Lambiel
Joubert
Trankov
Kerr
Kasalapov

Polymer Bob
04-27-2010, 05:03 PM
handsome male skaters 2009-2010

I mean really ....... are there any UGLY skaters??

dncrgrl
04-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Plushenko handsome :rofl:

Exactly! Why the heck is he on this list...?

Cloudy_Gumdrops
04-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Exactly! Why the heck is he on this list...?

Because different people have different ideas of what attractive is?

Just because you don't think he's handsome doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. For everyone who finds Plush to be ugly, there are probably just as many who think he's handsome.

pinky166
04-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Because different people have different ideas of what attractive is?

Just because you don't think he's handsome doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. For everyone who finds Plush to be ugly, there are probably just as many who think he's handsome.

I think it's mostly his personality that makes him unattractive. If he was warm and fuzzy and got a haircut I think a lot more people would think he's good looking.

senorita
04-27-2010, 06:50 PM
From the current I like Kozuka, he is probably in more cure category than handsome but from close he looks like a porcelain doll.
As for plush, he looks exotic for a Mediterranean like me, but for handsome i dont know...In a show these days, i think Ukraine? i read that a girl threw herself on the ice and grabbed him while he was skating :rofl:Anyway Kulik was the number one handsome for me:swoon:
In no competition mode he is warm and fuzzy, in ontd site they followed Koi very close and I saw many cuddling stuff with Plushy and Stephan in practices:cool:

Civic
04-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Plushenko and Lysacek in this thread ???? :eek: :rofl:

Different strokes for different folks...

Or in the words of Tamara Moskvina, "Some like the priest and some like the priest's wife.";)

jlai
04-28-2010, 03:44 AM
He (Jeremy) has crooked teeth and is pale and freckly and very lanky. I guess he's cute if your into that, but handsome isn't quite the word I would use to describe him.

I didn't say he was handsome. Like someone else said, most male skaters are decent looking. With the right hairdo, clothing and perhaps some makeup, they look kinda cute.

But only one or two jumps out at me as belonging to the hot category. (Ingo Steuer.)

pinky166
04-28-2010, 04:55 PM
I didn't say he was handsome. Like someone else said, most male skaters are decent looking. With the right hairdo, clothing and perhaps some makeup, they look kinda cute.

But only one or two jumps out at me as belonging to the hot category. (Ingo Steuer.)

Very true. I think the physical fitness has a lot to do with that.

aymkjb88
04-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Evan Lysacek
Fabian Bourzat
Bryce Davison

pani
04-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Really a lot of guys look hot/
Bradly
Davison
Andreev (if he will skate in ice dance events it will be hot)
Cody Hey
John Kerr
Alexandr Smirnov (too hot!)
Fabian Bourzat
Scott Moir
Charlie White
Stefhan Lambiel
Joubert
Bzezina (its not because i think so, but girl in Torino going crazy, when they saw him)
Andrew Porje
Luca Lanotte
Massimo Scalli
And i think a forgot someone :)

SwingDancer
04-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Fedor Andreev and Brian Joubert

(Pani, what is this about Ice Dancing? Can you confirm?)

blue_idealist
04-29-2010, 03:07 AM

Jeremy is sort of cute, but he has a crooked smile too.

clarie
04-29-2010, 03:34 AM
I think Andrew Poje is extremely handsome :D

DriedgerC2
06-09-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm picky. Hot and cute does not necessarily mean handsome. Here's my list.
Andrew Poje=tall, dark and handsome
Fabian Bourzat=seriously hot
Brian Joubert= his arrogance + good looks make him even more attractive (i'm not a fan though)