PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 5/3-4 Cha Cha Challenge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Carolla5501
05-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Well I split my votes between Pam and Evan.

Yazmeen
05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Well, hubby just cast 6 votes for Evan and Anna because I registered him on his computer (in all fairness, last week he asked if he could help...)

I actually thought Evan was the sharpest in the group dance. Niecy was definitely off-synch and Erin seemed to lose concentration. Ah well, on to next week. Betting the final 3 will be Evan, Erin, and Nicole. Would love to see Evan and Erin in the final two but I'm sure the "great dahnceh" will be in there...

Carolla5501
05-04-2010, 02:48 AM
I had no problem with the costumes. I've seen worse. I'm a skating fan. !

Went back to read what I missed and had to say...

This may be my favorite post of the whole DWTS season. We should make it our motto! :lol::lol:

Matryeshka
05-04-2010, 02:53 AM
I voted for Evan and Erin tonight. I'm oddly nervous about Eriin--she went towards the beginning and was good but not remarkable, and she was overshadowed by Niecy and Evan in the group routine. I figure Niecy might get the oh-my-god she's at the bottom vote, Pam's fan base seems to be building, so I just saw Erin in that horrible horrible spotlight, cold and alone, hoping for her name not to be called. :drama:

I hope Chad goes. And because I'm eville and unfair, Nicole next.

Badams
05-04-2010, 02:56 AM

that's neither evil, nor unfair. :D

numbers123
05-04-2010, 03:02 AM

I would reverse those 2, because I want her gone and want to see what Chad buys for Cheryl next week.

Garden Kitty
05-04-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm oddly nervous about Eriin--she went towards the beginning and was good but not remarkable, and she was overshadowed by Niecy and Evan in the group routine. I figure Niecy might get the oh-my-god she's at the bottom vote, Pam's fan base seems to be building, so I just saw Erin in that horrible horrible spotlight, cold and alone, hoping for her name not to be called. :drama:

Anything's possible, but I was just on the phone with my mom saying that I could easily see Erin in the final 3 and possibly winning. She seems to be growing each week, has a popular partner, and comes across as a nice, funny person.

Wyliefan
05-04-2010, 03:09 AM
As much as I'd love for Evan to win, I sort of want Erin to win as well. Maybe they could tie. :lol: Not only is she talented, but she's so gutsy. If I had to deal with not one but two perverts going after me, I'd probably hide under the bed for a year. And she's out there having fun, no holds barred. I'm so impressed by her courage.

Not to mention that an Erin win would probably drive Christine Brennan right up the wall. :EVILLE:

sk8sue
05-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Combined scores:

Evan & Anna 30 + 24 = 54
Nicole & Derek 27 + 27 = 54
---
Chad & Cheryl 25 + 27 = 52
---
Erin & Maksim 27 + 24 = 51
Pam & Damian 24 + 27 = 51
---
Niecy & Louis 25 + 24 = 49

Between two accounts, I gave Evan 5 votes, Pam 4, Erin 2, and Niecy 1. Would love Evan and Erin to be top two.

purple skates
05-04-2010, 03:12 AM
I would reverse those 2, because I want her gone and want to see what Chad buys for Cheryl next week.

I'd like to see that result too. Nicole's the only one I wouldn't mind at all to see gone. Everyone else has a personality, but she just seems so self-absorbed.

zhenya271
05-04-2010, 03:12 AM

I'd reverse it, as well. Those hunched shoulders should not get "9"s.

Garden Kitty
05-04-2010, 03:20 AM
. Nicole's the only one I wouldn't mind at all to see gone. Everyone else has a personality, but she just seems so self-absorbed.

Hey, self-aborbed can be a personality too. :lol:

figurefan
05-04-2010, 03:23 AM
I am so glad there are others who feel the way I do about Nicole. I did not like her waltz at all, it looked cold and sloppy. She is in no way the best dancer ever. I actually enjoyed Chad and Pamela more, their performances were more calm and smooth.

I enjoyed Erin as well and once again Niecy finds a place in my heart. Nobody was touching Evan tonight, he was one hot piece of work.

I would actually put Niecy and Nicole in the bottom two...

mysticchic
05-04-2010, 03:34 AM
Okay was it me or did anyone else see McBru or was it just Mc?

TalentedButHumble
05-04-2010, 03:38 AM
They got that lift from B/A.

Missed the show (hanging with writer peeps). But IIRC someone linked a pic of B/A demo-ing to Ev/An. I didn't look then - can someone point me to the pic now?

('Cos that's also cool, considering the whole Evan/Tanith thing.)