PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race 05/02: "They Don't Even Understand Their Own Language"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Stefanie
05-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Yes, roughly two a year. Wikipedia will tell you lots more about the show than CBS. There's a Wiki page for each of the US seasons (most very detailed), some for the international editions (TAR Asia is a huge success, as well), and an umbrella one (with dozens of related links).

Great, thanks! :)

Catherine M
05-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Do tell. Hadn't heard this. Glad it happened this leg, versus next leg!

On the CBS website in one of the extra videos, Jet & Cord talk about having to find a 2nd taxi to the pit stop after the first one they were in got into an accident while trying to make a u-turn. Add to the fact that they ran the wrong way at first, that was enough time for Caite & Brent to pass them for 1st.

allezfred
05-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Come on the Cowboys! :cheer2:

Caite is absolutely insufferable. What a cow. :blah:

Memo to Little Brothers: When you are in a foreign country and you don't speak the language, being rude and angry to people doesn't help. And no they don't care that you are in a race for a $1 million. :P

ks1227
05-04-2010, 03:15 AM
I've been a Cowboys supporter since the first week. It's hard to beat common sense, good humor & good manners.:)

I'm a little bit shocked at myself to recall that I didn't particularly like them in the very first episode. :eek: I've loved them ever since and definitely want them to win!

Fridge_Break
05-04-2010, 04:26 AM
I'm a little bit shocked at myself to recall that I didn't particularly like them in the very first episode. :eek: I've loved them ever since and definitely want them to win!

I think a lot of us were quite :duh: about them after the first week when they exchanged their money to the wrong currency... things sure changed quickly though :lol:

Bev Johnston
05-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes, roughly two a year. Wikipedia will tell you lots more about the show than CBS. There's a Wiki page for each of the US seasons (most very detailed), some for the international editions (TAR Asia is a huge success, as well), and an umbrella one (with dozens of related links).

This is great! I spent (wasted) all kinds of time yesterday afternoon looking at the pages for each station. It gives some juicy gossip, like Canaan and Micah broke up during sequester. Awkward! It said that they later got back together.

One thing I didn't realize is how many racers actually screw up completing tasks/reading clues and are penalized for it. A lot of times we don't know because it doesn't affect placement so it's edited out. That explains why sometimes we are :confused: as to why some team didn't get a penalty for such and such. Maybe they did, but it just wasn't shown.