PDA

View Full Version : Who is in charge here?? USFSA take charge!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Ziggy
05-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Last time I checked, unlike others, Evan's axel was good enough to win him an OGM ;)

It should have been downgraded, or at least marked down on the GOE, for the cheated take-off.

jlai
05-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Do we really need to know that? :eek: :scream: :duh: :wall:

USFSA, take charge! ;)

But USFSA has never been in control! Esp where Johnny is concerned:

When I was 17, I did what people told me
Did what my coaches said, and let my mother mold me
But that was long ago

Chorus:
I'm in control, never gonna stop
Control, to get what I want
Control, I got to have a lot
Control, now I'm all grown up (NOT!) :P

bobalina77
05-01-2010, 10:05 PM
This thread is cracking me up :lol:

Kasey
05-01-2010, 11:29 PM
99 cheated 3As on the wall,
99 cheated 3As,
you take one down and pass it around
and Olympic gold is what then will be found! ;)

Yazmeen
05-02-2010, 02:14 AM
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny hummed to the tune of Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.

:rofl::respec:

Next we'll have Johnny appearing in a new wig, blonde, brunette, redhead, who cares, the NEW JOHNNY WEIR!!!!!

BigB08822
05-02-2010, 02:28 AM
What a ridiculous topic. Private companies can do whatever the heck they want. You are welcome to not buy their product or use their services if it bothers you so much. Why do you have a problem with whom SOI has on tour? Do you think they can fit every single National level skater on the program? What about from every country around the globe, why should they be left out? If Flexjet wants to fly Evan around for free, who cares. Are you jealous, mad that you have to pay? Well, when your name gets them publicity then I am sure you will get free flights, too.

4rkidz
05-02-2010, 05:16 AM
I think a private business like SOI should be able to invite whomever they want to tour, same as sponsors they should choose who they feel best represents what they want in a product - because in reality when you are sponsored your like their product so they can choose, who/when and where. Moreover, I don't think any NSO or any government funded body should be involved. Fair enough if we are talking about public funds or sport athlete funds - they should be equal, fair and transparent.. but sponsors are a whole different ball game - if you don't like how they treat your favourite athlete - don't buy their product or use their services.. money talks :shuffle:

agalisgv
05-02-2010, 05:27 AM
Weir wasn't the only Oympian not invited to tour with SOI. It's been said a couple times now, but isn't true.

kwanfan1818
05-02-2010, 06:09 AM
Weir was the only singles skater not to be invited to do at least guest spots on Stars on Ice.

At this point, is Samuelson/Bates the only team not to have been added to the tour as a guest? (Did Denney/Barrett get any of the shows in their area?)

Prancer
05-02-2010, 06:43 AM
Since Johnny wouldn't skate with SOI if they asked, does it really matter?

Samuelson and Bates, OTOH, :wuzrobbed of a petition. BlueRidge, how could you let this happen?

jlai
05-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Actually, it's Inoue/Baldwin who's robbed of SOI, but since they're obviously not gay, no one thinks discrimination. That's worth the :mitchell: in itself!
:P

igniculus
05-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Free Rena!

Capella
05-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Weir was the only singles skater not to be invited to do at least guest spots on Stars on Ice.

At this point, is Samuelson/Bates the only team not to have been added to the tour as a guest? (Did Denney/Barrett get any of the shows in their area?)
S&B did get asked to tour. They'll be doing guest spots starting today (http://www.starsonice.com/figure-skating/?content=skater&id=2426&name=Samuelson%20&%20Bates).

Prancer
05-02-2010, 07:26 PM
:eek: That BlueRidge works fast!

rfisher
05-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Since Johnny wouldn't skate with SOI if they asked, does it really matter?
?

Exactly. And since DWTS is nothing as good as his show, why should he care they asked that other person? :drama:

Oh, and he's got a book deal. And a hat.