PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Jenny
06-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I can see Chris L as the next Bachelor - good looks, clean cut, big emotional story, and of course the big moments when the Bachelorettes meet his family and the overriding theme of "can they live up to mom's memory?" *puke*

Otherwise, Roberto and Kirk are definite possibilities as both seem quite normal, attractive, good guys but with hints of a little spunk to them. However, I don't see either getting Ali's air time from last season, but maybe that's coming once we weed out the others.

I would have put some money on Jesse, but I guess the producers didn't think so or he would have lasted longer.

shan
06-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Now that's a damn shame, since you missed him randomly breaking into song not once, but THREE TIMES. My shoulders are sore from cringing so much.

Yes and the look on Ali's face the second time he started singing was :rofl: And can I bring up the weird voice and express my disappointment that it was not mentioned....

I'm watching this season unspoiled b/c last season I peeked and spent the rest of the time in disbelief that he picked Vienna....

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 03:34 PM
I think Jesse's young age did him in as a potential Bachelor and that's why he wasn't kept around longer. But he did have the best line of the night when he said that Ali was a cool girl but he couldn't wait to see his dogs!!

My top pick of the next Bachelor would of course be Cape Cod Chris but Kirk is quickly becoming a favorite too so either one would work for me.

Rumor is Fleiss has narrowed it down to:

Kirk
Cape Cod Chris
Roberto
Craig from Philly

I guess it will come down if Roberto/Chris want the job with Kirk and Craig being back ups. After Fleiss had to go with "Third choice Jake" last time around, I'm not surprised he has plans for Kirk. No clue why Craig is on the list since he has said just a few more words than Chris N. But he does make final 6 so his screen time will pick up in the coming weeks.

Jenny
06-15-2010, 03:45 PM
One of those is not making sense to me - Craig gets enough air time and personally I don't think he's a bad guy, but zero tv sex appeal, and he appears to be a bit of a drunk.

Also, in addition to feeling bad for Kasey when Ali was clearly not listening to him and he didn't get to show her the tattoo, I thought it was really sad when he told the guys, nearly all of them just sat there and stared, and then in his interview he said "the guys were really supportive, thought it was cool and adventurous," etc etc. Poor Kasey.

Actually as I think about it, during the cocktail party they all looked so tired and lethargic. Must've gone quite late, and the alcohol was kicking in (Justin was almost slurring). Imagine being in NY and being cooped up in a hotel room for days!

Jayar
06-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Otherwise, Roberto and Kirk are definite possibilities as both seem quite normal, attractive, good guys but with hints of a little spunk to them.

Spunk to them, or on/in them? So many of these men are better suited for 'Splash Bar' then for the Bachelorette.

love skating
06-15-2010, 06:01 PM
I was surprised she got rid of Jesse, the only one in the house it seems that can sing. I guess he was too different for her. He always made me think of a better looking Michael Phelps.

Jenny
06-15-2010, 06:06 PM
I think Jesse wasn't that into her, and so she'd rather keep a Kasey who feeds her ego.

bobalina77
06-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Kasey has stalker written all over him. It was funny when Ali said at the end "all Kasey has to do is be normal.." I'm not sure he knows the meaning of the word lol! I'm really starting to like Kirk.. he seems like a genuinely nice guy and they seem to have some chemistry. Craig still comes across as smarmy and condescending. I'm not really sure what the point of Ali and Roberto's role was in The Lion King (going to see this in July with my niece.. very excited!) and I was surprised she got rid of Jesse. I loved his post rose ceremony interview though.. that was awesome! Has Ali even talked to Chris N?

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 07:30 PM
More on the Bachelor Pad has been released.

Jesse from Ali's season will be on too, along with Jesse from Jillian's. That's a couple of hot Jesse!! Add in Jessie from Jake's season and it could get confusing!

Six girls from Jake's season are on:

Tenley, Gia, Elizabeth, Ashley (who?), Jessie and MICHELLE!

A couple of girls from the way past are on:

Peyton, from Lt. Andy Dork's season and Krisily, Charlie's final 2. Krisily only works if her grandma comes on too! Still one of my favorite moments from this show is when Grandma got it on with Charlie during hometown visit!

So the girls are Tenley, Gia, Elizabeth, Ashley, Jessie, Michelle, Peyton, Krisiliy, Gwen, Natalie and Nikki.

Guys are Jonathon, Craig M, Jesse, Jesse, Wes, Kip, David, and Juan.

No Mathue. I misread the post. He was sent home before filming.

So it will be 11 girls and 8 guys.

shan
06-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Spunk to them, or on/in them?

:scream:

Jenny
06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm not really sure what the point of Ali and Roberto's role was in The Lion King (going to see this in July with my niece.. very excited!)

OMG I forgot one thing I meant to mention - did you notice that when the cast was taking their bows, Ali was chewing gum??

With any luck it's going to get stuck in those nasty extensions and they'll have to cut them out.

:lol:

When is the airdate, oh wondrous Sage of the Bachelors and Bachelorettes?

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 09:01 PM
The Bachelor Pad will begin airing on Monday, August 9th. Ali's finale is August 2nd so we'll only have to wait till the following week for it to begin.

Can't wait to see how it all goes down.

Jenny
06-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Well at least we have Big Brother to tide us over!

talldrink
06-15-2010, 09:33 PM
I was shocked and surprised that Ali and Roberto had NO makeup on for that Broadway performance! Wouldn't they have totally stuck out in that venue? Weird! Whey would the producers have wanted that?

Rob
06-15-2010, 10:53 PM

Jesse from Ali's season will be on too,

Yes! More eye candy for us. I couldn't believe she let him go over Craig or Kasey but it was sooo worth it for his parting lines. In addition to the dogs comment, didn't he say that he wanted acreage and "cows and good things like that" (instead of city-girl Ali).

Ashley (who?),
Ashley Elmore? The sister of Erin Elmore who was on the Apprentice? Probably, they are a reality tv family.

Or wasn't there a blonde Ashley who freaked out at doing the comedy club routine. Maybe she was an Ashleigh or an Ashlee?

Kasey was freaky weird and if he sings or says his heart line one more time, I will find him and hurt him. Too funny that Justin was outing him for lying. Some nerve. Great face from Chris L when he heard Kasey singing.

Chris N finally said 3-5 words!

Craig is a dork face, and I don't mean adorkable. NOT Bachelor material. Do not want to see him in hot tubs.

I vote for Chris L or Roberto. Kirk would be ok because he seems nice.