PDA

View Full Version : Frank Carroll eventually to relocate to a new rink near Palm Springs, CA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Willowway
08-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Sorry, I didn't see the request for an update until I looked at today's article about the Cathedral City rink. The article about the Cathedral City project is good news - this country needs more good rinks, not failed ones.

Update on Kulik's Skating - Ilia will have updates and photos very soon and I'll post on FSU (with his permission) as soon as he sends things along. Kulik's Skating is very much on its way and in process in terms of moving toward its opening. Exciting...

paskatefan
08-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Article today..it is finally opening

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20110827/NEWS01/108270321/Cathedral-City-NHL-style-ice-rink-finally-reality-skating-enthusiasts-across-valley

Sorry, I didn't see the request for an update until I looked at today's article about the Cathedral City rink. The article about the Cathedral City project is good news - this country needs more good rinks, not failed ones.

Update on Kulik's Skating - Ilia will have updates and photos very soon and I'll post on FSU (with his permission) as soon as he sends things along. Kulik's Skating is very much on its way and in process in terms of moving toward its opening. Exciting...

Great news on both accounts!