PDA

View Full Version : Bride cracks up during wedding vows

Pages : 1 [2]

Wyliefan
03-31-2010, 02:32 PM
During my friends' ceremony, the mothers were performing a candle lighting ceremony to fully welcome the new couple into their families. The now mother-in-law set the bride's hair on fire during that ceremony. Shrieking during a wedding ceremony - that was a first. Luckily they get along well. :)

With the amount of hairspray a lot of brides use, that could end up being REALLY bad! Glad she lived to tell the tale!

MOIJTO
03-31-2010, 04:14 PM
I giggled through our whole ceremony until my veil caught fire lighting the eternal love candle.

I think I laughed harder and made the comment that the life insurance policy wasn't in effect yet or the medical insurance! :lol:

bobalina77
03-31-2010, 05:22 PM
I've already warned my boyfriend that I will likely giggle through our ceremony should we get married. I tend to laugh at inappropriate times.

shallwedansu
03-31-2010, 06:41 PM
:lol: I love the groom's sense of humor! After "waffley" he threw in "pancakey"! :rofl:

Satellitegirl
03-31-2010, 06:57 PM
"Father, Son, and the Holy Spigot...er Spirit!"

Thanks for posting that video. That was hilarious.

Moto Guzzi
03-31-2010, 07:03 PM
My cousin threw up on the priest's shoes during her first wedding.:eek:

vesperholly
04-01-2010, 12:34 AM
I'll bet she was thinking of "Mawwiage is what bwings us together today."

OMG YES. If I get married, I want the officiant to say that. :rofl:

shan
04-01-2010, 12:37 AM
I always liked this wedding on YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DmtmmFEVo

Is this a fake?

bobalina77
04-01-2010, 12:38 AM
There's a jewellry store having a closing out sale in the mall.. do I hint to my boyfriend that this might be a good time to look at engagement rings?

I'm kidding.. kind of :P

Angela-Fan
04-01-2010, 03:00 AM
uh-oh :lol:

The Village Idiot
04-01-2010, 03:34 AM
"Brides on fire" is one of my favourite segments of America's Funniest Home Videos! I had no idea it was its own genre! :lol:

LilJen
04-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Poor groom. At least he took it well. :lol:

I'll bet she was thinking of "Mawwiage is what bwings us together today."

She must have been--the groom said "Man and wife, just say man and wife."

Jojo
04-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Robert Fulghum often talks about bloopers at wedding he officiates, and uncontrollable laughter is often a theme. One in particular was a very stressful wedding to plan, with battling families, and the bride pretty much lost it in helpless giggles during the vows. Seeing that she was in distress, he said that wasn't it glorious that these two would start their married life in joy and laughter, and pronounced them married on the spot. The bride and groom fell into each other's arms laughing, and everyone cheered them as they ran back down the aisle (still laughing).

Now THAT's a cool celebration.

AragornElessar
04-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Well, I came damn close to bursting out laughing at my cousin's wedding where I was a Bridesmaid close to 20 years ago...

It was during the start and our Minister was giving out the customary spiel about waiting until after to take pictures and on and on, then the Ceremony started. Well, while all of that was going on, a little one started to bawl and that quickly turned into a full out three alarm wail, so her Mom took her out of the Church pronto. Well...Rural church, middle of August and so hot all of the windows were open for the slightest bit of breeze, but in turn, made it possible for us to still hear this kid out in the Parking Lot at full volume.

That's when our Minister reads the first piece of Scripture my cousin and husband had chosen...

Make a joyful noise saieth the Lord...

They say in the various videos by guests, for the next five minutes after that, all you can watch are my shoulders shaking and then heaving as I'm battling not to burst out laughing in the middle of the Ceremony. :D