelors were just awful.

Rob
06-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Jesse (tattoos) is definitely looking for more than acreage and cows.

Gwen looks great - she's 39 - Time flies.

Cruella
06-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Gwen looks great - she's 39 - Time flies.

I think she has a new face -- that girl is totally unrecognizable.

Catherine M
06-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Or his Man Code? It looks like maybe Serenity and Honor

Yeah, it looks like "Serenity & Honor" could be it. Would have loved it to be his "Man Code", which to this day I still don't have a clue to what it is.

Even though he a big bully on Jillian's season, I'm def looking forward to seeing how David does this time around. With a monetary prize, he could be one of the better players.

Jenny
06-16-2010, 08:45 PM
eys, I think that $250K is going to make a huge difference. I maintain there are many players who don't actually want to win the Bacherlor/ette, but this time, there's a goal much bigger than Jake's or Ali's heart!

Plus, in some cases and Dave could be one of them, having seen themselves on tv and got reactions from friends and family at home might have had some effect.

For the ones who didn't get along with the others, this will be a huge change in that they likely have to please the majority of the group to stay in it, rather than just impressing one person.

Jenny
06-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Did I just say all that? I'm almost convincing myself this is a legitimate social case study. But then again I think Big Brother is too.

:shuffle:

shan
06-17-2010, 01:52 AM
So we're going to have David "man code" vs. Juan "shot faker" round 2? :scream:

Catherine M
06-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Final 1/2 Spoiler is up from Reality Steve:

According to RS, Ali does not pick Cape Cod Chris!! that makes me happy as (1) can't stand Ali and (2) think that Chris can do alot better and (3) he has a shot at being the Bachelor.

Be interesting to see if he wants the Bachelor gig. Chris Harrison has been pimping him big time in his blog and TV Guide channel so I guess we'll see!

But RS also believes she didn't pick Roberto. That he has heard from FIVE sources that Ali is "single". This kinda goes with some eye witness that posted a few weeks back that they saw Ali out and about in San Fransisco and that she was acting really "flirty". And from someone who heard that Ali only did the show for "fame and fortune, not to find love".

Guess we'll find our for sure in August!

Catherine M
06-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Ok, more on the final 1/2 spoiler on FORT, for those that don't feel like wading through a gazillion posts:

Another poster on FORT with inside sources says that she heard that Ali does pick Roberto but is now single. Some are guessing it was a similar outcome as Dr. Travis Stork's season when he went to Sarah Stone on the Fantasy dates and basically asked her to be his final 1 but no dating past final rose ceremony. Worked out for them as Travis got to be a TV doctor and Sarah got "fame" in Nashville and was able to sign at one of the top real estate firms.

Where Frank plays into all of this I don't know. Maybe he was her final 1 and she brings Roberto to the final 1 as a default. Or like Travis, she didn't care who was final 1, she just wanted the "fame & fortune". Or RS is right and no one is picked at the final rose ceremony.

Rob
06-18-2010, 04:52 PM
....she just wanted the "fame & fortune".

Even she really liked Frank, I still think this one is the overriding factor. Her group dates have involved appearing in a music video and appearing on Broadway. I wonder what she wants out of this?

Jenny
06-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Even she really liked Frank, I still think this one is the overriding factor. Her group dates have involved appearing in a music video and appearing on Broadway. I wonder what she wants out of this?

Ding!

That's gotta piss of the producers though, because even though they are fully part of this charade, the charade includes two people finding "true love" at the end, with a ring, and hopefully a wedding date in the near future. The record to date is not good on that front.