PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 4/19-20: At the Movies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Beefcake
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Funny clip on 'The Soup' last Friday ...

The scene: Chad was declared "safe," and hopped his way over to Jake, giving McBland some demonstrative hugs and "kisses".

The line (more or less): Joel McHale says "oddly, that was the closest a black person has ever come to winning The Bachelor". :lol:

birdgal
04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
I am really liking Evan in DWTS. He really does seem like a very likeable person.

Veronika
04-20-2010, 06:03 PM
I am really liking Evan in DWTS. He really does seem like a very likeable person.

Eys, he's downright cute. I like his little jokes during rehearsal. :)

CynicElle
04-20-2010, 06:13 PM
I had no idea Evan had such an endearingly goofy personality. He always seems so incredibly serious during skating competitions.

Wyliefan
04-20-2010, 06:54 PM
“This is me,” Ms. Scherzinger said. “I’m an artist. I’m not like other people.”

Every time I hear that quote, I think of Daffy Duck: "I'm not like other people. I can't stand pain. It hurts me." :D

algonquin
04-20-2010, 07:25 PM
I am really liking Evan in DWTS. He really does seem like a very likeable person.... and his hair looks so much better. Why does he use so much gel when he skates?

birdgal
04-20-2010, 07:48 PM
... and his hair looks so much better. Why does he use so much gel when he skates?

LOL, at the hair gel. His hair looks better without it, and his 2 day old facial hair is gone.

danceronice
04-20-2010, 08:52 PM
I actually hated his hair last night! It looked blow-dried and I wanted it out of his face. He looks much better slicked back.

barbk
04-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Yes. I'm hoping that he takes away some of the shaving and hairstyling lessons from DWTS if he goes back to competitive skating. He looks much nicer.

Autumm_wind
04-20-2010, 09:04 PM
The worst dancer needs to be voted off naturally..

Anyone else's thinking how well Kate's costume would go with the Billy Ray's lila sleeveless shirt? :D
Oh yeah, I wanna see them dance rumba together. :EVILLE:

orbitz
04-21-2010, 12:33 AM
'Catatonic' Kate needs to leave 'Dancing'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36670824/ns/entertainment-celebrities/

On this movie-themed night, Kate’s dance with Tony Dovolani to "The Breakfast Club" song “Don’t You Forget About Me” was a combination of galumphing and temper-tantrum stiffness.

On the Tuesday-morning edition of "The View," Whoopi Goldberg said of Kate, “She’s an angry bitch, this one… She sucks, she’s got to go.” :rofl:

skatingfan5
04-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Come on, Whoopi, tell us how you really feel about Kate.

BittyBug
04-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Kate has all the grace of The Monster from Young Frankenstein (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH2nQHPs4aA), minus the charm, and the thought of her continuing on is just wrong, wrong, wrong. But her "poor, little old me" routine seems to resonate with enough viewers that I'm not going to get my hopes up about her being auffed tonight.

Of the other options, Niecy is pleasant enough, but I'm finding her "jiggly bits" routine a little tiresome, so I wouldn't cry if she were eliminated. Ditto for Mr. Bachelor and Nicole. Like others, Miss Pussycat leaves me cold and I find her routines too sterile.

I've been throwing all my votes to Pamela and Evan, and would love to see those two make it to the finals.

barbk
04-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Pamela and Evan are also my two favorites, with Pamela (surprisingly, to me) just a little in the lead.

Beefcake
04-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Pamela FTW! :cheer2: Girl is showing the considerable, irresistable charm that many of us knew she had ... and kicking off some of the baggage her reputation has gathered over the past 15 years.

I was surprised when she went bottom 2 in week one, but she's polling near the top these days. Hopefully this is translating into votes, and that she's destined for the Final. Even if she falls short of that, Pam should be in good shape for her next career move ... whatever that may be (I say sitcom), and should be able to pay off that tax debt in short time.

Fingers crossed that Blandy Bachelor gets a "shocking" boot tonight, vice the more likely victim -- Niecy.