PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows Cancelled, Renewed, and New - US Network TV Upfronts

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Rex
05-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Good grief, I just realized that I said "semi" to Rex. Of course that can mean only one thing!!! I'm slow today! :duh:

:rofl: at how all roads lead to Semi Ho!

:rofl: How LOW have we sunk, chile?

OT, I'm watching network TV less and less nowadays.

BigB08822
05-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Happy Town has been pulled after only 2 episodes. I wanted to get a look at it but glad I didn't or I would just be upset if I liked it! They will air the remaining 5 episodes in June. I don't even see the point, just leave it be, sorry to those who watch it but what good is 5 more episodes going to do!?

Rob
05-12-2010, 10:26 PM
I watched a little of Happy Town. It didn't draw me in.

genevieve
05-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Happy Town has been pulled after only 2 episodes. I wanted to get a look at it but glad I didn't or I would just be upset if I liked it! They will air the remaining 5 episodes in June. I don't even see the point, just leave it be, sorry to those who watch it but what good is 5 more episodes going to do!?
I'm not surprised - the ratings were pretty bad, but I was watching, dammit!!

ABC just cannot deal with the 10pm Wed slot. Every damned quirky show they put there appeals to me and maybe 3 other people on the planet. :wall:

Rock2
05-13-2010, 04:00 AM
I routing for V & Flashforward! I love both these shows! Hope I get great news about them soooooon. *knock on wood* :shuffle: :cheer:

As someone closely associated with V, I'm told we're greater than 50-50 chance. Cross your fingers!

HeatherC
05-13-2010, 05:02 AM
As someone closely associated with V, I'm told we're greater than 50-50 chance. Cross your fingers!

That's pretty good news! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for them right now. :) The show started off kind of slow but it's going like gangbusters now. I think they should give them at least a second season (with a better timeslot and no random four month break) to see if they can gain a steady audience. Please let me know if there's anything the fans can do to help! :cheer:

tarotx
05-13-2010, 05:24 AM
I hope V continues. I watched the episodes before the break and have them but the others on DVR to watch once the 13 episodes air. I don't have a Neilsen box so I don't feel compelled to watch shows live but I want it to continue. I like watching sci fi shows one after the other-it affords me a better big picture. LOST is the only show I watch same day and I need to go online to talk about the show pronto which is another reason I don't watch V yet. I bet V has decent to good DVR ratings. I have Flash Forward on DVR too but between it and V I want V. Both would be nice.

Sad about Happy Town because it's another show I have on DVR :( I'm an Amy Acker worshiper though I know she was in a support role.

Gypsy
05-13-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm not surprised - the ratings were pretty bad, but I was watching, dammit!!

ABC just cannot deal with the 10pm Wed slot. Every damned quirky show they put there appeals to me and maybe 3 other people on the planet. :wall:

I was one of the 3 others. I liked it. I just wish they would give shows more of a fighting than two or three episodes.

Buzz
05-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Ahem..... so was I..... :slinkaway

genevieve
05-13-2010, 04:56 PM
If the show survives, can you tell them to kill off Tyler or at least recast him? :saint:

Buzz
05-13-2010, 05:04 PM
If the show survives, can you tell them to kill off Tyler or at least recast him? :saint:

Or just have Hobbs, Joshua, Ryan or one of the other male characters punch his lights out! :lol:

Gypsy
05-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Or just have Hobbs, Joshua, Ryan or one of the other male characters punch his lights out! :lol:

Now that would be fun to see!

soxxy
05-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Law & Order cancelled.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=499467&gt1=28103

ETA: It's all over the net, but NBC's schedule is not due until Sunday.

HeatherC
05-14-2010, 02:10 AM

Well, he's gotten a little better but yeah, that guy is definitely the weak link as far as the actors go on this show. I wouldn't mind seeing him gone either, LOL :lol:

Jimena
05-14-2010, 03:39 AM
I just saw on EW that Chuck and V were picked up for 13 episodes each.