PDA

View Full Version : ABBA Reunion?

missflick
03-27-2010, 07:40 AM
Even if for only one show: http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/Could+Abba+ready+reunion/2729643/story.html

orbitz
03-27-2010, 01:53 PM
I think it's a bad idea. Who wants to see 4 out of shape old people just standing around on stage attempting to sing like they did decades ago?

Andersson and Ulvaeus have responded negatively in the past too. Two years ago Ulvaeus said: "We will never appear on stage again. There is no motivation to regroup. Money is not a factor and we would like people to remember us as we were -- young, exuberant, full of energy and ambition."

ITA. Don't do it ...unless they want to donate all the proceeds to charity.

KHenry14
03-27-2010, 03:23 PM
I'd be very surprised if they got Agnetha to do it. She's been pretty adamant in the past about not doing it, and let's face it, Abba has to have all four members do it or it wont work..

PeterG
03-28-2010, 07:38 PM
I think it's a bad idea. Who wants to see 4 out of shape old people just standing around on stage attempting to sing like they did decades ago?

I agree. U2 SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

manleywoman
03-28-2010, 07:43 PM
I don't know. When pink Floyd got together for Live 8 they were amazing. Can be done.

Aussie Willy
03-29-2010, 01:25 AM
They will never perform together again. The article is just speculation and trying to keep fans' hopes up.

heckles
03-29-2010, 09:23 PM

Fans who are in denial that they're old and out of shape. See: Rolling Stones.