PDA

View Full Version : Gay dog banned from restaurant.

Ozzisk8tr
04-25-2010, 10:35 AM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/1044530/Gay-dog-refused-entry-to-Adelaide-restaurant

:eek: I will call you Fifi. Fifi doesn't eat Thai...

Angelskates
04-25-2010, 10:40 AM
I posted this in the snark thread in SS.

My family lives in Adelaide, and my mother has a gorgeous black lab guide dog (which was once denied entry into a church!).

The restaurant's owners said a misunderstanding had arisen between Jolly's female companion and a waiter who understood the woman "to be saying she wanted to bring a gay dog into the restaurant".

"The staff genuinely believed that Nudge was an ordinary pet dog which had been desexed to become a gay dog," the owners said in a statement to South Australia's Equal Opportunity Tribunal.

Please :rolleyes: Desexing dogs makes them gay?! :eek: Do they allow straight dogs into their restaurant? Would they have allowed the guide dog if he was gay, or only straight?

Flatfoote
04-25-2010, 11:05 AM
The restaurant, which displays a "guide dogs welcome" sign, refused to comment to the newspaper and was unavailable to respond on Sunday.

And of course, the guide dog will be able to read that sign and know he is welcome, right? :cool::dog:

Aussie Willy
04-25-2010, 11:59 AM
So was the dog wearing a purple collar and had a handbag?

luenatic
04-25-2010, 04:12 PM
Ridiculous.

orbitz
04-25-2010, 10:20 PM
So was the dog wearing a purple collar and had a handbag?

Don't you mean a rainbow collar :) ?

I wonder what the waiter thought a gay dog was going to do inside the restaurant that a straight dog wouldn't do ? :lol:

Aussie Willy
04-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Don't you mean a rainbow collar :) ?

I wonder what the waiter thought a gay dog was going to do inside the restaurant that a straight dog wouldn't do ? :lol:
Well I was thinking about Tellytubbys at the time. But rainbow would be acceptable.

As for what it was going to do, it was going to hump men's legs instead of women's legs.