PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 4/19-20: At the Movies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27

marbri
04-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Hey, my clock says 8:59p. Shut up already and start Lost.

:rofl:

soxxy
Oh, thank you everyone on earth. At last she's gone. Can't imagine who inherits her votes.

Yazmeen
OK, bitchy moment, gee, that group hug didn't exactly happen...

Cupid
04-21-2010, 02:01 AM
I think Pam's corny Dolly Parton costume almost did her in this week - she looked so country. I prefer sex-kitten Pam.

Eden
04-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Miracles have a habit to end sooner or later, Kate.

orbitz
I think Pam's corny Dolly Parton costume almost did her in this week - she looked so country. I prefer sex-kitten Pam.

I think it's more the somewhat underwhelming choreography from Damian. Their quickstep seemed to lack content. I wish Dimitry was picked as Pam partner this season.

Holley Calmes
Thank you God, Kate is gone. She should have been gone week 1..or 2, whatever. But I was totally astounded that Pam was bottom two! No, she isn't a natural dancer, but she always is entertaining and just so pretty in her own over the top way. She's also got fabulous legs! I actually like her better than Nicole even if Nicole is a good dancer. Or rather, Nicole is a journeyman dancer. Nicole should be a whole lot better for all her dance training. I know I'm being hard on her. I guess I'm so negative towards her because she's Evan's only real competition, realistically speaking (tho not reality TV speaking....) and I want Evan to WIN!!!!!!

numbers123
04-21-2010, 03:48 AM
I agree Holley - Pam has fab legs and I like her over Nicole.

marbri
04-21-2010, 03:50 AM
I think it's more the somewhat underwhelming choreography from Damian. Their quickstep seemed to lack content. I wish Dimitry was picked as Pam partner this season.

I'd agree. I don't find her partner interesting at all. Imagine her with one of the more dynamic dancers. :eek:

Beefcake
04-21-2010, 04:02 AM
:soapbox: Pam reappearing in the blasted bottom 2! Hog balls!

Problem is, the housefraus of America (the heaviest voters, I'm thinking, and yes that is a double entendre) are jealous, jealous, jealous! They will not vote for Pamela no matter how charming she is. Though perhaps she'll now get the "she had kids, so she's just like me" vote that Kate rode for a few weeks?

The women here are some strand of mutants who treat pretty, siliconed women fairly. :shuffle:

WTH? DialIdol had Pam, Evan and Pussycat far above the field, earlier today.

my little pony
04-21-2010, 04:10 AM
Problem is, the housefraus of America (the heaviest voters, I'm thinking, and yes that is a double entendre) are jealous, jealous, jealous! They will not vote for Pamela no matter how charming she is. Though perhaps she'll now get the "she had kids, so she's just like me" vote that Kate rode for a few weeks?

Since my grandmother is voting for Pam, I think it is the pre existing fan base or lack of one. Baywatch was a long time ago and not so many people saw VIP.

Matryeshka
04-21-2010, 04:19 AM
So with the hideous Kate gone, I think the men need to go next except Evan in any order. The male stars are very pretty, but not anything particularly special. If I saw them on the street, I'd say, ooo, eye candy...look, it's cloudy, I wonder if it's going to rain.

The problem with Damian and Pam is they look to much alike. Both tanned and blonde, similar heights. Dmitry and Pam though...:swoon:

Wyliefan
04-21-2010, 04:21 AM

Here we go again. It's like some weird version of Godwin's Law -- wherever there's a pretty celeb whose fans perceive her as being treated unfairly, the old "they're just jealous!" meme gets trotted out. :rolleyes: Maybe the "housefraus" just happen to like other dancers better.

danceronice
04-21-2010, 04:25 AM
Since my grandmother is voting for Pam, I think it is the pre existing fan base or lack of one. Baywatch was a long time ago and not so many people saw VIP.

This. Honestly, the last I remember of her was about her having Hep C. Baywatch was something like grade school era for me. Kate, on the other hand, has been in the news a LOT lately.

Nicole, I think, may run into more problems than Pam--attitude, being paired with Derek (can be good or BAD), being a Pussycat Doll, ringer. Pam comes across as someone who's doing this for her little old auntie and is genuinely trying and having fun with it. She also seems a little more blase about having a public persona as a vamp or a sex kitten and is a bit..."Yeah, that's my schtick, works for me." Like Niecy embracing her "Yeah, I'm not a twig and I'm not going to pretend I'm upset about it!" I don't think Nicole is quite as self-assured as she tries to put across (hence the crying when she doesn't get unadorned praise.)

tarotx
04-21-2010, 04:32 AM
I think Pam also has to deal with her partner not having his own fan base. I mean amongst the show's audience since he's new this season and wasn't on tv for weeks via SYTYD.