PDA

View Full Version : Who is in charge here?? USFSA take charge!!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Kasey
04-29-2010, 11:23 PM
All men are created equal, but some are more stupid than others----Kasey

judgejudy27
04-29-2010, 11:47 PM
There seems to be no question that Evan and Johnny are the current top two US skaters.

I think there is a big question of that to put it mildly. Evan is far and away the #1 U.S skater. It would be wrong to put anyone even alongside him. his record so far trumps any other American man both career wise and of late. Abbott is probably the #2 U.S skater coming out of this season. He did win the last 2 Nationals beating Evan both times (Johnny was 5th and 3rd), and while Johnny has sometimes placed above Jeremy in international events, Jeremy still has some international victories- Grand Prix final, Skate Canada this season (beating Takahashi) which Weir doesnt have for awhile. And despite his often dissapointing record at the big events, Jeremy was still 5th at Worlds this year, a higher finish than Weir has had at Worlds or Olympics since 2008.

I am not a big fan of any of the 3 and probably even prefer Weir slightly to the other two, but I dont think this statement of yours is very much in touch with reality at the moment.

BlueRidge
04-30-2010, 12:09 AM
Speaking of Evan and his flexjet, I heard Carly Simon actually wrote the song You're so Vain about Evan!

jlai
04-30-2010, 12:32 AM
I want to sit on my couch eating chips and burgers and watch Rachael do Physics!!!!!!

Guess it depends on the costume design, but most of, say, Michelle Kwan's dresses would fall under The Right to Bare Arms.

:rofl:

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. ~George Orwell, Animal Farm

That's why Jeremy with his pigs is "the best of the best" in Animal Farm. His can fly!

And Johnny is all too human to belong there. :P

10J
04-30-2010, 12:42 AM
Sorry if I missed this, but can someone please link to the articles where Evan and Johnny both name called?

Reuven
04-30-2010, 12:52 AM
:watch:

VIETgrlTerifa
04-30-2010, 12:54 AM
Basically Evan said that Johnny wasn't good enough for SOI while Weir called Evan a "Slore" which is basically a "SlutWhore."

Prancer
04-30-2010, 01:02 AM
Speaking of Evan and his flexjet, I heard Carly Simon actually wrote the song You're so Vain about Evan!

Evan probably thinks that song is about him.

Don't you, Evan? Don't you? Don't you?

kimkom
04-30-2010, 01:08 AM
Evan probably thinks that song is about him.

Don't you, Evan? Don't you? Don't you?

I think Johnny stole his scarf that was apricot. :P

GarrAarghHrumph
04-30-2010, 01:14 AM

If Johnny wore it, it was a cravat, not a scarf. Please. :rolleyes:

;):lol:

kimkom
04-30-2010, 01:17 AM

:rofl: Good point!

BlueRidge
04-30-2010, 02:01 AM
Yeah well, you know what? Elton John is doing a remake of his old song and this time its going to be called "Johnny & the Jets." Take that Evan!

Oh but they're weird and they're wonderful
Oh Johnny he's really keen
He's got electric boots a mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine
Johnny and the jets

Theatregirl1122
04-30-2010, 02:20 AM

Brandon Mroz wore a cravat (http://www.daylife.com/photo/09913W2fwn7EW?q=brandon+mroz).

Prancer
04-30-2010, 02:26 AM
No jet for Johnny, BR. He'll just have to wait for the Lord to buy him a Mercedes Benz.

Evan didn't notice. He had one eye in the mirror as he watched himself gavotte (Point your toe, Evan! There's something funny going on with your feet).

Johnny had some dreams, but they were just clouds in his coffee.

mmscfdcsu
04-30-2010, 02:32 AM
No jet for Johnny, BR. He'll just have to wait for the Lord to by him a Mercedes Benz.

http://www.figureskatersonline.com/johnnyweir/gallery_06spring.html

Jet for Johnny!