PDA

View Full Version : Bret Michaels, from Poison, Has Brain Hemorrhage

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

SceneIt
04-28-2010, 02:40 PM
For what its worth, I just asked the Crystal Ball if Bret would survive this and it said absolutely. I then asked if he will recovery 100% and it said yes! I always go to the Crystall Ball and usually its right.

orbitz
04-28-2010, 05:13 PM
I hope Brett pulls through. When he does pull through I don't think the public will see a return to the usual rock start Brett again. I think he will just let his natural age show through minus the extensions, the makeup, etc. It'll be Brett as the middle-aged man that he is.

genevieve
04-28-2010, 05:51 PM
I seriously doubt that.

Cyn
04-28-2010, 06:20 PM
It's hard to imagine Bret Michaels sans Wigzilla. If he does in fact ditch it, maybe he can give it to Leif Garrett :lol:

snoopysnake
04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm praying for Brett, and also his daughters. I know from The Apprentice how devastated he and his daughter were over her diabetes diagnosis. This must be so scary for her (she probably wonders now if she will have a brain hemorrage herself too.)

May God help this family.

kimkom
04-28-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm praying for Brett, and also his daughters. I know from The Apprentice how devastated he and his daughter were over her diabetes diagnosis. This must be so scary for her (she probably wonders now if she will have a brain hemorrage herself too.)

May God help this family.

Did we ever find out if she was actually diagnosed with diabetes? I know he was waiting for her to be tested, but don't remember hearing what the results were.

joeperryfan
04-28-2010, 10:59 PM
I hope the guy makes it through this, he seems to be a nice person. It doesn't look good though...

Just out of curiosity, does he have type I or type II diabetes?

nubka
04-28-2010, 11:11 PM
I seriously doubt that.

Ditto.

genevieve
04-29-2010, 12:36 AM
I just saw an update on his Facebook page that tour dates are being rescheduled through May 26, and barring any new setbacks, Bret is expected to resume touring then. I think that's rather ambitious even under the best of circumstances, and expect there will be some more cancellations, but it sounds like they have been given hope that he will be in recovery soon. A cautious :cheer:

Latte
04-29-2010, 12:56 AM
No way could he be well enough to do those tour dates.
Must be a hacker or something.

lise
04-29-2010, 01:46 AM
joeperryfan, he has type 1 diabetes.

I agree that there must be a hacker doing something on twitter because there is no way he would be ready to tour for that time.

Cupid
04-29-2010, 02:04 AM
http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20100428/b178589/

I hope this all is true!

kimkom
04-29-2010, 02:10 AM
More good news posted at 5:15 today (http://perezhilton.com/2010-04-28-bret-is-conscious-and-speaking). For those who don't want to visit Perez Hilton's website....DON'T CLICK THIS LINK! ;)

His rep confirms that he's conscious and starting to speak slowly, and is in good spirits!

genevieve
04-29-2010, 02:11 AM
I don't think it's a hacker, but I suspect they are just trying to manage fans (and probably not lose a shit-load of money all at once) by doing rolling cancellations instead of eliminating the whole tour. When I first saw it I was hoping it meant there was some sort of improvement or at least stabilization for Bret.

ETA: I just saw the other links. I still don't see how he could be in performance shape by May 26 (they expect him to still be in the hospital for a few weeks), but am glad that he appears to be out of the woods for now.

FiveRinger
04-29-2010, 02:31 AM
Did we ever find out if she was actually diagnosed with diabetes? I know he was waiting for her to be tested, but don't remember hearing what the results were.

I saw the Today Show earlier this week. Donald Trump was talking about Bret finding out that his daughter was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes while participating on Celebrity Apprentice; he was visibly upset about it, in tears over it. So, yes, as far as I know, at least one of his girls has the same condition.