PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 5/3-4 Cha Cha Challenge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27

Sit_spin
05-06-2010, 04:32 AM
I can't believe what Hasselbeck said about Erin! She needs a muzzle.

I have gained a new respect for Maks this season, by the way. He seems happier than he's been in the past, and if anybody says anything remotely rude/mean about Erin, he's very, very defensive. I don't know if it's because of Erin, or something else, but he's more likeable.

marbri
05-06-2010, 04:56 AM
I do my morning jog to the View. I was stunned when she first made the comments about Erin. Particularly because it seemed at least some of her co-hosts knew she was going to discuss it. It also made me wonder if any of them actually like her because she totally went for "blame the victim" and I find it hard to believe not one of them would tell her it's a bad idea.

They also mention she is a huge fan of the show when they lead her into her rant which makes me further wonder if she has some issue with Erin specifically because I can't see how a huge fan of this show would be so enraged by what Erin has worn considering what some of the others, especially the pros, wear.

Finally her apology was ridiculously weak and I say those were tears of humilation and not because she has any real understanding of what she said and what her words implied. She only seemed to point out that the guy in question belongs in jail and then used her daughter to squirm her way out of it, at one point even taking the time to ensure her co-hosts that her daughter was fine ( and really did anyone care or consider her child in this??).

Carolla5501
05-06-2010, 01:46 PM
This absolutely INFURIATES me! :angryfire So much so that upon reading your post, I contacted The View to get rid of the beeyotch. No television host should be perpetuating this kind of thinking, I don't care how much she (fake) apologizes.

If you want to contact The View, here's a link:

http://theview.abc.go.com/contact_us

Thanks for the link.

I sent them an email saying that I would never bother to stop the remote there again due to thier overall lack of action and the fact that her "aplogy" was all about making HER a victim.

(Of course I can't say that I have really ever watched, but I didn't point that out to them :) )

deltask8er
05-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Former DWTS contestant arrested for rape:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/former_giants_star_lawrence_taylor_OdGWbrl8J7BXSeJ iGkKIFN

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/04/22/spoiler-alert-find-out-who-was-voted-off-dancing-2/

TalentedButHumble
05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
These days I think it's only news when an NFL player isn't a creep. :rolleyes:

tarotx
05-06-2010, 06:25 PM
:(

LT isn't just a former DWTS contestant-he's a legend. And even if this wasn't rape it seems yuck yuck yuck on a primal level....

Garden Kitty
05-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Anna tweeted that she and Evan have a waltz and cha cha next week.

skatingfan5
05-06-2010, 07:58 PM
:(

LT isn't just a former DWTS contestant-he's a legend. And even if this wasn't rape it seems yuck yuck yuck on a primal level....How could it NOT be rape (statutory), given the age of the girl? Very, very sad and ugly story. :(

tarotx
05-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Well yeah statutory rape to me isn't rape at 15 unless it's an authority figure or brainwash. But this whole event is ugly even if the girl was 100% willing in the actions. And I'm not saying this wasn't rape so please don't go there. I'm saying no matter what his view of the situation is-this is some ugly yuck activity on his part.

skatingfan5
05-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Well yeah statutory rape to me isn't rape at 15 unless it's an authority figure or brainwash. But this whole event is ugly even if the girl was 100% willing in the actions. And I'm not saying this wasn't rape so please don't go there. I'm saying no matter what his view of the situation is-this is some ugly yuck activity on his part.I'm sorry, but a 51 year old having sex with a 15 year old, IS rape to me. No way that could ever be consensual -- especially if the 15 year old didn't even know the 51 year old before. At what age would you consider statutory rape to "be rape" with that sort of age difference?!?!

sk8er1964
05-06-2010, 08:46 PM
The teen, according to the NY Post article linked above, had a pimp. Sounds like she was in a bad situation to start with.

The accuser, who had a black eye, was taken from the hotel after the encounter with Taylor by her pimp, identified as Rasheed Davis, 36, a Bronx resident who was released in March 2008 after serving 15 years of a 8-to-25-year sentence for manslaughter, according to law enforcement sources.

Sparks
05-06-2010, 09:10 PM
That is rape, imo.
I never liked or trusted LT - ever since he brutally broke Joe Theisman's leg in the early '80's. :mad:

Cheylana
05-07-2010, 12:33 AM
I don't think he meant to break Joe's leg; it was just some bad luck, I think.

But yeah, this is ugly. Why did LT need to get a prostitute anyway - he's married, right? Why can't these athletes keep it in their pants? :(

deltask8er
05-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Dirt that is supposedly in the latest issue of the National Enquirer (heard editor talking on radio show): when they both were on the show, Kate Gosselin kept moaning on how no one knows what it is like to be a single mother :drama: . Pamela Anderson said to her "I know what it's like. I'm a single mom." Gosselin was stunned to learn she is a mother. Anderson then said "if you stopped talking for once and listened once in a while, you'd learn a lot of things. :P " Stunned silence from Gosselin after that.

:respec:

Sparks
05-07-2010, 01:05 AM
^^^Very revealing. :HA!: :lol:

I don't think he meant to break Joe's leg; it was just some bad luck, I think.

But yeah, this is ugly. Why did LT need to get a prostitute anyway - he's married, right? Why can't these athletes keep it in their pants? :(
I know...I was just so mad and sick about that way back when...I loved my Joe. :wuzrobbed :slinkaway