PDA

View Full Version : American Idol (Apr 27/28) That Don't Impress Me Much (or does it?)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

LuckyCharm
04-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Tim's not in the competition anymore.

That probably had something to do with it, at least a little.:lol:

my little pony
04-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Tim was on Wendy Williams and he was so much better than on AI. He sang some weird pancake song but it was better than anything he did on AI.

piano18
04-28-2010, 07:11 PM
, bitch

In random former contestant gossip, Jennifer Hudson stayed at my sister's hotel and quite the diva-esque list of demands. Including the room maintained at a certain temperature without the air conditioning being turned on. Babe, you're in Las Vegas. Without the AC, your room is in the low 90s.

Diva-esque? :confused: :rolleyes: It helps the voice. Especially those who have one like JHud.
Mariah carey sleeps with 20 humidifiers.

numbers123
04-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Diva-esque? :confused: :rolleyes: It helps the voice. Especially those who have one like JHud.
Mariah carey sleeps with 20 humidifiers.

:rolleyes: there is a difference in demanding things or asking politely for things. And as I posted earlier, I am sure that PrincessLeppard has all the inside scoop on how it was presented.

Allskate
04-28-2010, 11:47 PM
:rolleyes: there is a difference in demanding things or asking politely for things. And as I posted earlier, I am sure that PrincessLeppard has all the inside scoop on how it was presented.

PL said that it was Jennifer's assistant who was making the requests, so how would the distinction between demanding things and asking politely for things show that Jennifer was being a diva?

shuilee
04-29-2010, 01:50 AM
Ryan said tonight will be a SHOCK elimination.

Looks like Lee Dewyze is going home (DialIdol numbers are shockingly low)! :eek:

shan
04-29-2010, 01:57 AM
So are there several guest performances tonight? Country artists and Shakira. Did I hear that right?

Allskate
04-29-2010, 02:04 AM
Yeah. I think it's Lee. It's not always a good idea for judges to overpraise their favorites when their favorites have a weak night. It lulls the fans into a false sense of security, while the performance itself does not motivate people to vote.

If Aaron, Mike, or Casey are sent home it would not be a shock since they have all been in the bottom three (and in Mike's case was the bottom one).

Some people might consider Siobhan a shock, so I guess Ryan could be referring to her.

Crystal definitely would be a shock, but I think she did well enough last night and while the judges didn't trash her, they certainly didn't overpraise her.

my little pony
04-29-2010, 02:05 AM
the only thing that would shock me would be if the show started with Bobby Ewing in the shower and then they said this whole season never happened

shan
04-29-2010, 02:06 AM
the only thing that would shock me would be if the show started with Bobby Ewing in the shower and then they said this whole season never happened

:rofl:

Rascal Flatts + Shakira? :eek:

PrincessLeppard
04-29-2010, 02:14 AM
PL said that it was Jennifer's assistant who was making the requests, so how would the distinction between demanding things and asking politely for things show that Jennifer was being a diva?

I'm guessing it was Jennifer who wanted the stuff, not the assistant. And I said the demands were diva-esque. But y'all will be happy to know that she only wanted four humidifiers (specific brand, specific type of water) for the room. Not twenty. :saint:

Lee is kinda hot as a vampire. Too bad he can't bring that vibe to the stage.

Cyn
04-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Good lord, someone please feed Cameron Diaz a sandwich or 10 - she's skary thin :wideeyes: :scream:

my little pony
04-29-2010, 02:17 AM
oh is this what has become of antonio banderas? he used to be so hot. now he looks like a milquetoast and is dressed like a custodian on safari

Cyn
04-29-2010, 02:18 AM
More and more I'm finding Siobhan wicked boring :yawn:

LuckyCharm
04-29-2010, 02:23 AM
That was so stupid.