PDA

View Full Version : Khokhlova/Novitski - current status & future plans?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

oubik
04-16-2010, 09:49 PM
In other words, crazy Fedor fans are crazy.

Suprisingly, not. I have heard the try outs with Tkachenko did not work well and Jana is now at Zueva trying with Fedor. The decision will be taken around the end of May (Grand Prix occasions - but if they would love to go Azerbaijani, then they have to sit out the whole next season :-) ).

Edited to add: the reason for not skating with Tkachenko (as was telling my sekret source) was the coaching problem as the two (Jana and Tkachi) couldnīt get into agreement who wil,be the main coach for them.

Ziggy
04-16-2010, 10:33 PM
Edited to add: the reason for not skating with Tkachenko (as was telling my sekret source) was the coaching problem as the two (Jana and Tkachi) couldnīt get into agreement who wil,be the main coach for them.

Oh for the love of god!!! To waste such a great opportunity for both of them because they can't decide on a coach... :wall:

flowerpower
04-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Fedor in dance, with someone at Jana's level? Did someone turn the calendar back to April Fool's Day?

DORISPULASKI
04-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Seems like.

And so I ask again, does any crazed Fedor fan know whether he has passed all his dance tests?

I assume he has dual citizenship with Russia & Canada?

Would Canada have to release him, given that he never participated in dance internationally, and that he hasn't skated internationally in over a year?

Still feels like April Fools.

Sad about Tkachenko. But if they couldn't even agree on a coach, could they ever actually agree on anything? And if I were Riazanova, I would feel super expendable, I must say. I assume Jana wanted to stay with Svinin/Zhuk and Tkachenko wanted Gorshkov? Or is that part of it not known?

Taso
04-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Suprisingly, not. I have heard the try outs with Tkachenko did not work well and Jana is now at Zueva trying with Fedor. The decision will be taken around the end of May (Grand Prix occasions - but if they would love to go Azerbaijani, then they have to sit out the whole next season :-) ).

This is for real?!

Ziggy
04-17-2010, 01:59 AM
Sad about Tkachenko. But if they couldn't even agree on a coach, could they ever actually agree on anything? And if I were Riazanova, I would feel super expendable, I must say. I assume Jana wanted to stay with Svinin/Zhuk and Tkachenko wanted Gorshkov? Or is that part of it not known?

I would assume so. Tkachenko is very close with his coach, from what I know.

This is for real?!

Oubik is a very trustworthy person so as long as their news source is correct, I would definitely believe it.

sbanet
04-17-2010, 03:06 AM
Icedancing with :psoty: Fedor?! :eek: :huh: For Azerbaijan? :cold:

If Miss Diva LaKhok is in Michigan, I'm hoping she'll hook up with :rockstar: Stagniunas. :hat1: :inavoid: :cheer:

caseyedwards
04-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Fedor Andreev is switching to dance? Not even pairs? I thought as a skater he mostly was a jumper?

Domshabfan
04-17-2010, 06:24 AM
Jana will skate with Fedor with Linichuk and Karponossov as coaches for Russia :). If this happens they should be the most political dominant ice dancing team of all time.

Ituriel
04-17-2010, 01:27 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I won't believe nothing until see her on ice with another guy :lol:

Rottie
04-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Wow! If true, just . . . wow! As the world turns!

Taso
04-17-2010, 02:39 PM
:dog::dog::dog: ?:eek:
Jana will skate with Fedor with Linichuk and Karponossov as coaches for Russia :). If this happens they should be the most political dominant ice dancing team of all time.

shah
04-17-2010, 02:55 PM

:eek::eek::eek:
it's just the the beginning of the off season and so many interesting things happen (LaKhokh and Fedor, rumours about Bazarova/Larionov splitting, Glebov and Sergejeva actually splitting, Rubleva/Sheffer and their unknown status, not to mention Volo/Trankov and possible future plans for Moody Maria). :watch:

Jenny
04-17-2010, 02:56 PM
To recap: Fedor is coming back to skate men's singles for Canada; Fedor is going to skate pairs with Jenny, country tbd; Fedor is going to skate men's singles for Azerbaijan; Fedor is going to skate ice dance with Janna, country tbd.

I guess the logical next step in his career is to skate ladies singles, country tbd.

C_T_T_
04-17-2010, 03:03 PM
:eek::eek::eek:
it's just the the beginning of the off season and so many interesting things happen (LaKhokh and Fedor, rumours about Bazarova/Larionov splitting, Glebov and Sergejeva actually splitting, Rubleva/Sheffer and their unknown status, not to mention Volo/Trankov and possible future plans for Moody Maria). :watch:

I must have missed this....what are the runours about Bazarova/Larionov?