PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 5/3-4 Cha Cha Challenge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

uyeahu
05-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Team Evanna. :cheer2: That is all.

Carolla5501
05-06-2010, 12:26 AM
I don't mind Crystal talking back per se, but I do mind that she seemed to miss the point of Simon's critique and it was a valid point. She chose a song that may have been very personal for her but was not the best choice for the occasion. That's why he called it a bit self-indulgent. She didn't give a performance that is going to make a first time viewer think "yeah, she's the obvious winner". She didn't give a performance that is going to convert new fans. And at this stage of the competition she has to go out with that intent every week if she wants to win, and she's a fool if she doesn't want to win. There's little benefit to finishing 2nd or 3rd anymore. So, yes, her retort made sense in that it wouldn't have necessarily been appropriate to belt out the first half of that song, but I think Simon's larger point that it was not the right song was lost on her.

I think you meant this for the Idol thread :)

uyeahu
05-06-2010, 12:43 AM
ya think? ;)

Latte
05-06-2010, 01:29 AM
So sad about Pam:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed
On the other hand, Evan was so hot!:angryfire
I don't know how Erin was in the bottom two and not Nicely or Chad:wall:
Even better, who is voting for Nicole?:eek:
She is the least likeable person on the show since Kate left.:rolleyes:
Well, anyway,
Go Evan, Go Erin!:encore::encore::encore:
Oh, and, Hasselbitch needs bitchslapped.:duh:

numbers123
05-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Wonder how much of this :blah: is real and how much is the boss realizing that she finally crossed the line and should be muzzled?

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/tearful-elisabeth-hasselbeck-apologizes-to-erin-andrews--1209

Seems Hasselbitch realized she was wrong. Of course, it's all about her in the apology. :rolleyes:

I'm still stunned about the original comments - how do you attack the victim? :wall:

I watched her "apology" before leaving for my church meeting. I was :rolleyes: on the fake tears and the hysterics over how she hurt someone's feelings. Get it right beeotch. You fcuked up and if you are really sorry, say it to Erin's face.

Yazmeen
05-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Sorry, but Hasselbitch's apology was designed to save her own face, not apologize to Erin. (Oh, let me drag my adorable child into the act to save my arse...)

Erin is a class act considering some of the crap that's been thrown her way both prior to DTWS and since (believe me, you don't want to read some of the comments posted in articles about her - they go beyond sleazy and set back the cause of feminism into the Stone Age much less the 50's. I especially see red when I read men giving the "she dresses scanty, she's asking for it shit" which is essentially what Hasselbitch was saying).

CynicElle
05-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Y'know, I keep hearing all these assertions that mean, jealous women hate Pam and caused her exit, but from what I've read, Erin is the one who really seems to bring the claws out. Every time I turn around, Christine Brennan or Rosie DiManno or Elisabeth Hasselbeck are getting on her case. I don't get it.

Yazmeen
05-06-2010, 02:10 AM
Read: I'm a SERIOUS reporter and I HATE the fact that a good looking, hot woman who is INFERIOR to me (she can't be a serious reporter, she's hot after all) is getting all the attention, so I'm going to pick on her for being good looking, because after all, she can't be serious if she's that hot, don'tcha know.

I would personally suggest that Brennan, DiManno and Hasselbeck consult the nearest proctologist to get those poles removed from ya'll know where...

Carolla5501
05-06-2010, 02:20 AM
I like Erin... Got to admit the Erin/Macs act is getting on my last nerve this year however.

That said if she wants to give up sports... I am willing to start a campaign to let her be Tom's sidekick next year. Something tells me she knows how to ask a question without the producer screaming it in her ear... or could make up a question if one does not appear automatically on the telepromter..

ERIN for co-host!!!!!!!!

barbk
05-06-2010, 02:41 AM
I like Erin... Got to admit the Erin/Macs act is getting on my last nerve this year however.

That said if she wants to give up sports... I am willing to start a campaign to let her be Tom's sidekick next year. Something tells me she knows how to ask a question without the producer screaming it in her ear... or could make up a question if one does not appear automatically on the telepromter..

ERIN for co-host!!!!!!!!

I'm in the (just about) "anyone but Brooke" category. If you're too dumb to remember two questions at a time, you shouldn't be the sidekick. She has not gotten much better since the show started this year.

(And in the too funny not to mention category: The Johnny/Evan junk has hit the NY Times Crib Sheet at #4: "A feuding Johnny Weir calls his fellow skater Evan Lysacek a “slore.” That slitch!")

Beefcake
05-06-2010, 02:48 AM
:soapbox: You people didn't save Pam! Er, maybe I should be watching voting instead of complaining? :P

With Pam's exit, Niecy will "not" be the bootee next week. Methinks that they were pulling from the same voting pool ... e.g. lots of you here. Miss Jiggly Parts will be like one of those Transformers who get that big boost of power or size or what-not, at least for one week. Bad news for Erin maybe? Or a "shock" exit by Miss how-do-I-look-from-this angle"?

deltask8er
05-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Hitting up West Hollywood's STK restaurant after last night's elimination show were dancing duo Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Erin Andrews, Niecy Nash, Cheryl Burke, Evan Lysacek, Anna Trebunskaya, Tony Dovolani, Nicole Scherzinger and cohost Brooke Burke.

The gang sipped on the eatery's specialty cocktails and did some more dancing. "Nicole and Brooke especially went crazy when the DJ [Mike Palmieri] played music by the Pussycat Dolls," a fellow-dinner tells us.

And the DWTS party train didn't stop there...

:nopryde:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b179560_drinking_with_stars_of_dancing_with.html

Pamela and Damian on the Kimmel show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxo6nAY_CGY

birdgal
05-06-2010, 03:00 AM
I'm in the (just about) "anyone but Brooke" category. If you're too dumb to remember two questions at a time, you shouldn't be the sidekick. She has not gotten much better since the show started this year.

(And in the too funny not to mention category: The Johnny/Evan junk has hit the NY Times Crib Sheet at #4: "A feuding Johnny Weir calls his fellow skater Evan Lysacek a “slore.” That slitch!")

what is a "slore?":confused:

pollyanna
05-06-2010, 03:03 AM
Wonder how much of this :blah: is real and how much is the boss realizing that she finally crossed the line and should be muzzled?

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/tearful-elisabeth-hasselbeck-apologizes-to-erin-andrews--1209

Seems Hasselbitch realized she was wrong. Of course, it's all about her in the apology. :rolleyes:

I'm still stunned about the original comments - how do you attack the victim? :wall:

This absolutely INFURIATES me! :angryfire So much so that upon reading your post, I contacted The View to get rid of the beeyotch. No television host should be perpetuating this kind of thinking, I don't care how much she (fake) apologizes.

If you want to contact The View, here's a link:

http://theview.abc.go.com/contact_us

Sparks
05-06-2010, 03:57 AM
Thank you. I only found out today what Elisabeth said. Infurating? That is a nice word for what I'm feeling...