PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 5/3-4 Cha Cha Challenge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27

El Rey
05-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Sad to see Pam go. She looked very good last night. Not too made up.

BittyBug
05-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I wonder if the results might have been different if folks voted for someone to leave instead of voting for their favorite?I love that spin! Kate would have been auffed immediately! :2faced:

That's an interesting premise. I'd be texting like a tween.I have been texting like a tween. :shuffle:

I sent all of my votes to Pamela Tuesday night to no avail. :(Me too, under the assumption that Evan would be safe. Back to 3406. :saint:

BittyBug
05-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Sorry for the consecutive post, but just found this (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b179511_dancing_with_stars_gang_gushes_over.html).

Everyone's bestie Evan Lysacek may have been saddest of all, explaining his instant connection to the Baywatch beauty. "I got to know Pam after being a fan of many years, in Vancouver," Evan mused. "She invited me to an event and were instantly best friends. And getting to know her more and more throughout the show, I'm just constantly impressed with the incredible personality that she has. She's caring, she's genuine, she's honest, she's nurturing and she's so much fun. She's made us all smile through this whole process and it won't be the same without her."

How sweet. :swoon:

rfisher
05-05-2010, 03:56 PM
I've been impressed with Evan's actions and responses as well. We all knew he had a superior work ethic, but his sense of humor, kindness and nice guy that you'd probably like even if he wasn't a skater 'ness, wasn't obvious. That's the real enjoyment of DWTS for me. It's not just watching the good dancers. It's watching or learning about how some people change or really are that keeps me watching. Kelly Osbourn's self-confidence just grew and grew last season and it was a joy to watch. This is why I really want the finale to be between Evan/Anna and Maks/Erin. And I wouldn't care which team won.

skatingfan5
05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Pam :wuzrobbed I had a meeting last night, so missed DWTS (and since it ran late, also missed LOST). I planned to watch Jimmy Kimmel to find out who had been eliminated, but fell asleep just before it came on. So .... I half-awoke around 2:30 to hear on ABC's overnight news ... "mumble mumble mumble ... latest to be eliminated ... mumble mumble Pamela ...mumble" and thought I saw someone in a deep red dress. :fragile: Went back to sleep and then thought I heard it announced that Chad had been the one instead, so thought I must have been dreaming that it was Pam. Unfortunately, Chad getting the boot was the dream. :( I will really miss seeing Pamela for all the reasons mentioned above, especially her upbeat and positive spirit and sense of humor and fun.

I was shocked to learn that Erin was in the bottom two. That just isn't right! Who are these people voting for everyone else and leaving her and Pam into the bottom two? My worst-case finale would consist of Nicole and Chad.

Veronika
05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Hidden gems of Week 7: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/05/dwts-your-hidden-gems-of-week-7/#more-68937

CynicElle
05-05-2010, 07:05 PM
:lol: Some of those hidden gems are hilarious.

HisWeirness
05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Hidden gems of Week 7: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/05/dwts-your-hidden-gems-of-week-7/#more-68937
:rofl: Amazing DWTS voids! :D

nubka
05-05-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm sooooooo bummed about Pam. :(

I won't be tunning in any longer. This comp is finished for me...:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

skipaway
05-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Sorry for the consecutive post, but just found this (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b179511_dancing_with_stars_gang_gushes_over.html).

Quote:
Everyone's bestie Evan Lysacek may have been saddest of all, explaining his instant connection to the Baywatch beauty. "I got to know Pam after being a fan of many years, in Vancouver," Evan mused. "She invited me to an event and were instantly best friends. And getting to know her more and more throughout the show, I'm just constantly impressed with the incredible personality that she has. She's caring, she's genuine, she's honest, she's nurturing and she's so much fun. She's made us all smile through this whole process and it won't be the same without her."

How sweet. :swoon:

Evan seems to like blondes....;)

barbk
05-05-2010, 10:24 PM
So I'm trying to figure out a strategy leading up to the endgame -- anyone want to help?

Five left: Chad, Nicole, Neicy, Erin & Evan. Three make it through to the finals, right?

Next week, I'm thinking of putting 3/4 of my votes (and H's votes, too) to Evan, 1/4 to Erin. I figure Neicy will be out next week; she's been fun, but I'd still really, really rather have kept Pam. (I'd really like Chad to leave next, but apparently that is not happening. The guy just oozes everything I dislike in pro football players.) Erin leaving before either Chad or Neicy seems remarkably unfair, so I'd like to ship a few votes in her direction.

Thoughts?

skatingfan5
05-05-2010, 10:26 PM
You might want to see how the judges' scores shake out -- although I didn't think that Erin would be vulnerable enough by her scores this week to land in the bottom two.

dbell1
05-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Wonder how much of this :blah: is real and how much is the boss realizing that she finally crossed the line and should be muzzled?

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/tearful-elisabeth-hasselbeck-apologizes-to-erin-andrews--1209

Seems Hasselbitch realized she was wrong. Of course, it's all about her in the apology. :rolleyes:

I'm still stunned about the original comments - how do you attack the victim? :wall:

Cheylana
05-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Wow, I didn't know Elisabeth Hasselbeck said that. Awful! :mad:

skatingfan5
05-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Seems Hasselbitch realized she was wrong. Of course, it's all about her in the apology. :rolleyes:

I'm still stunned about the original comments - how do you attack the victim? :wall:So she told her daughter that she "hurt someone's feelings." :rolleyes: That's one way of putting it. I'd say that Erin herself was much closer to the mark.
She went on to say that Hasselbeck's comments were "a slap in the face to victims of stalking and sexual predators."