PDA

View Full Version : Bret Michaels, from Poison, Has Brain Hemorrhage

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

kimkom
04-29-2010, 03:14 AM
I saw the Today Show earlier this week. Donald Trump was talking about Bret finding out that his daughter was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes while participating on Celebrity Apprentice; he was visibly upset about it, in tears over it. So, yes, as far as I know, at least one of his girls has the same condition.

I must have missed something then. He was in tears when he found out she was being tested, so when I was watching the next episode I was waiting to hear results. Did I miss an episode in there somewhere? :confused:

FiveRinger
04-29-2010, 04:14 AM
I must have missed something then. He was in tears when he found out she was being tested, so when I was watching the next episode I was waiting to hear results. Did I miss an episode in there somewhere? :confused:

I can only tell you what I heard on Today. Maybe it was editing? Maybe we'll hear more soon. I haven't watched Celebrity Apprentice this season. But now I am curious and am thinking about catching up online.

Japanfan
04-29-2010, 08:02 AM
It's hard to imagine Bret Michaels sans Wigzilla. If he does in fact ditch it, maybe he can give it to Leif Garrett :lol:

So he wears a wig? The long blonde locks are fake?

I'm devastated.

And re his daughter - all he said about her diagnosis was that she was "Fine".

genevieve
04-29-2010, 04:25 PM
I was thinking that he just had a lot of extensions - in some photos, he's got very obvious braid extensions woven in.. seems like with the energy he puts into performing extensions make more sense than a wig - although the ever-present bandana could mean that he just can't be bothered to use decent wig :P

Anyway, that hair is definitely not all his.

mysticchic
04-29-2010, 05:11 PM
I thought one of the rock of love woman came out and said he had a recieding hairline and wore extentions.

Prancer
04-29-2010, 05:16 PM
He says himself that he wears extensions, but denies wearing wigs.

One of the Rock of Love chicks said he doesn't even take the bandana off in bed.

Cyn
04-29-2010, 05:21 PM
During one of the ROL seasons (I think it may have been the one with Ambre and Daisy), he made some crack in either an interview or an outtake when they announced that the three of them were going to Cabo for the "final" showdown that he was sporting some of the finest extensions one could buy. Then, on that final episode, he was shown sans cowboy hat with a much smaller bandana and sporting some seriously :yikes: "hair" (that had to be super-shiny plastic doll tresses) on the top of his head that I'd have sworn he snatched off of some kid's My Pretty Pony :rofl: .

Cupid
04-29-2010, 06:42 PM
I guess the hair/bandana/cowboy hat thing is his trademark. He'd stil be hot with a shaven head IMO. Beautiful eyes and bone structure. Like my mom said, he "should have been a girl."!:lol:

orbitz
04-29-2010, 06:48 PM
It would be much easier to maintain for sure not to wear any sort of extensions or wigs. I mean at some point he's going to have to let that "hair" go. Can you imagine Brett in his 60s and 70s and still sporting the long, luscious locks and a bandana? :lol: The doctors and nurses treating him have all seen him without the hair by now anyway.

BigB08822
04-29-2010, 08:54 PM
I guess the hair/bandana/cowboy hat thing is his trademark. He'd stil be hot with a shaven head IMO. Beautiful eyes and bone structure. Like my mom said, he "should have been a girl."!:lol:

I think he has pretty eyes but he has a rather round and pudgy face, IMO. Maybe it is just age because I didn't know who he was in his glory days. The eyes may only be so nice because of all the dark guyliner, haha.

ETA: I looked at some pics, it is definitely just his age. He did have beautiful bone structure when he was younger.

Look at this pic. He would have made one amazing drag queen. :lol:
http://api.ning.com/files/kbzCJdfD8E77txdNIVT6A8hGezqiBYI*bG3T*p4gmaLwMoMPR9 4zKjwFQk-Ja2VFMbk5C1NLU*hzffJEKeETL7TOaCkfQBoM/Bret23.jpg

kimkom
04-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Look at this pic. He would have made one amazing drag queen. :lol:
http://api.ning.com/files/kbzCJdfD8E77txdNIVT6A8hGezqiBYI*bG3T*p4gmaLwMoMPR9 4zKjwFQk-Ja2VFMbk5C1NLU*hzffJEKeETL7TOaCkfQBoM/Bret23.jpg

Rockers in the 1980s were pretty much drag queens anyway! :lol:

Karina1974
04-29-2010, 11:45 PM
Rockers in the 1980s were pretty much drag queens anyway! :lol:

LOL. I am old enough to remember the band KISS as they were in the late 1970's and, between the make-up and the hair, little toddler-squirt me thought that a couple of them were women. :shuffle:

kimkom
04-29-2010, 11:56 PM
LOL. I am old enough to remember the band KISS as they were in the late 1970's and, between the make-up and the hair, little toddler-squirt me thought that a couple of them were women. :shuffle:

Kiss Alive and Kiss Alive II are still among my favourite albums ever! :lol: I had my first serious boyfriend at that time, and he was obsessed with them. I still have a scrapbook he made me that is full of Kiss drawings. :rofl:

I was mortified and traumatized when they took the make-up off and I realized how ugly they all were! :drama:

Badams
04-30-2010, 12:04 AM
i was very young when "Look What the Cat Dragged In" came out and i seriously thought they were girls. http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/poison/look_what_the_cat_dragged_in/

but i loved them. :lol: bret was like a male barbie doll. not a ken doll...but barbie for sure. :lol: now he just looks silly imo.

skatemommy
04-30-2010, 02:23 AM
For some reason I have the original vinyl of that album with the questionable artwork (can't remember for the life of me why it was pulled). I'll put it on Ebay if someone is interested and NO I am not profitting from Bret's situation; I just remembered right now looking at that post.