PDA

View Full Version : Any "Merlin" fans? New season begins tonight (4/2) on SyFy Channel!

Bostonfan
04-02-2010, 11:18 PM
I have to admit this is one of my guilty pleasures! Not sure it will draw many viewers on Friday night, but SyFy replays it often enough. On to Camelot! :)

emason
04-02-2010, 11:25 PM
I just discovered this during the marathon they ran recently. It's now a guilty pleasure for me also.

mpal2
04-02-2010, 11:27 PM
I just discovered this during the marathon they ran recently. It's now a guilty pleasure for me also.

Me too. I can't believe I missed it the first time around. I will be watching the 2nd season though. :)

Allskate
04-02-2010, 11:41 PM
I saw some of it last summer and liked it. I didn't even realize there was going to be another season.

Garden Kitty
04-03-2010, 12:13 AM
I watched it last season as well and my tivo picked it up again. I wasn't sure if they were merely replaying the first season on a cable network, or if it was a new season. I'll tivo it and watch it sometime over the weekend (I'm busy catching up on Real Housewives of NY :slinkaway )

Jodi
04-08-2010, 03:12 AM
Merlin as in the BBC's Merlin? I LOVE that programme!! Teatime fantasy is a BBC classic and even though it's on a Saturday rather than a Sunday it continues the tradition in fine style. I was just thinking the other day how nice it was that spring's finally arriving, and then that actually I'm quite looking forward to it being autumn again because I want more Merlin! :lol:

I have watched this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afYX7s4mRxY) waaay too many times :P