PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette--Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Rob
06-11-2010, 08:19 PM
More Info on who is rumored who is going to be on "The Bachelor Pad" has come out on FORT. Suppose to be 10 guys and 10 girls; few names are missing but I'm sure they'll be leaked soon.

I read this show will be co-hosted by Chris Harrison and Melissa Rycroft.

I wonder if Mel Ry is working her way into a Bachelor/ette role?

*Jen*
06-11-2010, 08:28 PM
EXACTLY! Cough it up, *Jen*!!! (Do you need help with spoiler tags???)

No, I was referring to the spoilers than Jenny and others have already mentioned. Some people in here are still posting that they think Justin's intentions are honourable. But we know he has not one but two girlfriends at home. So I'm :watch: and waiting for their reactions when they find that out...;)

Jenny
06-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Jen, are you watching this online?

*Jen*
06-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Jen, are you watching this online?

Yep :) I get it a day later than everyone else, but with the spoilers it doesn't make so much difference ;)

I blame my roommate. She got me into the Bachelor last season and now we sit there and make fun of everyone on the show :shuffle:

Catherine M
06-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the Bachelor/ette trainwreck, Jen!! There's so much to make fun of!

Bad hair/extensions
mismatched clothes
crying
stalker types
free booze making people act way out of control
man code violations
etc

I have to admit, I really do like that Fleiss is casting the lead from the previous season. I know some have been calling for some new blood but I love that someone from the previous season is now cast to find true love forever.

Even though I hated Ali on Jake's season, I wouldn't have missed her making an ass of herself on national TV for anything.

*Jen*
06-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Oh, it is quite :watch: Trainwreck is one way to describe it. I've been trying to tell my mother that it's fascinating from an athropological perspective, but she's largely just horrified that I've been watching.

They're all so...vapid. It's hilarious!

Jenny
06-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Oh, it is quite :watch: Trainwreck is one way to describe it. I've been trying to tell my mother that it's fascinating from an athropological perspective, but she's largely just horrified that I've been watching.

They're all so...vapid. It's hilarious!

I was trying to explain it to hubby the other day - how knowing the outcome, one could make a sociological study of it, not to mention observe how the producers play out their story.

He didn't buy it :P

shan
06-12-2010, 04:47 AM
I read this show will be co-hosted by Chris Harrison and Melissa Rycroft.

I wonder if Mel Ry is working her way into a Bachelor/ette role?

You mean as host?

Rob
06-12-2010, 04:49 AM
You gotta wonder if they'll change things up a little - bring in a girl buddy for the Bachelorette - they used to do that in early seasons - bring in friends or bring back former contestants to help them make up their minds about which dates to give out, etc.

Jenny
06-12-2010, 02:24 PM
I thought it was fun last season when Jillian and Ed came to grill Jake's bachelorettes. Jillian also did have a friend come in while they were in Vancouver, but they cut it out of the show because it was the night when she cut the cocktail party short after Tanner told her that one of the guys had a girlfriend.

shan
06-12-2010, 02:28 PM
I thought it was fun last season when Jillian and Ed came to grill Jake's bachelorettes. Jillian also did have a friend come in while they were in Vancouver, but they cut it out of the show because it was the night when she cut the cocktail party short after Tanner told her that one of the guys had a girlfriend.

And Jenny from Brad's season came to help DeAnna...

Cupid
06-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I watched The Soup this weekend. When Justin walked up hill for 3 miles to see Allie, it was shown that his left leg was lifted on the crutches like that was the hurt leg, and a few moments later, it showed the right leg in that position. The Soup thought he faked his leg injury. Did anyone else see this?

PeterG
06-13-2010, 04:44 PM
The Soup thought he faked his leg injury. Did anyone else see this?

:lol:

Only those with broken foot fetishes!

Catherine M
06-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Hopefully there won't be too much squealing and giggling by Ali tonight!

shan
06-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Kasey is just too bizarre to be real....