PDA

View Full Version : American Idol (Apr 27/28) That Don't Impress Me Much (or does it?)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Cyn
04-28-2010, 01:32 AM
So far tonight is light years better than last week's shitfest.

I am predicting, though, that Aaron is going to tank. And will hopefully get sent home.

Tea.

:duh: I should have seen that one a mile away. :rolleyes: at self.

Hmmmm......would that be sweetened, unsweetened, or Long Island?

numbers123
04-28-2010, 01:34 AM
why waste long island tea in a squirt gun, it is meant to be drunk (or that is what i am told)

casey - I liked that.

PrincessLeppard
04-28-2010, 01:34 AM

If I'm at a Tea Party rally, it's gonna have to be Long Island or I'll be running around with a red sharpie correcting everyone's signs.... And you know how much those Tea Partiers like the educated liberal elite... :scream:

Allskate
04-28-2010, 01:36 AM

These rallies seem most popular in the South, so let's go with sweetened. Though watching some of the interviews with some attendees, I have wondered if there were some Long Island iced tea involved. ;)

numbers123
04-28-2010, 01:38 AM
Crystal's outfit is just strange. And she is doing surprisingly good with this song, I thought this would be a week she would struggle.

soxxy
04-28-2010, 01:38 AM
Crystal sings well also.....not sure how this "fun" side will go over with Simon.

rfisher
04-28-2010, 01:41 AM
That got a steel guitar player! And a mandolin. Two of favorite country instruments.

Cyn
04-28-2010, 01:42 AM
Crystal

Very pleasant performance. Not one of my favorites by her, but she still did really well with it.

Shania seemed to really like it.

Randy pretty much agreed with me. Not sure how I feel about that.

Kara calls it believable, not her best, but she's still amazing.

Simon calls it limp and like a coffeehouse. Audience is NOT happy with that. He didn't feel any conviction and called the song itself forgettable.

Still, Crystal was a class act with how she handled the criticism. Thank god she didn't "Siobhan" her reply.

ETA: I just checked the poll results, and somebody's already voted to send them all home :rofl:

numbers123
04-28-2010, 01:47 AM
I can hear all the tweens texting across the US

haribobo
04-28-2010, 01:48 AM
Aaron is always soooooo boring. This song is terrible. Please GTF off my tv! :duh:

Loved Crystal, very happy with Casey and Lee.

Allskate
ETA: I just checked the poll results, and somebody's already voted to send them all home :rofl:

:lol: My money's on rfisher.

soxxy
Good job from Aaron, not spectacular but I liked it.

Allskate
04-28-2010, 01:49 AM
I can hear all the tweens texting across the US

I think he probably inherited some of Tim's votes. :(

rfisher
04-28-2010, 01:49 AM
:lol: My money's on rfisher.

:shuffle:

Cyn
04-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Aaron singing a ginormous block of Velveeta of a song. Gah, this is some seriously shlocky dreck, even for this genre, and epitomizes exactly why I dislike country music.
:scream:.

Shania had a huge smile on her face and was applauding.

Randy loved it.

Ellen praises everyone tonight, and is blown away by the emotion and depth in that song since he's 17, doncha know.

Kara in total agreement with Ellen. Nearly commits a gaffe about changing the "making love" lyric. Aaron plays the "singing for my Mom" card right after that :rofl:

Simon gives major props and says it was way better than his past few weeks.