PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 4/19-20: At the Movies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27

rfisher
04-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Is it wrong to admit that I've been throwing votes 85's way (85 is much easier than trying to remember how to spell his name :lol:) just because I like looking at him?

I suspect a lot of people have. :lol:

Not that I'd vote for whoever Maks or Dmitry are dancing with for that reason or anything.

TalentedButHumble
04-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Ocho guy is the least appealing personality-wise of any of the athletes that've been on any of the DWTS seasons I've watched. But then again, a lot/most NFLers seem like total d-bags.

I think my fave part of the show has become whatever funny Evan makes in the phluff. The sound FX he made while Anna was showing him rumba hips (*pow*pow*pow*) was :lol:. If we had seen this personality during his senior skating years I would've rooted for him.

However, I wish he could lighten up even more during the actual performance. I know what he's doing is hard, but I'd like to see more of the joy of dance, just like I always wanted to see more of his joy of skating instead of just Mr. Intense.

barbk
04-22-2010, 08:23 PM
I get the feeling that Cheryl is finding him not too appealing at the moment either. He seems really in love -- with himself.

(Referring to Ochocinco)

sk8er1964
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Eye candy doesn't have to have a pleasant personality. Just sayin'

:P

(I will probably stop throwing votes his way very soon, though. Too few people that I don't care about left.)

HisWeirness
04-22-2010, 11:30 PM
I hope you're right, but I worry about him and the samba.

If he pulled off the rumba, which is so slow and sexy, he should nail the samba. It will be his first fast Latin dance -- I'm not counting the jive -- so I suppose he's untested, but I think he'll be fine. I just hope they get decent music.
FSOnline just tweeted (http://twitter.com/fsonline/statuses/12658564442) that Evan is indeed doing the samba next week. :GnP1:

orbitz
04-23-2010, 02:59 AM
Jake in his underwear... blech, gross, ewww. And then they gave it the encore! :duh: Seriously, who is voting for him???

Why are people going "ewww" at the sight of Jake dancing in his tighty whities? Jake's not a bad looking guy, and he has a good body. It's not like Jerry Springer was prancing around in his undies :lol:.

Latte
04-23-2010, 03:09 AM
but, I think Jakes legs are ugly! JMO
I was so upset when I thought Pam was going home and Jake, and 85 were staying!
I always have liked Pam, sex kitten or not. Did you know that she is still best friends with her friends from High School? She even has them to visit her in Hollyweird very often and talks to them on the phone a lot.
Underneath the big boobs and bleached hair, Pam is a real sweetheart.

ncskatefan
04-23-2010, 03:24 AM
*ding dong, the witch is dead*

KikiSashaFan
04-23-2010, 03:26 AM
I'll vouch for Pam completely. We're from the same small town and one time I went to a BBQ hosted by some friends of friends and she was there and was the nicest, most gracious person I've ever met. I hope her and Evan are top 2. Nicole is :blah:

Bev Johnston
04-23-2010, 02:40 PM
I'll vouch for Pam completely. We're from the same small town and one time I went to a BBQ hosted by some friends of friends and she was there and was the nicest, most gracious person I've ever met. I hope her and Evan are top 2. Nicole is :blah:

Okay, that's it. I will stop frittering my votes away on the delicious yet slightly unnerving 85. I am splitting between Pam and Evan next week. It's time to get serious!

barbk
04-23-2010, 04:23 PM

Oh, that's nice to hear. (I wonder why we say "hear" when it is in writing, but I tried re-writing it to say "read" and it just seems all kinds of wrong.)

I have really grown to like her despite the boobs (which seem smaller than Nicole's) and the hair waggle. Fundamentally she seems like a nice person. A nice person who should learn to either get the hair out of her face, or to quit tossing it to get it out of her face, but a nice person.

Evan does seem a lot more like a goofball than I had imagined -- very different from his skating demeanor. I have noticed, however, that while he carries a lot of excitement or humor in the opening and middle of his sentences, he often flattens his affect toward the end of the sentence, and it is a little disconcerting.

Buzz
04-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks to Pam I cannot get Dolly Parton's Nine to Five song out of my head. hehehe

BittyBug
04-23-2010, 05:17 PM
I've been a fan of Pamela Anderson since Baywatch. :o Back in the day, that show was my sekret, guilty pleasure - so deliciously mindless. But I really came to like Pam after hearing / reading a couple of interviews with her, when it became clear that she is anything but the bimbo characters she portrays (kind of like Loni Anderson). I also have a soft spot for her because she is an animal rights activist.

This wouldn't matter a bit if she couldn't dance, but I think she's more than holding her own, so she'll get my votes (or at least some of them).

pixie cut
04-23-2010, 07:43 PM

She said on Larry King that she hopes to start spending more time in Canada.

soxxy
04-23-2010, 09:25 PM
I've been a fan of Pam's all season, especially her Rumba, but these were Monday's scores (thanks HW):

Nicole: 10-9-10 = 29 (tango)
Evan: 9-9-9 = 27 (rumba)
Jake: 8-7-8 = 23 (cha-cha)
Erin: 7-7-8 = 22 (jive)
Pam: 7-6-8 = 21 (quickstep)
Chad: 6-6-6 = 18 (quickstep)
Niecy: 6-6-6 = 18 (jive)
Kate: 5-5-5 = 15 (foxtrot)

Kate's gone after the viewers votes are added in. Chad and Niecy, who scored 3 points lower than Pam, obviously got enough viewers' votes to overcome Pam's lead. (How many is that? One million votes = one judges vote?) So Pam really needs a good dance, high scores and calls on Monday.