PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 5/3-4 Cha Cha Challenge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Yazmeen
05-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Damn, that ties Evan with lower scoring snotty Nicole...

my little pony
05-04-2010, 02:31 AM
Voldemort? :lol:

LOL! to be fair there wasnt a ballroom elective at Hogwarts

danceronice
So, what do you think of Maks' outfit tonight?

And you can't just say you broke your finger and not give us the backstory. What did you do?

I'll await your reply, even if it takes a few days.:) Hope you feel better soon.

Hey, at least it was a tailsuit, not his underoos.

It's really stupid. I stumbled walking the dogs, had the leashes in my right hand, I put my left down to break my fall and broke my finger instead. Well, the middle joint. Luckily I did it in front a nice lady's house who put her own dog away, got me some ice, and drove me and the dogs home (I was about a mile from home.) I was able to drive myself to the ER. Typing only works if I remember I have one finger on one hand that REALLY SHOULD NOT TRY TO BEND. Or if I type really really slowly with only one hand.

So only comments, YAY EVAN, and Nicole is just lacking. No tone through her body, no expression. Judges be smokin' crack.

haribobo
Niecy was cute but kinda slow, Evan better but he's looking afraid to move too much or make the faces and come off as gay. Erin rocks my socks. She and Max are such a power couple. RAWR. Cute dance altogether.

Pam or Chad needs to go home next, then Niecy.

rfisher
Well, hopefully, this will keep Pam in the competition. Evan and Erin should be safe. I hope it's Chad's turn to go. The problem with this stage of the comp is I don't hate anybody (except Derek).

Matryeshka
05-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Noooo, they couldn't just let Evan have the win. :wuzrobbed

Cloudy_Gumdrops
05-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Noooo, they couldn't just let Evan have the win. :wuzrobbed

Course not. Nicole is the best dancer evah! don't ya know? :lol:

Eden
05-04-2010, 02:34 AM
IMO, tomorrow the battle will be between the:
funny girl -Niecy,
or the
big spender -Chad.

dbell1
05-04-2010, 02:34 AM
LOL! to be fair there wasn't a ballroom elective at Hogwarts

:P McGonagal did teach dance to the 4th years though.

Oh to see a wand at this comp. We could hex the 'singers' and give Nicole & partner a makeover full of warts.

Cupid
05-04-2010, 02:35 AM
I'm sorry but Niecy and her jiggly parts have got to go. 85 was fine tonight - it's got to be her if this is a fair and just world. I can't believe someone thought Niecy was better than Pam?? I must be blind.

Garden Kitty
I thought Team Madonna did more actual dancing, but Gaga was very in sync.

LuckyCharm
Damn, that ties Evan with lower scoring snotty Nicole...

I suspect that was the plan all along.:blocjudge

Niecy was cute but kinda slow, Evan better but he's looking afraid to move too much or make the faces and come off as gay. Erin rocks my socks. She and Max are such a power couple. RAWR. Cute dance altogether.

Pam or Chad needs to go home next, then Niecy.

I got the impression that Evan was just concentrating really hard on his steps, hence the lack of facial expression. He actually looked like he was counting at times.

numbers123
05-04-2010, 02:36 AM
Course not. Nicole is the best dancer evah! don't ya know? :lol:

then she should be held to the standard of the pro and get off my screen. As she is a pro. Thus making the pairing of a pro and pro not acceptable on the premise of a celeb and a pro pairing

Cupid
05-04-2010, 02:40 AM
I'm getting through prettily easily by phone for Evan and Anna. Please vote and dont ASSume he's going to be safe. Thank you.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
05-04-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm getting through prettily easily by phone for Evan and Anna. Please vote and dont ASSume he's going to be safe. Thank you.

That's normal because of the fact that you can vote as soon as the show starts.