PDA

View Full Version : American Idol (Apr 27/28) That Don't Impress Me Much (or does it?)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

PrincessLeppard
04-29-2010, 02:23 AM
Lee, Aaron and Crystal safe. Interesting.

The shock boot would be Casey, then, imo.

piano18
04-29-2010, 02:23 AM
:rolleyes: there is a difference in demanding things or asking politely for things. And as I posted earlier, I am sure that PrincessLeppard has all the inside scoop on how it was presented.

Neither u nor PrincessLeppard was present when JHud made the request, so why do u assume she was being RUDE and demanding? :lol: is kinda a stretch, don'tcha think?

and Mariah Carey's hotel room is a freaking amazon rainforest after she's done with it. Better protect those golden pipes ladies. If only Ann Wilson was this creative in her days :lol:

Get it Jen!

soxxy
04-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Mike, Casey, Siobhan, bottom three.

shuilee
04-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Aaron, Lee and Crystal in the top 3. OMG didn't expect that! :eek: I actually predicted those 3 were the actual bottom 3.....

I guess there will be a shock elimination if it's Siobhan or Casey leaving! :eek:

numbers123
04-29-2010, 02:27 AM
More and more I'm finding Siobhan wicked boring :yawn:

I am thinking that you won't be seeing Siobhan next week.

LuckyCharm
04-29-2010, 02:28 AM
Aaron, Lee and Crystal in the top 3. OMG didn't expect that! :eek: I actually predicted those 3 were the actual bottom 3.....

I guess there will be a shock elimination if it's Siobhan or Casey leaving! :eek:

Siobhan hasn't had a really good performance in like, a month. Would it really be that shocking if she got the boot?

my little pony
04-29-2010, 02:30 AM
I think Songs of Sinatra would be a good theme for a different group of contestants but not the group they currently have.

who the freak is singing?

PrincessLeppard
04-29-2010, 02:31 AM
Neither u nor PrincessLeppard was present when JHud made the request, so why do u assume she was being RUDE and demanding? :lol: is kinda a stretch, don'tcha think?

There was an entire list. I realize this is common among the rich and famous, but I didn't expect it from her. The room temp and humidifiers were two items on a three page list.

Anyway, you like her, that's fine. You weren't the one who had to make sure all of the demands were met, while also dealing with a bunch of other VIPs who didn't have such ridiculous demands. (in contrast, Dick Clark was also at the hotel that night, and didn't even list himself as a VIP. My sister made sure he was treated exquisitely, though. :) )

Who are these people on my teevee with the quaint instruments?

soxxy
04-29-2010, 02:33 AM
I've forgotten.....if they hadn't used the save on Michael a couple of weeks ago, would tonight have been the last night they could have used it?

Cyn
04-29-2010, 02:35 AM
I am thinking that you won't be seeing Siobhan next week.

From your fingers to god's ears :saint:

WTF is with the musical guests tonight - it's like the American Idol version of Sesame Street's "One of these things is not like the others"

cailuj365
04-29-2010, 02:39 AM
Is anyone not impressed by Lady Antebellum live right now? I love this song, but her voice is actually a little off for me

ETA: Maybe it's my computer's speakers, I don't know.

shuilee
04-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Is anyone not impressed by Lady Antebellum live right now? I love this song, but her voice is actually a little off for me.

Although I love Lady A's songs, Hillary Scott is not really known for top-notch live vocals....kinda like Taylor Swift.

I think Hillary said that she auditioned for Idol but never made it to the Hollywood round....

cailuj365
04-29-2010, 02:44 AM
Although I love Lady A's songs, Hillary Scott is not really known for top-notch live vocals....kinda like Taylor Swift.

I think Hillary said that she auditioned for Idol but never made it to the Hollywood round....

I can see why...lol. She was really flat for a lot of that.

Wyliefan
04-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Um, did this just morph into DWTS or something?

my little pony
04-29-2010, 02:47 AM
I feel like I'm being punished