PDA

View Full Version : Woman barred from Disneyland for dressing up like a princess

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ziggy
04-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Therapy?

:rofl:

Awww, you're no fun. :D

PeterG
04-24-2010, 01:13 AM
:rofl:

Awww, you're no fun. :D

Who knows. Maybe the therapist lets her patients keep their tiara on! :P

Aussie Willy
04-25-2010, 03:48 AM
I thought you were a figure skater! :drama:
No I am an ice dancer. That gives me more Queen status rather than princess.

Cupid
04-25-2010, 06:02 PM
I think I am more stunned that the woman in that picture is 36 (or 35 - the article says both). When I first saw the pic without reading the article, I thought she was the girl's grandmother.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dbell1
04-26-2010, 12:30 AM
I blame her evil stepsister. :P

reckless
04-26-2010, 06:02 AM
Disney has been the subject of some lawsuits that have contained allegations that kids were traumatized by seeing Disney characters without their costume heads. I can see how they might be concerned about what might happen to kids who encounter an adult in what looks like a possible costume in the park. Or adults. Ziggy in a frilly party dress would probably give me nightmares for weeks!

Aussie Willy
04-26-2010, 06:44 AM
Disney has been the subject of some lawsuits that have contained allegations that kids were traumatized by seeing Disney characters without their costume heads. I can see how they might be concerned about what might happen to kids who encounter an adult in what looks like a possible costume in the park. Or adults. Ziggy in a frilly party dress would probably give me nightmares for weeks!
Ziggy's party dress would consist mainly of bondage gear with a dog collar :dog: and strategically placed tulle (al la La Khok).

briancoogaert
04-26-2010, 10:57 AM
LOL
With all the children dressed like Winnie the pooh or Tigger...

Anyway, according to the picture, I don't think she and her daughter look like princesses ! :saint: