PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

haribobo
06-15-2010, 01:46 AM
Reality Steve thinks the cast on the wrong leg was an editing problem in which they had the image reversed on the film although I have no idea why they'd be reversing images in the first place. I have no idea what to believe anymore, this season is sooooo ridiculous. Kasey? Are you kidding me? No way would she keep that creep around after his singing and corny lines. He is so clearly playing a character. That "date" was unwatchable. And the weatherman hasssss to go.

Jesse singing on the other hand... yum yum. :) Love him. And Roberto's back, WOW.

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 02:12 AM
This episode is just beyond crazy.

I don't know who is bothering me more, the weatherman or Kasey!!!

haribobo
06-15-2010, 02:31 AM
Well, that date with Chris L. was incredible. I had goosebumps at the end. Joshua Radin is THE BEST and that choir, chills. Chris is the perfect man and I'm now in love with him. I remember feeling this way about Ryan back in Trista's season. I love how he described how he felt Ali was his girlfriend now and the rest may as well go home....that's exactly how I felt. The only guy that could match this is Roberto and the rest are pretty much jokes.

shan
06-15-2010, 02:36 AM
The weatherman used to annoy me but now I find him pathetically funny...

Frank seems to be slowly falling apart week by week. He really needs to stop focusing so much on the other contestants...

Jesse looked good and sounded good when he sang.

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 02:46 AM
Poor Kasey when he sees tonight's episode and finds out that the other ten guys all think he's NUTS!!

And Chris N actually spoke tonight!! How cool is that??!?

icedance21
06-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Kasey, please don't ever, ever sing again. :scream::scream::scream:

The spoilers for the upcoming episodes show that the drama is going to be outstanding. :cheer2:

shan
06-15-2010, 04:48 AM
She got rid of Jesse and kept Krazy Kasey???? :scream:

haribobo
06-15-2010, 04:56 AM
The Jesse-Ali pairing never really took off, at least as we saw it on the show. He has been virtually absent from the last 2 episodes. It was kind of like a "move along, nothing to see here" kind of vibe...and by the time they got to the rose ceremony tonight you realize that Jesse was completely skipped over in this whole episode. He was just, there. It seemed like they had mutually decided there was no match there, but he stuck around cause his contract said he had to. He didn't seem the least bit upset about being eliminated. Of course Jesse is a good catch and Kasey is a whackjob, but if this were closer to real life and not a tv show made for $$$, Ali would've dumped all but 2 or 3 of these guys weeks ago. Kasey is pure manipulation. Ali clearly doesn't see a future there but its not all about what Ali wants, is it? Man I'd love to know how much garbage goes on behind the scenes of this show...there is so much pretending going on its not even funny. I believe only the Roberto, Chris, and maybe Kirk, Frank, and Justin chemistry with Ali. The rest is utter nonsense and storylines so people at home don't get bored. At least we are finally rid of weatherman though. Once Kasey, Ty, and Craig are finally gone, this show will be almost kind of not a total joke.

shan
06-15-2010, 05:00 AM
The Jesse-Ali pairing never really took off, at least as we saw it on the show. He has been virtually absent from the last 2 episodes. It was kind of like a "move along, nothing to see here" kind of vibe...and by the time they got to the rose ceremony tonight you realize that Jesse was completely skipped over in this whole episode. He was just, there. It seemed like they had mutually decided there was no match there, but he stuck around cause his contract said he had to. He didn't seem the least bit upset about being eliminated. Of course Jesse is a good catch and Kasey is a whackjob, but if this were closer to real life and not a tv show made for $$$, Ali would've dumped all but 2 or 3 of these guys weeks ago. Kasey is pure manipulation. Ali clearly doesn't see a future there but its not all about what Ali wants, is it? Man I'd love to know how much garbage goes on behind the scenes of this show...there is so much pretending going on its not even funny. I believe only the Roberto, Chris, and maybe Kirk, Frank, and Justin chemistry with Ali. The rest is utter nonsense.

