PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows Cancelled, Renewed, and New - US Network TV Upfronts

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Buzz
05-08-2010, 12:03 PM
I routing for V & Flashforward! I love both these shows! Hope I get great news about them soooooon. *knock on wood* :shuffle: :cheer:

Ares
05-08-2010, 06:15 PM
I hate when shows to time jumps, so I'm disappointed about B&S. It would have made more sense to go back rather than forward though, so Rob Lowe's absence wouldn't have to be explained and Callista's reduced screentime could be explained by Kitty living in NYC.

AragornElessar
05-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Criminal Minds has been winning Wednesday nights pretty consistantly this season, so I'm pretty sure it's safe. :)

shan
05-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I didn't realize Rob Lowe had left B/S....

sk8pics
05-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Aw, Rob Lowe is leaving Brothers & Sisters? He was so great in that show, really a breath of fresh air. I'll never forget the episode where his character told off all the Walkers, told them they needed a filter on their mouth, all of 'em.:lol:

HeatherC
05-09-2010, 12:28 AM
I didn't realize Rob Lowe had left B/S....

He hasn't actually left yet. I think he's leaving after this season is over.

Rex
05-09-2010, 01:03 AM
I do kind of like Mercy, I think they should give the show a chance. I found Cold Case getting as dull as dishwater. In the beginning, it was good, but it's jumped that proverbial shark for me; don't know when, it just did. That leading lady, Kathryn Morris, acts as if she's on some sort of drug.

Buzz
05-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Criminal Minds has been winning Wednesday nights pretty consistantly this season, so I'm pretty sure it's safe. :)
It better be or it's WAR!!! :lol:

nerdycool
05-09-2010, 04:36 PM
He hasn't actually left yet. I think he's leaving after this season is over.Yes, that's correct. The reason for his leaving is he feels he's not getting utilized enough and requested to leave. ABC claims it was for budgetary reasons. So maybe it was mutually beneficial?

But he isn't disappearing. He's going to join Parks & Recreation. I haven't even heard of this show (I'm a bit of an ABC snob), but I might have to watch a few episodes, as it sounds promising.

shan
05-09-2010, 10:59 PM
I do kind of like Mercy, I think they should give the show a chance. I found Cold Case getting as dull as dishwater. In the beginning, it was good, but it's jumped that proverbial shark for me; don't know when, it just did. That leading lady, Kathryn Morris, acts as if she's on some sort of drug.

I semi like Mercy too!

Rex
05-10-2010, 12:03 AM
I semi like Mercy too!

WHY'D you say SEMI? :drama:

Mercy has such good characters; I love/hate all the nurses. The actresses are really very good.

shan
05-10-2010, 12:14 AM

Mercy has such good characters; I love/hate all the nurses. The actresses are really very good.

Why'd you say "kind of like"? :D

I will confess I've seen every episode courtesy of Hulu. The show kind of sucked me in. But I said "semi" b/c there's something missing, I can't explain what but something...

Rex
05-10-2010, 12:29 AM

I will confess I've seen every episode courtesy of Hulu. The show kind of sucked me in. But I said "semi" b/c there's something missing, I can't explain what but something...

The characters are not fully developed yet, IMO. It takes time for characters to hit their stride. Maybe some of the storylines are moving a tad too fast?

shells
05-10-2010, 02:19 AM

I like Mercy. Since you two won't admit it, I will :lol:

I agree with Rex, the characters just need more time to develop. I'm liking the mob involvment through Dawson though. (I'm sorry but James VanderBeek will always be Dawson to me)

shan
05-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Good grief, I just realized that I said "semi" to Rex. Of course that can mean only one thing!!! I'm slow today! :duh:

:rofl: at how all roads lead to Semi Ho!