PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 5/3-4 Cha Cha Challenge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27

Carolla5501
05-05-2010, 02:26 AM
He was REALLY good with the fakeout lead to commercial that time.

I have to wonder how much leeway they give him....

Not that much... he knows "break one" is after X etc. And they want that tease.

Actually they ran short tonight which was unusual. (at least it seemed that way to me) And that left poor Tom out there trying to ablib with "Bimbo Brooke" Hopefully this is her ONE and ONLY season in this role because she is not getting any better and is :eek: :scream:

danceronice
05-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Oh. Little stinker. :)

He is. The best part is how his best lines go about ten feet over Brooke's head.

zhenya271
05-05-2010, 02:31 AM
I hope one thing Pan has learned is when she leaves off the heavy black eyeliner and mascara (like tonight) she looks ten years younger. She looks so pretty without it!

Whoever thought DWTS would show someone they should wear LESS makeup?

I thought Pam looked a lot prettier and fresher with simpler make-up too.

I felt sorry for Pam, seemed like every other week she was in the bottom two.

Happy for Maks and Erin!

Cupid
05-05-2010, 02:39 AM
Oh no! Pam is gone! That is all.

BittyBug
05-05-2010, 02:50 AM
:wuzrobbed

That is all. :(

purple skates
05-05-2010, 02:52 AM
:wuzrobbed: Pam

numbers123
05-05-2010, 03:36 AM
:( Pam. Why couldn't it be pussy cat chick

Garden Kitty
05-05-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm sorry to see Pam go, but based on her dancing last night, I can't say she was robbed. But I like her and enjoyed her attituded, so I would have liked her stick around for a few more weeks.

rfisher
05-05-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry to see Pam go, but based on her dancing last night, I can't say she was robbed. But I like her and enjoyed her attituded, so I would have liked her stick around for a few more weeks.

She really came across as a hard worker and very sweet and caring person on this show. She didn't whine. She wasn't self-absorbed. Count me as one who hopes the show gives her a career boost. I'm always sad that those who are professional entertainers and might really benefit from winning, apart from the financial benefit, don't. The pro or retired athletes don't need the win (although I think Apollo's win might have boosted his endorsements). Best of luck in the future Pam. You were a great contestant on the show. :cheer2:

Garden Kitty
05-05-2010, 02:06 PM
For a number of entertainers, I think the exposure helps them even if they don't win. Gilles, Christian de la Fuente (sp?), Lisa Rinna and Mario Lopez have all gotten work largely from their time on DWTS even though none of them won.

But I do think the exposure can help the athletes get extra endorsements. Plus sthe longer you stay on, the more money you earn - with the last few weeks paying the most. So making it to the finals can earn someone an extra $100,000 or more which isn't life changing money to most people on the show, but could pay for a whole year's training for Shawn Johnson (who just announced she's going to try for 2012, even though she's still recovering from surgery).

Rob
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
The lead singer was tryiing WAY to hard--overstylized aging hipster is not a good look for him. Or anyone.
I like Train's sound, but ITA, his skinny jeans look was :scream:

Bah, I wanted Pam to stay and either Chad or Niecy to go. Ah well. I didn't want Erin to go and how the heck was she in the bottom. I thought Quick Step was the dance of death on SYTYCD.

Louis and Karina :cheer2:

Aceon6
05-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Adding my two cents to say I'll miss Pamela. Classy lady, great work ethic, and she seemed to really enjoy being there. I wonder if the results might have been different if folks voted for someone to leave instead of voting for their favorite?

rfisher
05-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Adding my two cents to say I'll miss Pamela. Classy lady, great work ethic, and she seemed to really enjoy being there. I wonder if the results might have been different if folks voted for someone to leave instead of voting for their favorite?

That's an interesting premise. I'd be texting like a tween.

pollyanna
05-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Adding my two cents to say I'll miss Pamela. Classy lady, great work ethic, and she seemed to really enjoy being there.

Totally. Plus she has a wonderful sense of humor, the ability to laugh at herself (something I admire a great deal), and she seems to be completely unpretentious. She may not have been the best dancer, but she put her heart and soul into her dancing. I always got the sense that she really FELT what she was performing, something I don't get at all from Nicole. I sent all of my votes to Pamela Tuesday night to no avail. :(

skatesindreams
05-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Sad for Pam.

pollyanna, I agree with you.
She showed elements of her personality that we've never been allowed to see before; was endearing and sweet.
Other contestants could learn firom her example.

I hope that more opportunities come her way.
Pam is more "real" than the "image".