PDA

View Full Version : Dog and Deer Play

skipaway
04-06-2010, 02:17 AM
This is so adorable...Explanation below
Dog and Deer Play (http://www.flixxy.com/soccer-play-dog-vs-deer.htm)

"My brother found this deer alone and malnourished when it was a tiny baby. My family bottle fed the baby, named Theen, until he was eating grass. Several months later he's very socialized with people, our black lab, and our cats. He is free to wander if he likes and we've seen him with several herds of whitetail and axis deer. Apparently he fits in just fine with them. He frequently comes back to the house to eat some cat food and play with our dog, Buddy."

Dr.Siouxs
04-06-2010, 02:31 AM
Precious, but I hope one doesn't unintentionally hurt the other. :shuffle:

Lacey
04-06-2010, 02:38 AM
So, the lab is king of the ball, but the deer has big weapons in his front paws or whatever they are called.

Buzz
04-06-2010, 02:42 AM
Thanks for sharing. :cheer2:

skipaway
04-06-2010, 02:52 AM
So, the lab is king of the ball, but the deer has big weapons in his front paws or whatever they are called.

They call them hooves....:rofl:

Lacey
04-06-2010, 03:11 AM
thanks, stupid me, not accustomed to playing with deer

rjblue
04-06-2010, 03:42 AM
Just a heads up for those who don't know:
My brother found this deer alone and malnourished when it was a tiny baby. A female deer leaves her newborn alone and hidden and only visits it a couple of times a day. Most "rescued" baby deer are actually kidnapped.

And cute as it is, if the deer is going to live in the wild, it needs to be very very afraid of all dogs.