View Full Version : Brian Orser & Yu-Na Kim=Samsung Hauzen Zero season2

Pages : 1 [2]

minneapolis
05-17-2010, 09:16 AM
New World-Cup Version :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1OjUPOc3gg

Lanie
05-17-2010, 09:30 AM
:rofl: Hilariously cheesy and cute. Anyone have a translation as to what they're singing?

sk8muse
05-22-2010, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=Quintuple;2757557]But isn't it awesome that a COACH can have commercial success because the country/culture's commercial world really likes both him and her as a team? Definitely not in skating, but can you think of many other instances in sport where the coach has appearances and endorsements? (Sure, maybe big American sports like basketball and football, but that's it.)

I agree with you on how awesome Brian's athletic and commercial success as a coach has been. I have LOVED Brian Orser more with each successive stage of his career - competitor, professional, coach. Who knows? With the commercial success, maybe he will BE the next James Bond! :hat1:

JasperBoy
05-22-2010, 07:18 PM
ITA with the comments about Brian Orser. It is heartwarming to see him at this stage of his career. I hope that his current success has erased his sad memories of what he once saw as disappointments. Brian is a classy guy, and deserves every bit of respect he is getting. The fact that there's fun involved makes it that much better.

key65man
05-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Cheeeeezzzzy beyond belief!

Dude, you got it all wrong. First of all.....

Nah, just kidding. Cheesy, yes.

key65man
05-23-2010, 08:05 PM
ITA with the comments about Brian Orser. It is heartwarming to see him at this stage of his career. I hope that his current success has erased his sad memories of what he once saw as disappointments. Brian is a classy guy, and deserves every bit of respect he is getting. The fact that there's fun involved makes it that much better.

I am happy for Brian Orser. All class and a gentleman. Great to see him having fun with his first pupil so successful. The Cricket will be more prosperous, I hope.

I didn't even realize the concept being Gilligan's Island. :lol: