PDA

View Full Version : Bret Michaels, from Poison, Has Brain Hemorrhage

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

genevieve
05-21-2010, 02:15 AM
That's odd, I posted MY impression of Bret on Oprah and it's NOW gone, even after HOURS of no response until this new turn of events. It actually seemed to not interest ANYONE until he was at death's door again.

What is up with that? I'd like some explanation from whatever moderator removed it.
Are you asking why no one responded to your post? Or do you think a post was removed from the thread? I don't see any trace of a deleted post in this thread, nor do I recall seeing a post from you about it, and I follow this thread pretty closely.

Cupid
05-21-2010, 02:17 AM
Are you asking why no one responded to your post? Or do you think a post was removed from the thread? I don't see any trace of a deleted post in this thread, nor do I recall seeing a post from you about it, and I follow this thread pretty closely.

My post was removed that I made today, early afternoon, and I checked back before I left from work and nobody had responded. When I got home tonight after dinner, after I learned the news of Brett's condition, that my comment was removed and new ones added about his current dilemma. That's what I'm talking about.

I was a little surprised that nobody commented on his appearnace on Oprah, except for myself, until AFTER this new stroke.

genevieve
05-21-2010, 02:21 AM
I can't comment on the missing post, because I've been offline all day, but it seems pretty natural to me that there is significant renewed interest in this thread in light of today's news about his health.

PDilemma
05-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Cupid, that post was in the Celebrity Apprentice thread. It is still there.

Long day??

genevieve
05-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Thanks for assuming that we just randomly delete posts, though.

Cupid
05-21-2010, 02:30 AM
"Long day?" Not really, I don't have the search capabilities as a full member and didn't realize there were two threads of Bret.

Thanks for finding it. I was starting to develop a complex:lol:

PDilemma
05-21-2010, 04:25 AM
"Long day?" Not really, I don't have the search capabilities as a full member and didn't realize there were two threads of Bret.

Thanks for finding it. I was starting to develop a complex:lol:

I read it at work on a break this morning and was going to respond but didn't want to log in again. :cool:

I was glad for the report since I didn't get to see Oprah yesterday.

Maggie222
05-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Bret Michaels Receiving Outpatient Care After 'Warning Stroke,' Still Headed To 'Celebrity Apprentice' FinaleAccess Hollywood - May 20, 2010 11:50 PM PDT

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bret-michaels-receiving-outpatient-care-after-warning-stroke-still-headed-to-celebrity-apprentice-finale/41169

Amazing that Bret still plans to appear on the Celebrity Apprentice Finale!

skatesindreams
05-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I wonder if the "hole in the heart" might have been the initial cause of his problem.