PDA

View Full Version : American Idol (Apr 27/28) That Don't Impress Me Much (or does it?)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

cailuj365
04-30-2010, 04:36 AM
Apparently next week's mentor will be the first IDOL mentor to arrange the songs, write the orchestrations for the contestants and perform.

http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main/page?aID=1z2z2z258z1z8&ID=6133

This might actually be interesting because I've always wanted the mentors to spend more than 5 minutes on each contestant. It sounds like they'll be collaborating heavily with Harry Connick Jr to come up with song choice, song arrangement, etc.

Wow, that is interesting! I know some have been pushing for something like this for awhile.

cruisin
04-30-2010, 02:07 PM
I love Harry Connick Jr. Regardless of what the contestants do, he'll be a treat.

Catherine M
04-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Harry went to high school with my brother so I remember him way back when he was a kid. Nice guy who even after living away for years still sounds like a true New Orleanian. Can't wait to see him on idol.

cruisin
04-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Harry went to high school with my brother so I remember him way back when he was a kid. Nice guy who even after living away for years still sounds like a true New Orleanian. Can't wait to see him on idol.

He gives the impression of being a nice guy. I'm glad to hear that he truly is. Thanks :)