PDA

View Full Version : handsome male skaters 2009-2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

stevlin
06-12-2010, 05:20 PM
handsome male skaters 2009-2010

I mean really ....... are there any UGLY skaters??

Yes, Plushenko. His hair, his eyes, his nose, all ugly.

stevlin
06-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Does anyone think Jeffrey Buttle is handsome? I think he has a very sweet face. Lovely eyes and smile. Great hair and cutle lil body. Even his nose is cute.

pinky166
06-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Does anyone think Jeffrey Buttle is handsome? I think he has a very sweet face. Lovely eyes and smile. Great hair and cutle lil body. Even his nose is cute.

He's very cute. But between him being small, having such a boyish face and youthful look and smile, I'd say he's more cute than anything else.

stevlin
06-12-2010, 06:01 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brycemeyer/4344870854/ wow! These hot photos of Vaughn Chipeur of canada are making me a fan of this cutie. Let me know what you all think about these shots!

stevlin
06-12-2010, 06:03 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brycemeyer/4344870700/in/photostream/ also these pics of Vaughn in a shirt and an open shirt where he is wet.

Lilith11
06-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Dang... stevlin, I have never heard of Vaughn before (don't really follow men's FS) but I believe that just might me pay attention to the men's field XD

paskatefan
06-12-2010, 06:32 PM

I think Jeff is a real cutie (and a sweet person - we got to meet him at Mike Weiss' show)! :encore: I feel the same way about Tahahiko (aka "Taka") Kozuka. :encore:

belladella
06-12-2010, 08:56 PM
I always thought that Joubert was good looking but that he often looks washed out when he's on the ice. I was astounded at how handsome he looked in natural sunlight when I passed him crossing the street in Nagano. He is far better looking in street clothes.

True. He is stunningly handsome off-ice and not with his usually horrible costumes on.

I agree. He also looks much slimmer off ice. On the ice, he sometimes looks a little bulky compared to some of the other skaters but in person, he is very lean. A was surprised when I saw him, I thought he would be taller and sturdier, but he is actually not a very big guy at all.

I have to agree. When you see him on the street, he is unbelievably handsome.

My other favorites are the pretty boys of skating:

Johnny Weir
Adam Rippon
Jamal Othman

For old times sake can I just write in John Zimmerman?

stevlin
06-12-2010, 09:13 PM
I have to agree. When you see him on the street, he is unbelievably handsome.

My other favorites are the pretty boys of skating:

Johnny Weir
Adam Rippon
Jamal Othman

For old times sake can I just write in John Zimmerman?

Yes Brian is very handsome and has a great body. Did you see the photos of Vaughn Chipeur I sent a little while ago. Look above, a few before yours. Stevlin:)

Ziggy
06-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Doubletoe, Ponsero is super hot indeed.

Shame he's so short though, I like my men taller than me. ;P

Kasey
06-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Or taller than your average fire hydrant? ;) But yes, he is a hottie.

And so is Chipeur, as well as being a very nice and funny guy.

Ziggy
06-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Or taller than your average fire hydrant? ;) But yes, he is a hottie.

And so is Chipeur, as well as being a very nice and funny guy.

Chipeur is very hot indeed. :swoon:

As for Ponsero, he was standing next to me at Zagreb airport and he was more or less a head shorter than me.

I was very surprised because when performing on the ice, you never notice how short the skaters are as there isn't anyone standing next to them to compare them to.

mia joy
06-12-2010, 10:03 PM
lol that's funny, for me Ponsero is just a funny little man, who always wears funny little ties :P

but speaking of Frenchmen, putting aside the undeniable beauty and hotness of Brian and Fabian :swoon: I have recently made an interesting dicovery about Alban Preaubert. I mean, the guy is in no way a pretty boy or a hot man, but when he smiles (or more when he laughs), it's so freaking adorable that could make me actually fall for him, even though most of the time I don't find him attractive at all... :shuffle:

Spinner
06-13-2010, 03:46 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brycemeyer/4344870854/ wow! These hot photos of Vaughn Chipeur of canada are making me a fan of this cutie. Let me know what you all think about these shots!

:eek: :swoon: :grope:

cheriepopo
06-13-2010, 05:40 AM
My picks -
Brian Joubert
Evan Lysacek in person without hair gel
Massimo Scali!
Daisuke Takahashi (though I would prefer another hair style :D)
Charlie White
Sergei Voronov - I'm a bit surprised that nearly no body mentioned him! LOL