There you go being all logical and stuff!! I don't care if they had no chemistry. Jesse looked good enough to overcome that! :lol:

haribobo
06-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Oh, I agree there. If I were Ali, I'd make Jesse stay at least until the overnite dates, even if there was zero chemistry. :P

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 02:32 PM
I thought last night's episode was interesting in relation to what happens in the coming weeks.

favorite bit:

Justin saying that he needs to out the liars in the house when talking about Kasey was too funny. That nearly made fell off the sofa, I was laughing so hard. So I guess having TWO girlfriends at home isn't really lying, just an omission of the facts.

I'm actually going to feel bad for poor delusional Kasey next week when he gets left on some lava field in Iceland as Ali flies off with Justin. Then its really going to be good when Jessie calls with the news the following week about Justin's honeys back in Toronto.

And I'm not going to lie, I want Roberto to be the final one so badly as I must have Cape Cod Chris as the next Bachelor. I'm going to be upset if he's with Ali!

Cruella
06-15-2010, 02:41 PM
If I never hear the (redundant) phrase, "Guard and protect your heart" again, it'll be too soon. :scream:

Jenny
06-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Missed the first half hour as usual, so missed Kasey's date. Otherwise, random comments:

I don't think Ali has the stamina for this. Aside from getting sick, there were several times last night when I swear she was trying hard to keep her eyes open, particularly when she was talking with Kasey. She has a way of looking past them all - I have to wonder if there are cue cards, or a crew member giving her signals.

At least Jillian appeared interested in all of them, and did each man the courtesy of listening to him and asking him questions and taking an interest in him. Still can't stand Ali.

Kasey did handle himself well with Justin, although I wish he'd made a bigger point of Justin demanding an explanation for his missing 12 hours, when just a week earlier, Justin pulled the exact same thing and lied to them all. If all the guys hate Justin so much, why didn't they call him out on that?

Even though I think Kasey is a loser (so maybe perfect for Ali? :lol:), I did feel sorry for him, trying so hard and then not getting to show her his tattoo.

During Ali's date with Chris L, note that by the end of the night, her hair was down, but in the supposed post-date interviews, it was back up again. Hmmm ....

Hubby's comment, after I had explained how you can tell she has hair extensions and him wondering what the point of it was and when Ali was glazing over Kasey's heartfelt speech: "ew look she's playing with her dead hair." :lol:

OK and I have to ask - for all those loving Chris L, does no one have a problem with a man who has his mother's signature tattooed across his back and around to his heart in giant script??? :eek::eek::eek:

I nice little "Mom" on the shoulder would have sufficed, no?

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Hubby's comment, after I had explained how you can tell she has hair extensions and him wondering what the point of it was and when Ali was glazing over Kasey's heartfelt speech: "ew look she's playing with her dead hair." :lol:

OK and I have to ask - for all those loving Chris L, does no one have a problem with a man who has his mother's signature tattooed across his back and around to his heart in giant script??? :eek::eek::eek:

I nice little "Mom" on the shoulder would have sufficed, no?

1. Tell Mr. Jenny that I find Ali's hair to be most tragic. The extensions look like total crap!! Why she would want to appear on national TV with that rat's nest on her head is beyond me! Whatever happen to girls just having their own hair???

2. I guess cause Chris L is just my TV boyfriend, the mom signature tattoo in REALLY BIG LETTERS isn't a bother. In the real world it would probably be a turn off but in Bachelorette world, I'm just ignoring the fact that exists and loving his snarky self!

Though we might be breaking up soon if he keeps acting all goofy over Ali. That I can't understand at all!

Cruella
06-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Missed the first half hour as usual, so missed Kasey's date.

Now that's a damn shame, since you missed him randomly breaking into song not once, but THREE TIMES. My shoulders are sore from cringing so much.

Mr. Jenny! :respec:

I can't say it's high on my list, but I don't think it's as bad as you do. I'd be more creeped out by it if she were still alive and kicking. But watching a loved one suffer over a period of years and then die is bound to inspire grand gestures in some. At least he didn't get a large portrait of his mother's face tattooed on his bicep, like the ex-boyfriend of a woman I know!